Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage (32721 Views)

Richard Quest Tests Positive To COVID-19 / NCDC Reacts To News That There Are 472 Confirmed Cases Of COVID-19 In Nigeria / My Experience Trying To Get Tested For Covid-19 In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by Imstrong2(m): 12:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
mvem:
he has months ago...do you guyz really read contents at all
and you that is well read never saw the ' still discovering new area of damage'

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by Hotice085: 12:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
1bunne4lif:
CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! FTC AGAIN. Meanwhile, I Hate to Say It But Its True, i Got Symptoms Of Coro and Right Now I'm Ok. My Self Medication Worked Perfectly, i Thank God I'm Healthy Again. IT'S NOT A DEATH SENTENCE

Leave them make dem de talk nonsense
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by doggedfighter(f): 12:26pm On Jul 08, 2020
DexterousOne:

So in your coconut head

I'm gay because I refuse to be homophobic?

You see why I always say a lot of Africans are dumb by default?

Binary thinking is a serious problem for you and many of your types

Ranting and blabbing like one with no sense
Save your breath , dear. He's irredeemable grin
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by Sofistcatdmoron: 12:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
Gay
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by MansoryMX(m): 12:44pm On Jul 08, 2020
1bunne4lif:
CAN'T BELIEVE THIS! FTC AGAIN. Meanwhile, I Hate to Say It But Its True, i Got Symptoms Of Coro and Right Now I'm Ok. My Self Medication Worked Perfectly, i Thank God I'm Healthy Again. IT'S NOT A DEATH SENTENCE

What self medication did you take? Please reply me
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by Originalsly: 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
onegig:
To all those dumb fools saying they don't care about it.

This is exactly what we say. What do you know about the long lasting damage the virus would do? You can get healed of it because you are young but what if it damages your Lungs irreparable or 20 years you just drop dead with brain aneurysm caused by having had Covid19?
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by solostar1: 12:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
bluefilm:

COVID is NOT a scam.

The media generated hysteria surrounding COVID is the SCAM.

For a disease that has a very very very very very very low mortality rate, how can you justify the idea behind locking down the whole world and bringing the whole world to a Stop?

Tell me, does that make any sense to you?

Is the media that locks down a country or the president?
if a nation leader feels that is a scam, then why lockdown the country OR is he part of the scam.

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by DrLiveLogic(m): 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
Could easily have believed this. I mean Quest is a fun guy and all but seriously anything coming out of CNN these days looks super suspicious.
Just saying. cry
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by Originalsly: 1:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
onegig:

This is exactly what we say. What do you know about the long lasting damage the virus would do? You can get healed of it because you are young but what if it damages your Lungs irreparable or 20 years you just drop dead with brain aneurysm caused by having had Covid19?

No doubt... we are still learning about the side effects. I've had it in early February when it was assumed to to be in Wuhan China only. Now that he mentioned clumsiness as an after effect.... I'm wondering if it affected my vision. Twice while driving... and once while standing on the stairs.... my vision went into confusion for like 10 seconds..... no focus.... seeing but everything is in a swirl. While on the stairs... I quickly sat for fear of losing balance... shook my head a few times then it cleared... apparantly on its own. While driving... just drove off in the truck... confusion... braked.. put on hazard lights. Next time on the highway... speeding... confusion... put on hazard lights... held the wheel straight... braked hoping not to hit the divider. That cleared in like 5 seconds. Never a warning. Now I'm wondering... is this collateral damage?
If we fear this... then our fear should be ten times higher when the new untested vaccines are rolled out.
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by 1bunne4lif(m): 1:17pm On Jul 08, 2020
MansoryMX:

What self medication did you take? Please reply me
DEPENDS ON THE SYMPTOMS ONE HAS
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by SirWarlock: 1:20pm On Jul 08, 2020
onegig:

This is exactly what we say. What do you know about the long lasting damage the virus would do? You can get healed of it because you are young but what if it damages your Lungs irreparably or 20 years you just drop dead with brain aneurysm caused by having had Covid19?
Studies are being carried out globally to see post covid recoveries and immunity concerning the virus. Are physicians trying to see how the recovered people are doing over here or it's to wait till they test negative and dish out stats to ncdc.Our years of dead scientific research has failed us now. We aren't even contributing anything to the global discourse of this virus undecided.

