Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,587 members, 7,823,550 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:36 AM

Can Someone Pls Explain Zoom,how Is It Used. - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Can Someone Pls Explain Zoom,how Is It Used. (447 Views)

Woman Caught Having Sex During Zoom Meeting: Pics & Video / Is The Legal Profession As Lucrative As It Used To Be? / Uber Sacks 3,500 Employees Via A Zoom Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Pls Explain Zoom,how Is It Used. by Pearchi: 9:38am On Jul 08, 2020
I got an interview invite through zoom,I haven't used the app b4 though I have been hearing it recently,I have tried downloading through Google play,it turns out my phone is not compatible.I don't want to miss this interview.
Please can someone explain how it is used,I find away to get it.
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Zoom,how Is It Used. by devdev: 9:44am On Jul 08, 2020
Pearchi:
I got an interview invite through zoom,I haven't used the app b4 though I have been hearing it recently,I have tried downloading through Google play,it turns out my phone is not compatiblue.I don't want to miss this interview.
Please can someone explain how it is used,I find away to get it.
if you have a laptop, use it
Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Zoom,how Is It Used. by Enskynelson(m): 9:50am On Jul 08, 2020
Zoom is an application you can use for virtual meetings. It is similar to making a video call on Whatsapp. You can use your PC or Mobile phone with data to connect. They may send you a link and a password for you to use and connect with them.
Please, remember you have to turn on your audio connection if they must hear you. I advice you download the app and try it with any of your friends before the day of you interview.
Wishing you success in your interview.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Pls Explain Zoom,how Is It Used. by OvisFranko: 12:04am On Jul 09, 2020
Just as Nelson advised you above, use a friend's phone that is Zoom compatible,preferably a 4G-enabled phone.
Also test-run where there is good internet connectivity before the D-Day.
Don't forget to use your headphone.
I wish you good success in the interview.

(1) (Reply)

International Youth Day 2020 Virtual Workshop / HSE Professional With NEBOSH Or ISPON Certification / Work In Nigeria, UAE, US, UK Or Canada With These Skills.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.