Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,262 members, 7,957,644 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 04:39 PM

Dubai Opens Doors To Tourists After Months Of Covid-19 Lockdown - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Dubai Opens Doors To Tourists After Months Of Covid-19 Lockdown (396 Views)

Kazakhstan Opens Doors To Visitors, Nigerians Can Now Enter Without Visas / My Computer Science Degree That I Relegated In Nigeria Opens Doors Abroad / My Street Amid Last Day Of COVID-19 Lockdown In Abuja (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dubai Opens Doors To Tourists After Months Of Covid-19 Lockdown by Harunaomoniyi92: 9:36am On Jul 08, 2020
With a “welcome” passport sticker and coronavirus tests on arrival, Dubai reopened its doors to international visitors on Tuesday in the hope of reviving its tourism industry after a nearly four-month shutdown.

But businesses are mainly depending on those already living in the gleaming desert city to energise its ailing economy and serve as a test run before wary foreign holidaymakers return.

“A warm welcome to your second home,” said the sticker applied to passports at Dubai airport, where employees wore hazmat suits and vending machines offered personal protective equipment.

Italian tourist Francesca Conte said on arrival that she was worried up until the last minute that her flight would be cancelled.

“When I saw passengers queueing at the gate, I thought today we are not leaving, since the trip to Dubai had already been skipped three times,” Conte said.

Click on the link below to read the full post
https://www.thenaijaweb.com.ng/2020/07/dubai-opens-doors-to-tourists-after.html

Re: Dubai Opens Doors To Tourists After Months Of Covid-19 Lockdown by Nobody: 9:57am On Jul 08, 2020
Flying will no longer be the same anymore! It would now be mostly out of necessity! They don't even serve on board meals fcol!
Re: Dubai Opens Doors To Tourists After Months Of Covid-19 Lockdown by aminusodiq(m): 10:00am On Jul 08, 2020
Great!!!
Re: Dubai Opens Doors To Tourists After Months Of Covid-19 Lockdown by Nobody: 3:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
Please anyone who know how much to bouquet for 3 months working visa total amount thanks
Re: Dubai Opens Doors To Tourists After Months Of Covid-19 Lockdown by Pr0cter: 3:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
Great news, I hope other countries follow suite.

(1) (Reply)

Is Anyone In America? / Top 5 Historical And Cultural Sites To Visit In Nigeria / US Govt Proposes Fixed Period Of Stay For International Students, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.