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by 1bunne4lif(m): 1:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
EXERCISE, DRANK PLENTY OF LIQUID ESP. ORS, FRUITS, SUPPLEMENTS, AND SOME SELF PRESCRIBED MIXTURES
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by bluefilm: 1:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
solostar1:
Is the media that locks down a country or the president?
if a nation leader feels that is a scam, then why lockdown the country OR is he part of the scam.

Did I say it is the media that locks down a country?

I only said that the HYSTERIA surrounding COVID is generated by the media.

The media is often times highly biased depending on which side of the divide they choose to support, or rather, depending on who is paying them and pulling all the strings behind the scenes.

It is this hysteria so generated that will make the people, out of fear, to even start demanding that their government implements a total lockdown!

That is how it is done.

There is a saying that goes thus: If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it!

And this is exactly what the media does by SELECTIVELY choosing the type of news they will "REPORT" to you!

Why will the same media that is constantly reporting & telling you that there is increase in the number of COVID 19 infections not equally reporting that the number of the said COVID deaths are so few?

Why will the same media that is constantly reminding you almost like a Song on Repeat to Wash your hands, and observe Social Distancing not equally telling you that about the natural antiviral properties of Vitamin C?

How many times have you heard your mainstream media promote the idea that vitamin D which can be obtained from exposure to morning sun and is good for strengthening your immune system?

Of course, they will not do that.

Why?

Because they want you to be scared of living and at the same time so scared of dying to the extent that your only hope is to do whatever they eventually tell you to do... like forcefully demanding that you wear a very useless facemasks or stand six feet apart from other people just because you don't want to get the virus.

They want you to remain inside and isolated and get very sick so that you will eventually have no other option than to turn to the big pharmaceutical industries who are behind all these COVID scare tactics.

This whole game is so simple to see if only you can look beyond your nose!
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by larrysworld: 1:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
Covid is not a scam but it is not a death sentence either.
CNN is indeed the enemy of the people. They noticed USA death rate is among the lowest fatalities in the world right now and even better than that of Germany, their poster child so they try to instil fear in people.
We all just need to ask ourselves some questions:

1. Why did they all fight against HCQ since March when Trump said it works only for them to agree that it does work in July after Henry Ford Centre release their study which is an aggregated and well established study. Do you know how many people died needlessly between March and July?
2. Why are they talking about infection rate but don't mention that the death rate in US has drop by more than 10 times
3. Is this really about the virus or is it about the Nov. 3rd 2020 election?
4. What fear tactics are the fake news pushing now since their second wave does not seem to work?
5. what is Trump doing with operation warp speed?

My people, please turn off the fake news and live you life carefully and productively. Mr. Quest and his likes only prey on the ignorance of the people and they are merchants of fear. They want the fear of covid out there so people can vote by mail in the US election and it ain't happening. They have to come up with more lies to fool the sheep. Very soon you will hear that Covid is linked to blindness and/or Dementia. The deep state is fighting for their lives and they will do anything, including kill people (send elderly into nursing home to die of Covid and kill more) to ensure Trump does not win in November.

Coronavirus will disappear from Nov. 4th 2020. By the end of this year, we will have almost forgotten there was a Covid-19. It is all about the elections..... open your eyes, don't be a sheep. Covid 19 is real, but it is not a death sentence. it is not more real than the average flu per CDC data and there are CURES for it, especially when treated early.

2 Likes

Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by bluefilm: 2:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
larrysworld:
Covid is not a scam but it is not a death sentence either.
CNN is indeed the enemy of the people. They noticed USA death rate is among the lowest fatalities in the world right now and even better than that of Germany, their poster child so they try to instil fear in people.
We all just need to ask ourselves some questions:

1. Why did they all fight against HCQ since March when Trump said it works only for them to agree that it does work in July after Henry Ford Centre release their study which is an aggregated and well established study. Do you know how many people died needlessly between March and July?
2. Why are they talking about infection rate but don't mention that the death rate in US has drop by more than 10 times
3. Is this really about the virus or is it about the Nov. 3rd 2020 election?
4. What fear tactics are the fake news pushing now since their second wave does not seem to work?
5. what is Trump doing with operation warp speed?

