Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,363 members, 7,822,709 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

Trump Complimented My Breasts - Mary Trump - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Trump Complimented My Breasts - Mary Trump (551 Views)

Mary Elizabeth Truss Is New UK Prime Minister / President Trump Will Start Breaking Things With A Vengeance - Mary Trump Warns / Mary Trump - Trump Paid Someone To Take His SAT Tests (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Complimented My Breasts - Mary Trump by Goalnaldo(m): 8:04am On Jul 08, 2020
Mary Trump, niece to United States president, Donald Trump has claimed in her forthcoming tell-all book that her uncle complimented her breasts during a visit to his Florida resort in the early 1990s.

The elder Trump took notice of his niece's body when she turned up to lunch at his Mar-a-Lago resort in a bathing suit, Mary writes in "Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man."
Source; https://chukybright..com/2020/07/trump-complimented-my-breasts-mary-trump.html

Re: Trump Complimented My Breasts - Mary Trump by illicit(m): 8:05am On Jul 08, 2020
So
Re: Trump Complimented My Breasts - Mary Trump by XXLMANDIGO: 8:06am On Jul 08, 2020
Lol. Another liberal propaganda and bullcrap... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Trump Complimented My Breasts - Mary Trump by SpatialKing(m): 8:07am On Jul 08, 2020
He is human
Re: Trump Complimented My Breasts - Mary Trump by dermmy(m): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
Lol. Someone has said he is leading America to GOD grin

2 Likes

Re: Trump Complimented My Breasts - Mary Trump by Goalnaldo(m): 2:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
Always visit my blog for verified first hand news. Thank you.
Re: Trump Complimented My Breasts - Mary Trump by Goodvibes007: 2:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
He is a perv. If she was close to him, he would have tried to grabb her by the puccy.

1 Like

Re: Trump Complimented My Breasts - Mary Trump by jude79(m): 4:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
Goalnaldo:
Mary Trump, niece to United States president, Donald Trump has claimed in her forthcoming tell-all book that her uncle complimented her breasts during a visit to his Florida resort in the early 1990s.

The elder Trump took notice of his niece's body when she turned up to lunch at his Mar-a-Lago resort in a bathing suit, Mary writes in "Too Much and Never Enough: How My Family Created the World's Most Dangerous Man."
Source; https://chukybright..com/2020/07/trump-complimented-my-breasts-mary-trump.html

Pls Trump uncompliment her breast, so that she can be happy. This is what I call grabbing at straw

(1) (Reply)

Ukraine War: Rockets Hit Kyiv As UN Chief Admits Failings / Why Won't Ukraine Surrender To Russia, Consider Saving Lives? / Jihadists Plant A Bomb In Northern Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.