Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,086 members, 7,842,114 topics. Date: Monday, 27 May 2024 at 08:55 PM

How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim (23859 Views)

Emefiele Bribes, Silences Lawmakers With Bureau De Change Licences - Sahara R. / Saraki: How Magu Took His Non-confirmation Personally Against Me / Ba Lawan Abubakar Kills 5 Rebel Leaders, Silences Clerical Tones (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by taneez(f): 2:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
Thank you o. Sense won't fail you.
mushystuff:

And you actually award a plus for an action that need not have occured if Buhari had been law abiding by heeding to the damning report of the DSS and resultant refusal of the Senate to confirm Magu?

You actually think that it is a plus that Buhari and crew have only just decided to play some drama after 5 years of avoidable damage?

In your clear conscience, if you have any, a person who was found wanting 5 years ago was still allowed by the same president to preside over a sensitive institution like the EFCC and somehow it plus that the president has only chosen to act after 5 years!

I wonder how some of you think really. Have you stopped to check what the actual status of the so called anti corruption war is under such a dirty Magu? What benefits do the Nigerian citizens stand to gain? Who will account for the so called recovered loot that has obviously been re-looted? What about critical resources being expended now to chase down some investigation and probe that should have been avoided 5, even 4 years ago?

1 Like

Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by zombieTRACKER: 2:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
mimimile93:
[s][/s]

Only fools support a life less buhari

1 Like

Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by ZooOga: 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
Golan007:
Stupid writeup.

Isn't under the authority of the presidency that Magu is being investigated?

Correct, it's a very complex, intricate dilemma. PMB's AG may be in league with corrupt looter forces and at the same time the president is trying to run a democracy with respect to the separation of powers. I checked out a pic of Malami's body language at the Federal Executive Council meeting and sense tension in the air.

1 Like

Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by shugaboy6102(m): 2:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
Oddslordreal:
No be only vuvuzela na kwaroptia

Funny people everywhere

APC ..

Pls contact me now if you're into betting,

There is 2.50 and 5odds for grab now

Interested person

am integrated pls and I hope its sure. Thanks
Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by wheelchairboy(m): 2:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
tesppidd:
So do you think that the DSS could ever have gone against Magu without Buhari's approval?

Or do you think that Magu could have faced any panel at the Presidency without Buhari's approval?

It's either people are being foolish or being mischievous.

The sanction of Magu is actually a plus to Buhari than a minus to him.

The man you trusted to watch your farm was stealing your harvest for FIVE good years, your neighbors warned you, your pastors/imams preached against him in your presence, the Vigilantes protested his choice as a security man saying he will bring their profession to shame, you kept insisting that he's the man for the job. Now, after five years of incompetence Corruption, you realized that he has been stealing and now you are taking action. If there is anything bigger than a minus look for it and attach it to Buhari's chest. This is a big L and it is laughable. In saner clime, there will be consequences, all those cases that EFCC has handled for the past five years need to be revisited. Any conviction (almost none) need to evaluated. And all these will cost money. Please find a better mathematical sign for losses or subtraction and hand it over to Buhari on top this matter.

4 Likes

Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by Mrlazarus: 3:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
Wonderful writing skill.i don’t know you,but I admire your skill.
Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by lexy2014: 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
Islie:
By Abubakar Adam Ibrahim

Source: https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/how-magus-fall-silences-buharis-anti-corruption-vuvuzela.html

Correct me if am wrong, but all everyone who has served as efcc chairman was sacked
Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
zakim:
I want to search the meaning of word now 'Vuvuzela' Definition of vuvuzela a simple plastic noisemaker in the form of a straight trumpet usually between 2 and 3 feet in length that produces a single note and is used principally at sporting events - .merriam-webster dictionary

Keep your mouth shut, you can't recognize sarcasm.
Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by chozzy: 3:15pm On Jul 08, 2020

Useless president

Foolish followers

1 Like

Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by Mrlazarus: 3:18pm On Jul 08, 2020
Now,think about this...one of magu’s first confession is that he gave 4 billion to the VP the very day the president left for London...what if this is a larger web meant to capture the VP with magu in the know...just to get the VP and his race out of the fight for 2023 presidency
Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by bejeria101(m): 3:21pm On Jul 08, 2020
Maysuya hope you read this. Your affidavit daddy is doing a good job wrecking the country. Set Awon Oponu geng.

1 Like

Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by Whiteways: 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
Na only them yahoo bois received the hitting
Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by favour32(m): 3:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
post=91497379:

The Presidency says the ongoing interrogation of the acting chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC), Ibrahim Magu, is to clear him of weighty allegations leveled against him.
A presidency source, who preferred not to be named, told State House correspondents in Abuja on Tuesday, July 7; that the probe of Magu was an affirmation that nobody under “the present administration is above scrutiny’’.