My people, please turn off the fake news and live you life carefully and productively. Mr. Quest and his likes only prey on the ignorance of the people and they are merchants of fear. They want the fear of covid out there so people can vote by mail in the US election and it ain't happening. They have to come up with more lies to fool the sheep. Very soon you will hear that Covid is linked to blindness and/or Dementia. The deep state is fighting for their lives and they will do anything, including kill people (send elderly into nursing home to die of Covid and kill more) to ensure Trump does not win in November.

Coronavirus will disappear from Nov. 4th 2020. By the end of this year, we will have almost forgotten there was a Covid-19. It is all about the elections..... open your eyes, don't be a sheep. Covid 19 is real, but it is not a death sentence. it is not more real than the average flu per CDC data.

Thank you so much for this revelations.

Problem is just that our people, out of deep and shameful ignorance, will not be able to grasp and understand what is actually going on.

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by EdmundDantes(m): 2:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
bluefilm:

Did I say it is the media that locks down a country?

I only said that the HYSTERIA surrounding COVID is generated by the media.

The media is often times highly biased depending on what side of the divide they choose to support, or rather, depending on who is paying them and pulling all the strings behind the scenes.

It is this hysteria so generated that will make the people to even start demanding that their government implements a total lockdown!

That is how it is done.

There is a saying that goes thus: If you tell a lie big enough and keep repeating it, people will eventually come to believe it!

And this is exactly what the media does by SELECTIVELY choosing the type of news they will "REPORT" to you!

Why will the same media that is constantly reporting & telling you that there is increase in the number of COVID 19 infections not equally reporting that the number of the said COVID deaths are so few?

Why will the same media that is constantly reminding you almost like a Song on Repeat to Wash your hands, and observe Social Distancing not equally telling you that about the natural antiviral properties of Vitamin C?

How many times have you heard your mainstream media promote the idea that vitamin D which can be obtained from exposure to morning sun and is good for strengthening your immune system?

Of course, they will not do that.

Why?

Because they want you to be scared of living and at the same time so scared of dying to the extent that your only hope is to do whatever they eventually tell you to do... like forcefully demanding that you wear a very useless facemasks or stand six feet apart from other people just because you don't want to get the virus.

They want you to remain inside and isolated and get very sick so that you will eventually have no other option than to turn to the big pharmaceutical industries who are behind all these COVID scare tactics.

This whole game is so simple to see if only you can look beyond your nose!

Laughing in Swahili......
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by DexterousOne(m): 2:24pm On Jul 08, 2020
bluefilm:

Story for the gods.

So why didn't we lock down when we had SARS, swine flu, Ebola, Avian influenza, Mad cow disease, Lassa fever and all that?

Some group of wicked and Satanic individuals who feel they are so rich and powerful that they can crash world economy at will as well as decide which lives are important or not on this planet decided to put the whole world under torture using the premises of a ''novel'' virus and you are there supporting them because of your total ignorance just because you cannot see the Big Picture.

I have forgotten sef

Na you

Right wing conspiracy theorists patrons

We did not lockdown during Ebola because Ebola could be detected immediately, is not a respiratory disease and the victims die almost rapidly

For respiratory diseases

Its different

And yes during SARS
There was a lockdown

And there was compulsory mask wearing as well

But the world even in 2004 was not as interconnected as it is today.

The lockdown was in order

China locked down brutally to curb the spread

Tho china should have opened up that last year

So we had a global coordination against this mess.

Now look at where we are
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
Na gay dey worry Quest, no be covid!!
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by onegig(m): 2:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
Originalsly:

No doubt... we are still learning about the side effects. I've had it in early February when it was assumed to to be in Wuhan China only. Now that he mentioned clumsiness as an after effect.... I'm wondering if it affected my vision. Twice while driving... and once while standing on the stairs.... my vision went into confusion for like 10 seconds..... no focus.... seeing but everything is in a swirl. While on the stairs... I quickly sat for fear of losing balance... shook my head a few times then it cleared... apparantly on its own. While driving... just drove off in the truck... confusion... braked.. put on hazard lights. Next time on the highway... speeding... confusion... put on hazard lights... held the wheel straight... braked hoping not to hit the divider. That cleared in like 5 seconds. Never a warning. Now I'm wondering... is this collateral damage?
If we fear this... then our fear should be ten times higher when the new untested vaccines are rolled out.

