Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,720 members, 7,809,733 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:04 PM

Where Is Dsense - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Where Is Dsense (2232 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Is Dsense by annawhite(f): 8:15pm On Feb 02, 2011
WITH THIS CHAOS in EYGPT,PLEASE DOES ANYBODY IN THE HOUSE KNOWS WHERE MA BABY IS
$100,000 FEE WILL BE PAID TO ANYBODY WITH A USEFUL INFORMATION.

IF ONLY HE HERE,I WOULDNT HAVE GUYS LIKE VERTEX ,TONSINVILLE ATTACKING ME

IM SO SAD AND LONELY cry cry cry cry
Re: Where Is Dsense by MrsChima(f): 8:16pm On Feb 02, 2011
You can have my handsome sonny baby, Beautiful and Strong Annawhite cheesy cheesy
Re: Where Is Dsense by Dyt(f): 8:18pm On Feb 02, 2011
He s in d house
Re: Where Is Dsense by Dsense(m): 8:20pm On Feb 02, 2011
I'm back sweetie. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
I love you and missed  you cry cry cry
They prisoner virtually got to my appartment,They broke the windscreen and stole everything in my car cry
Bu Thank God i'm safe and alive.
The government shut down the internet and all means of communication for bout 6 days and they have just activated everything  just an hr ago.
I miss you love!!! cry cry cry
Re: Where Is Dsense by tpiah2: 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2011
is he one of the good ones or bad ones?

anyway, internet has been switched off in egypt, so he might not be online for a while.

cell phones too.
Re: Where Is Dsense by MrsChima(f): 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2011
D-sense:

They prisoner virtually got to my appartment,They broke the windscreen and stole everything in my car cry
The government shut down the internet and all means of communication for bout 6 days and they have just activated everything  just an hr ago.

Who is this message to? Me or that chile that created this thread? angry angry angry
Re: Where Is Dsense by tpiah2: 8:21pm On Feb 02, 2011
he's replied, i see.

anyway, are you really in egypt.

i know the other guy from muslim section said he's there.

nigerians too dey waka.
Re: Where Is Dsense by annawhite(f): 8:22pm On Feb 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Leave my baby alone trollop!!!! angry angry angry
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked everybody knows he is ma man
and i wont give guys room to mock us,cant fight u over a man,i value our sisterhood ova a *three legged animal* grin grin
but my lips r sealde untill when he's back to make his choice

u r a mrs for crying out loud grin
Dyt:

He s in d house
pls can i have ur bank account i need to redeem my pledge

pls tell him this is the last time im fighting a married woman over,tel him to get his ass down here
Re: Where Is Dsense by annawhite(f): 8:24pm On Feb 02, 2011
D-sense:

I love you and missed you cry cry cry
The government shut down the internet and all means of communication for bout 6 days and they have just activated everything just an hr ago.
woah wat a relief!

u gotta be specific around this place,cos u have mrs chima and me

choose ye dis day who will be ur lovi lovi
Re: Where Is Dsense by angry190: 8:25pm On Feb 02, 2011
gud,
d-sense choose,
Re: Where Is Dsense by Dsense(m): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Who is this message to? Me or that chile that created this thread? angry angry angry
kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cry
Re: Where Is Dsense by Dsense(m): 8:27pm On Feb 02, 2011
annawhite:

woah wat a relief!

u gotta be specific around this place,cos u have mrs chima and me

choose ye dis day who will be your lovi lovi
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cry cry cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Where Is Dsense by angry190: 8:28pm On Feb 02, 2011
;d ;d ;d
Re: Where Is Dsense by annawhite(f): 8:30pm On Feb 02, 2011
D-sense:

dont run away now!make ur choice
D-sense:

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss cry
thanks for letting me kno this

@mrs chima
u can have him all to urself but next time no names calling,i got ma own venom u know dnt just loose it on anoda sister and definetly not one from the sisterhood
Re: Where Is Dsense by annawhite(f): 8:32pm On Feb 02, 2011
angry190:

;d ;d ;d
cry cry cry cry cry u got a tissue there?
Re: Where Is Dsense by MrsChima(f): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2011
annawhite:

dont run away now!make your choicethanks for letting me kno this

@mrs chima
u can have him all to urself but next time no names calling,i got ma own venom u know dnt just loose it on anoda sister and definetly not one from the sisterhood

You can have him. He can't seem to make up his mind! Them Nigerian men!
Re: Where Is Dsense by annawhite(f): 8:37pm On Feb 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

You can have him. He can't seem to make up his mind! Them Nigerian men!
nay !dnt need him anymo,cant believe u calling me names it hurts
Re: Where Is Dsense by MrsChima(f): 8:38pm On Feb 02, 2011
Aww sis! I sowwy. Let me change it to something that befitted you!
Re: Where Is Dsense by Dsense(m): 8:39pm On Feb 02, 2011
[size=20pt]Annawhite  cry cry cry cry  I love you cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry . . .You my jewel and life kiss kiss kiss

Mrs Chima . . . . . . I love you ,You are my master  and a best friend of minecry cry cry kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

