Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,239 members, 7,953,902 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 08:35 AM

"Tell Us Which Cream You Are Using" Instagram On Fire As Damsel Releases Fire - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "Tell Us Which Cream You Are Using" Instagram On Fire As Damsel Releases Fire (5707 Views)

No Be Cream You Dey Use, Na Better Dick You Dey Receive - Fan To Toyin Aimakhu / Photos :ghanaian Slay Queen Sets Instagram On Fire With Her Curves / Nina Set Instagram On Private After Bobrisky Slammed Her Over Tonto Dikeh's Gift (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Tell Us Which Cream You Are Using" Instagram On Fire As Damsel Releases Fire by TalkTalkNG: 7:44am On Jul 08, 2020
This beautiful damsel has gotten the eyes of people on Instagram because of her beauty.

She's a beauty and she's admire by many people because of her beautiful face, beautiful skin and her kind heart, and she's naturally Endowed.

She Got Everyone on Instagram in Commotion as she released recent pics..

SEE PICTURES AND REACTIONS ON IG HERE

http://legitnewsflash..com/

Re: "Tell Us Which Cream You Are Using" Instagram On Fire As Damsel Releases Fire by donbachi(m): 7:53am On Jul 08, 2020
Dis skin be like Wetin she dey rub thermprovate,dermovate and tura cream mixed together.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tell Us Which Cream You Are Using" Instagram On Fire As Damsel Releases Fire by Donotread: 8:24am On Jul 08, 2020
This Girl kiss

1 Like

Re: "Tell Us Which Cream You Are Using" Instagram On Fire As Damsel Releases Fire by temptnow: 8:46am On Jul 08, 2020
Bleaching girls makes me sick

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Tell Us Which Cream You Are Using" Instagram On Fire As Damsel Releases Fire by aronski(m): 8:54am On Jul 08, 2020
If I slap this one my hand go just dey her body like tattoo for 2 weeks

2 Likes

Re: "Tell Us Which Cream You Are Using" Instagram On Fire As Damsel Releases Fire by Benwallt(m): 9:59am On Jul 08, 2020
Which cream or which phone is she using? It is all camera. If you snap pig with some phones, you will wow

2 Likes

Re: "Tell Us Which Cream You Are Using" Instagram On Fire As Damsel Releases Fire by OkhaiAsein(m): 10:07am On Jul 08, 2020
hmmmmm
Re: "Tell Us Which Cream You Are Using" Instagram On Fire As Damsel Releases Fire by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:15am On Jul 08, 2020
Some topics sef. Which fire is she releasing. She just an average girl that has access to good food, enough rest and good camera. grin
Next

2 Likes

Re: "Tell Us Which Cream You Are Using" Instagram On Fire As Damsel Releases Fire by fr3do(m): 11:46am On Jul 08, 2020
Cowries attached to blue hair extension.

She is just screaming "MARINE MARINE"

1 Like

Re: "Tell Us Which Cream You Are Using" Instagram On Fire As Damsel Releases Fire by Haywhymido(m): 12:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
Good camera, you for say

1 Like

Re: "Tell Us Which Cream You Are Using" Instagram On Fire As Damsel Releases Fire by Simvan: 1:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
smarkorg:
Thought I'll see fire like in Nollywood. angry

Modified

I'm having a WhatsApp class this Friday by 8:30 p.m for FREE on all these three businesses listed below.

Virtual Chat Agent - Answer customers' questions online and get paid weekly. Minimum estimated income is $70.

Audio Transcription - Converting audio to text. This is a bit time consuming especially when you're starting out, you'll earn around $2 per hour.

Gift Card Arbitrage - Buy giftcards for cheap, and resell for higher amount. I'll show you the platform that converts giftcard way higher than Paxful et al. And how you can exchange gift card internationally.

If you are interested in what I mentioned, use the link in my signature to DM me on WhatsApp so when I start the training you will be notified.

Just for the records, I'm not selling any ebook to anyone.

Google these sources of income for more insight and join at zero cost.
How do I join
Re: "Tell Us Which Cream You Are Using" Instagram On Fire As Damsel Releases Fire by hidhrhis(m): 1:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
If u blur the face u will realise it is just a picture any girl can snap
Never fall for beauty last last na d same thing they all have

1 Like

Re: "Tell Us Which Cream You Are Using" Instagram On Fire As Damsel Releases Fire by DukeofMbaitoli: 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
aronski:
If I slap this one my hand go just dey her body like tattoo for 2 weeks
So after seeing this beautiful girl, na to slap am come your mind?

People dey this life o grin

2 Likes

Re: "Tell Us Which Cream You Are Using" Instagram On Fire As Damsel Releases Fire by skytanics(m): 4:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
She's only a housemaid; what do you say about the owner of the house?
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: "Tell Us Which Cream You Are Using" Instagram On Fire As Damsel Releases Fire by aronski(m): 7:06pm On Jul 08, 2020
DukeofMbaitoli:

So after seeing this beautiful girl, na to slap am come your mind?

People dey this life o grin
U know say too much of everything is bad so na the beauty too much, na wetin make me tak so. cheesy
Re: "Tell Us Which Cream You Are Using" Instagram On Fire As Damsel Releases Fire by doggedfighter(f): 8:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
donbachi:
Dis skin be like Wetin she dey rub thermprovate,dermovate and tura cream mixed together.
Donbachi, you saw it all grin grin grin grin grin grin
Those tubes transformed lives
Hahahahahahaha
Re: "Tell Us Which Cream You Are Using" Instagram On Fire As Damsel Releases Fire by doggedfighter(f): 8:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
Our priority differs
Re: "Tell Us Which Cream You Are Using" Instagram On Fire As Damsel Releases Fire by 444crop: 8:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
I wish most of us worked or had a one night experience at a ccu....
Re: "Tell Us Which Cream You Are Using" Instagram On Fire As Damsel Releases Fire by larrixlee: 9:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
the girl na fine natural girl,she dey advertise cream and soap Her IG;- thacutegeminme
Re: "Tell Us Which Cream You Are Using" Instagram On Fire As Damsel Releases Fire by DukeofMbaitoli: 10:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
aronski:

U know say too much of everything is bad so na the beauty too much, na wetin make me tak so. cheesy
grin grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Whenever U Touch A Girl's Breast,d Followin Happens / Olamide Named Most Influential Rapper In Nigeria 2015 See Top Ten List / Why My Marriage To Comedienne, Princess Crashed 6 Weeks After We Got Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.