Sorry to hear about your experience . Lots of stories about loss of strength months after testing negative and even reoccurring symptoms they had when they were positive and battling the virus.

That's why we more than ever need to try and stop the spread and prevent getting infected as much as possible even for young people. We may never know the full extent of its after effects until a few years from now.

As for vaccines, we just have to hope they do enough rigorous testing and there aren't any side effects and if any it is temporal and outweighs the potential damage getting Corona virus brings.

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by onegig(m): 2:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
SirWarlock:
Studies are being carried out globally to see post covid recoveries and immunity concerning the virus. Are physicians trying to see how the recovered people are doing over here or it's to wait till they test negative and dish out stats to ncdc.Our years of dead scientific research has failed us now. We aren't even contributing anything to the global discourse of this virus undecided.

Even the stats isn't comprehensive enough.

We can't even pinpoint the pre existing conditions those who died of the viruses had. Average days spent in Isolation by each infected person or people in critical care.

ASUU is out there fighting against laws to criminalize the sexual relationship between lecturers and students.

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by kayourcome: 3:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
1bunne4lif:
Could you please tell us what medications you use. Please you can help sent it to my mail. aderibigbeabdulwasiu0@gmail.com.
Thanks in advance
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by kayourcome: 3:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
1bunne4lif:
This is the correct mail.
aderibigbeabdulwasiu@gmail.com
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by SirWarlock: 3:34pm On Jul 08, 2020
onegig:

Even the stats isn't comprehensive enough.

We can't even pinpoint the pre existing conditions those who died of the viruses had. Average days spent in Isolation by each infected person or people in critical care.

ASUU is out there fighting against laws to criminalize the sexual relationship between lecturers and students.
To be honest if it's about covid in Nigeria, we've lost it sad
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by ChybuzzDD(m): 3:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
Maxymilliano:

Lol at the bold part, productive cough indeed.

Quest means business, i hope he recovers quickly.

Yes, a cough that produces/brings up sputum is said to be productive.
Guess you're hearing it for the first time as is typical of an average Nigerian.
The American journalist knows, unlike his Nigerian counterpart.
When it comes to health related issues, the average Nigerian is completely ignorant.

The journalist is very well informed and used medical terms perfectly as if he's a health professional.
That's very commendable.
A Nigerian would have started and ended the write up by telling us how staph were crawling on his body and how he's having internal heat. Two things that are totally unheard of in the medical field.

You guys should upgrade, abeg.
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by Palehair: 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
YouAreFinished:
Why won't it happen when you're gay angry
What is wrong with you people? What does that have to do with anything?
When Dan Foster died of it? Did you see his sexuality before his humanity?

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by Palehair: 3:57pm On Jul 08, 2020
DexterousOne:

It has nothing to do with his gay partner....

What's wrong with you guys
I'm like "why are Africans so daft?"
What does his sexuality have to do with anything?

1 Like

Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by Palehair: 3:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
Focusmind:
I hope he didn't get the disease from his gay partner? I don't know how people feel on this gay issue.

What do they enjoy with their fellow men? Tufiakwa! And he had the boldness to confirm to the whole world in one of his shows that him dey do (f*ck) his fellow man!

Sight of a fellow man touching me will be so disgusting to me.
Can you see how perverted you are, the first thing that came to your mind about homosexuality was the sex
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by chatinent: 5:30pm On Jul 08, 2020
Whatever.
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by dalass(f): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by MansoryMX(m): 8:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
1bunne4lif:
DEPENDS ON THE SYMPTOMS ONE HAS

Explain pls. You will be saving a lot of lives. This virus is scattering delta state as we speak.
Re: Richard Quest: I Got COVID-19 In April. Still Discovering New Areas Of Damage by YouAreFinished: 1:00am On Jul 09, 2020
Palehair:
[s]
What is wrong with you people? What does that have to do with anything?
When Dan Foster died of it? Did you see his sexuality before his humanity? [/s]
Dan Foster was a human being not an animal

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

ANALYSIS: Is The Madagascan Herbal Drink A Cure For Malaria Or Coronavirus? / Monkeys Invade Osun Hospital’s Trauma Centre / Epileptic Woman Falls Into Fire In Ugandan (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.