So i choose both of you cry cry cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss[/size]
Re: Where Is Dsense by MrsChima(f): 8:41pm On Feb 02, 2011
That Negro I tell you. He smoove! angry cheesy
Re: Where Is Dsense by annawhite(f): 8:51pm On Feb 02, 2011
Mrs.Chima:

Aww sis! I sowwy. Let me change it to something that befitted you!
aiight high five!

to the sisterhood, cool cool cool
D-sense:

[size=20pt]Annawhite cry cry cry cry I love you cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry . . .You my jewel and life kiss kiss kiss

Mrs Chima . . . . . . I love you ,You are my master and a best friend of minecry cry cry kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

So i choose both of you cry cry cry cry cry kiss kiss kiss[/size]
angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

u kno me berra, i seduced you so i can always seduce anoda guy cool cool cool
Re: Where Is Dsense by angry190: 8:53pm On Feb 02, 2011
annawhite com cry on me.

but remember if my wife coms, nothing happened
Re: Where Is Dsense by Dsense(m): 8:55pm On Feb 02, 2011
annawhite:

aiight high five!

to the sisterhood, cool cool cool angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

u kno me berra, i seduced you so i can always seduce anoda guy cool cool cool
My jewel!!! why are you making feel horrible / and you know what i've been going through for past 1 week now? . . . .Why doing this? cry cry cry cry cry
You know well, No body can take you away from me,Nor can take me away from you. cry cry cry kiss
Re: Where Is Dsense by Dsense(m): 9:44pm On Feb 02, 2011
My baby is still angry with me cry
Re: Where Is Dsense by Odunnu: 9:55pm On Feb 02, 2011
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-594845.0.html
Dedicated to you D-sense.We are hapi to have your very annoying self back. I guess we all prefer having you annoy some of us than dead. Welcome.
Re: Where Is Dsense by annawhite(f): 11:20pm On Feb 02, 2011
D-sense:

My jewel!!! why are you making feel horrible / and you know what i've been going through for past 1 week now? . . . .Why doing this? cry cry cry cry cry
You know well, No body can take you away from me,Nor can take me away from you. cry cry cry kiss
i looked 4 u i didnt se u,i missed u n i opened a search thread 4 u,wat did i get ,u cuming up 2 squash ma head wit a sister in da house.
Jst 4 d love we both hav 4 each oda,i wil let dis fly cos i cnt do widout u on NL. LOL
angry190:

annawhite com cry on me.

but remember if my wife coms, nothing happened

God forbids,ur hormones r on d high side,d last time i cried on ya shoulder i notice a buldge growin in your trouser,dnt trust u man
Re: Where Is Dsense by Dsense(m): 11:26pm On Feb 02, 2011
annawhite:

i looked 4 u i didnt se u,i missed u n i opened a search thread 4 u,wat did i get ,u cuming up 2 squash ma head wit a sister in da house.
Jst 4 d love we both hav 4 each oda,i wil let dis fly cos i cnt do widout u on NL. LOL God forbids,your hormones r on d high side,d last time i cried on ya shoulder i notice a buldge growin in your trouser,dnt trust u man
Trust and love you kiss kiss kiss
It's never what you think . . .You are my Nland jewel grin kiss . . . . Mrs Chima was just teasing you, She meant no snatching.
I love yah kiss kiss kiss
Re: Where Is Dsense by annawhite(f): 11:54pm On Feb 02, 2011
love u mo cupcake
u okay baby?.if any of d eyptian messes wit u lemme kno
we gat a biafran punk name vertex,he's got his own battalion of hudlums.
He's at ma beck and cal

mis u so much
Re: Where Is Dsense by Dsense(m): 11:58pm On Feb 02, 2011
LOOOOL,
Anyway the mess still occur,But heading to some european countries in few days.Just got my tickets but the daparture is not that stable . . .I'm totally irregular with the way they sketched the date and time.
Re: Where Is Dsense by Nobody: 12:11am On Feb 03, 2011
Awe D-Sense I can't tell you how glad I still am to be able to talk to you. God truly answered my prayers! smiley

@190 angry angry angry angry

@Chima lol, chick, you always calling somebody "chile" lol who you be? Aunt Jemima? grin grin I can picture it now, stereotypical southern woman with the red bandanna, blue dress with the white lace trim and white apron sayin: "some here suga!" lol.
Re: Where Is Dsense by Dsense(m): 12:17am On Feb 03, 2011
^^^I feel euphoric to be here with you guys and ofcourse with my jewel ''Anna'' . . . . Never thought i could escape the accident that took place close to my street.

So you mean Mrs China is a prostitute or Maladjusted low life woman? . . . Why would you say such thing to my lady angry angry grin
Re: Where Is Dsense by Nobody: 12:18am On Feb 03, 2011
Anybody know whereabout of paddylo ? i haven't seen in a while. sad

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Yahoo Messenger Dead? / Photos: Meet 'the World’s Bendiest' Woman / Police Is Your Friend,is He Saving The Situation Or Enjoying The Situation?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.