Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,409 members, 7,954,623 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:13 AM

Let's Help You Market Your Product And Services On Our Mall - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Let's Help You Market Your Product And Services On Our Mall (281 Views)

Let's Help You Get Proof Of Funds Today / Can You Market These Newly 10 Innovative Fast Moving Products In Your State ? / Lucrative Investment - Can You Market These Incredible 7 Imported Products? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let's Help You Market Your Product And Services On Our Mall by Sagemmah(m): 9:17am On Jul 08, 2020
***As a vendor/seller, my company will help you advertise your products. We secure safety in payment, both online and offline. You need not to bother yourself on Payment On Delivery, we'll handle that. Believe me, we have the safest solution to fraudulence in payments.
Also, we'll open a website for you, the website would be created with your Brandname. You upload your products and services, we market for you. Isn't that amazing?
Over Millions of people will have access to your products daily.
Direct buyers and dropshipers can buy from you at the specified price.
A lot of benefits await you.
***As a Dropshipper, no capital investment is required. All you will be doing is to pick products from the general product store, add your own profit, then resell, still on our platform. You'll earn big-time.
Many other features are yet to be unveiled.
***As a buyer, very soon features that allow you to earn per transaction made on our platform would be added.

For more information, Chat me up on WhatsApp @ 08051069882

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Uber Taxi Driver Business In Nigeria / Where to sell ur old Instagram followers with less or no followers / Invest In Your Self, The Best Decision You Will Never Regret

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.