The source, who could neither confirm nor deny the suspension of Magu as reported by traditional and social media outfits; maintained that the investigation of the EFCC boss was to reinforce the Buhari administration’s commitment to transparency and accountability.

He affirmed that the holder of an elevated office such as the chairman of the EFCC must be above suspicion.

According to the source, the Buhari administration would not prejudge anyone because it can be counted on to uphold justice and fairness.

The source said: “The panel investigating allegations against the Acting EFCC Chairman had been sitting for some weeks now.

“In consonance with the principle of fairness and justice; it was needful that the Acting Chairman be given the opportunity to respond to the allegations, which are weighty in nature.

Under the Muhammadu Buhari administration, nobody is above scrutiny. The investigation is to reinforce transparency and accountability, rather than to vitiate it.

“Accountability for our actions or inactions is an inalienable part of democracy. In such an elevated position as that of EFCC Chairman, the holder of the position must be above suspicion.

“There’s no prejudgment — absolutely none. The Buhari administration can be counted on to uphold fairness and justice at all times.”

A presidency source had earlier confirmed that Magu was on Tuesday afternoon suspended from office; following the ongoing investigation by the presidential panel, headed by retired Justice Ayo Salami.
Only Nigeria in the whole world, the noun, PRESIDENCY get value.
Other great countries of the world, you hardly hear of it.
Abi the cabal nai be PRESIDENCY since we nor know our president?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by tesppidd: 3:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
wheelchairboy:

The man you trusted to watch your farm was stealing your harvest for FIVE good years, your neighbors warned you, your pastors/imams preached against him in your presence, the Vigilantes protested his choice as a security man saying he will bring their profession to shame, you kept insisting that he's the man for the job. Now, after five years of incompetence Corruption, you realized that he has been stealing and now you are taking action. If there is anything bigger than a minus look for it and attach it to Buhari's chest. This is a big L and it is laughable. In saner clime, there will be consequences, all those cases that EFCC has handled for the past five years need to be revisited. Any conviction (almost none) need to evaluated. And all these will cost money. Please find a better mathematical sign for losses or subtraction and hand it over to Buhari on top this matter.
And now you still blame and abuse Buhari for this?

Does it mean that because Magu is found culpable today it definitely means that he was also culpable 3 years ago?

And what if Buhari had prevailed on the DSS and the Minister of Justice Malami to stop all investigations on Magu and kill the case,

Will you all have the mouth to be criticizing Buhari today?
Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by tesppidd: 3:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
VULCAN:
Only a staunch APC lapdog could come up with this total annihilation on all forms of logic and common sense.

Does it mean that because Magu is found culpable today it definitely means that he was also culpable 3 years ago?

And what if Buhari had prevailed on the DSS and the Minister of Justice Malami to stop all investigations on Magu and kill the case,

Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
tesppidd:
So do you think that the DSS could ever have gone against Magu without Buhari's approval?

Or do you think that Magu could have faced any panel at the Presidency without Buhari's approval?

It's either people are being foolish or being mischievous.

The sanction of Magu is actually a plus to Buhari than a minus to him.

How's that? Because he's a Tinubu boy?

1 Like

Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by bejeria101(m): 3:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
post=91497803:

@ the bolded, they are both.
It is better you ignore these supporters of criminals and thieves.
Replying them issa waste of time and space.
They aren't worth your response

You not having sense when something is glaring is worse than your daddy and this pandemic.

1 Like

Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by tesppidd: 3:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
zombieTRACKER:

Buhari appointed a fellow thief to head the Efcc

Yeah right.. Its a big plus to him..

Zombies to the world

Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by Arkmanbuddy(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
SarkinYarki:
For Buhari to be ready to easily sacrifice the audio reputation of his fight against corruption simply means this is all targeted at a big fish because of 2023 and Yemi Osinbanjo comes to mind

How does Osinbajo come into the picture?
Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by bejeria101(m): 3:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
DominusPrime:

The facts which made Buhari send the DSS after him must have come up yesterday right? That the senate did not approve him twice over well known allegations was not enough for Buhari to drop him?

Oga leave them be sense would never enter their head. Maisuya sef is there mouthing off. When something is glaring and you refuse to see or admit it. I wonder how these dullards sleep at night.

1 Like

Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by saraki2019(m): 3:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
#standformagu CORRUPTION FIGHTING BACK
Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 08, 2020
bejeria101:

Oga leave them be sense would never enter their head. Maisuya sef is there mouthing off. When something is glaring and you refuse to see or admit it. I wonder how these dullards sleep at night.
It is so unfortunate. When I ask these obvious questions they just suddenly go mute.

2 Likes

Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by bejeria101(m): 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
DarkJeddi:
Seems you are intellectually challenged..
Keep defending trash..
Anumpama.. angry

Seems Maisuya left his brains in the toilet. Indeed these zombies aren't intelligent. They have forgotten justice salami that their daddy hounded until he was removed and now that same salami is the head of the probe. Jesu!

