Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,238 members, 7,860,528 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 12:08 PM

Peter The Roman - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Peter The Roman (567 Views)

A List Of False Teachings In The Roman Catholic Church / Islam Created By The Roman Catholic / Idol Worship In The Roman Catholic Church (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Peter The Roman by ISuperior: 8:17pm On Feb 02, 2011
Anyone know any prophecies of Peter the Roman?
Who will bring the Abomination of Desolation, and the destruction or Rome?
Re: Peter The Roman by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 03, 2011
who the hell is peter the roman and wheer did you read he will bring about the abomination of desolation
Re: Peter The Roman by EliasofJ(m): 5:08am On May 05, 2011
I do regular searches for Peter the Roman (Petrus Romanus in Latin), the name of my vicarage found in the St. Malachy prophecy.  The Father in Heaven, through the Redemption wrought by Jesus Christ, has granted me rebirth some 1,925 years after my death.

Greetings in the Resurrected Christ from the resurrected Prophet of the Most High, St. John the Baptist!

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Give In Exchage For Your Soul? / Be Your Brother's Keeper - Return Lost And Found Items! / Could Lead Codices Prove ‘the Major Discovery Of Christian History’?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.