1 Like

Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by Nobody: 3:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
tesppidd:

So he was not culpable even way before 3 years ago and the Senate rejected him twice? Or you've not read of the allegations that made the senate reject him? You think this criminal whom your Buhari forced on the efcc has not had these issues for years? Did they suddenly wake up today to investigate him?

2 Likes

Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by bejeria101(m): 3:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
mamotalk:

see how you dey confuse yourself. na by force to defend Buhari?
btw Prof Itse Sagay and Prof Osinbajo are culpable: they are the main proponents of Magu.

As e dey pain them e dey sweet us. I hope the zombies remember when this was their soundtrack. Imagine learned people defending an affidavit dullard indeed this world no balance.

1 Like

Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by tesppidd: 3:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
DominusPrime:

So he was not culpable even way before 3 years ago and the Senate rejected him twice? Or you've not read of the allegations that made the senate reject him? You think this criminal whom your Buhari forced on the efcc has not had these issues for years? Did they suddenly wake up today to investigate him?
And what makes you find him guilty already?

Tell me.
Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
tesppidd:
And what makes you find him guilty already?

Tell me.
I'll quote you when the outcome is upon us.
By the way you have like other apc or pdp supporters ignored the points I have stated and brought up something irrelevant just to avoid admitting you supporters are brainwashed. Why did the Senate deny him twice? And pls go and read up his history and see he mess he has been in even before he was made acting chairman...

2 Likes

Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by mamotalk: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
bejeria101:

As e dey pain them e dey sweet us. I hope the zombies remember when this was their soundtrack. Imagine learned people defending an affidavit dullard indeed this world no balance.

no mind them. I don't know why person go see road for ground dey enter bush just to please a superannuated individual.

2 Likes

Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by NGpatriot: 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
Tragic as it is, it Magu’s fall also has 2023 written all over it. What makes this scenario even more tragic is that Magu was not just anyone’s anti-corruption alpha dog, he was president Muhammadu’s Buhari’s anti-corruption alpha dog.

The fact that he suspended Magu and Magu is under investigation even though as you claimed, Magu was his alpha dog means he's fighting corruption regardless of his relationship with the person being charged.

Where is the sense in concluding that fighting corruption is tragic?

When they fight corruption, you upside down mentality people cry and wail and when they don't, you still cry, wail and bark like bingo all over the place..

You people don't even pretend to have functioning brain and common sense no more, you just run to the village square to shout and yell with whatever rubbish you desire.
Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by benzion72(m): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
DominusPrime:
@ let me summarise for you. Your darling daddy presented Magu to the Senate twice inspite of the fact that they never approved him. He then went on to keep him in acting capacity just to ensure he headed the so called anti corruption fight of Buhari.

But don't worry I have a good defense for you grin
Buhari is clean and thought Magu is clean too inspite of findings by the Senate that he had pending issues that were glaring for everyone to see.

I'm still waiting for the day apc supporters will get sense...keep defending apc. I love how he makes all of you look stupid and go silent when things like this happen.

I'm still trying to find out who is more stupid btw the APC and pdp supporters

By the way if you want to earn from forex daily beep me. I have a world class company that trades forex for you, let's you copy their signals for free, and pays you daily profit from monday to Friday.

Sense is not cheap

1 Like

Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by Bobbyfreshh(m): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
mimimile93:
Don't mind those fo.ols. Can this happens in GEJ time?

PMB administration has demonstrated the real democracy and transparency.

No one is above the law in PMB administration

No one is above the law After 5 years

When are you guys prosecuting babachir lawal the grasscutter . You guys enjoy fooling. Yourselfs

1 Like

Re: How Magu’s Fall Silences Buhari’s Anti-corruption Vuvuzela By Adam Ibrahim by Ahmed4u1: 4:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
DominusPrime:
@ let me summarise for you. Your darling daddy presented Magu to the Senate twice inspite of the fact that they never approved him. He then went on to keep him in acting capacity just to ensure he headed the so called anti corruption fight of Buhari.

But don't worry I have a good defense for you grin
Buhari is clean and thought Magu is clean too inspite of findings by the Senate that he had pending issues that were glaring for everyone to see.

I'm still waiting for the day apc supporters will get sense...keep defending apc. I love how he makes all of you look stupid and go silent when things like this happen.

I'm still trying to find out who is more stupid btw the APC and pdp supporters

By the way if you want to earn from forex daily beep me. I have a world class company that trades forex for you, let's you copy their signals for free, and pays you daily profit from monday to Friday.

Pls i want to join the forex trading

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

You Didn’t Speak Like A Man Of God, Garba Shehu Attacks Kukah / Wike Wants To Reconstruct Benue Roads. "There’s Plot To Disturb Contractor" Wike / Kamal Ladejobi: 'Fayose Has Not Touched A Newspaper Since He Became Governor'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.