Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,245 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:03 AM

How Will You Treat The Boss And Staff That Doesn't Know Your Value? - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How Will You Treat The Boss And Staff That Doesn't Know Your Value? (157 Views)

My Terrible Boss And Work Experience. Boss using charm(share Yours) / Hilarious Conversation Between A Boss And Her Employee Goes Viral - People Sha / How Do I Deal With A Staff That Resigns Abruptly? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Will You Treat The Boss And Staff That Doesn't Know Your Value? by omoope2018: 10:38am On Jul 08, 2020
We are four in the office, the Chairman, followed by the other three staff, two of the staff are using the opportunity that they stay far to office, they use to show up late (all in the name of traffic), when all the office cleaning will have been done by the third staff, even most time, if they are around, they will hang around the office for the third staff to do the cleaning and other office work (NOTE: third staff was not employed as a cleaner, anybody can do it, even Chairman does it sometimes).

The third staff is like the MAIN KEY that operate and brings in more income to the office but the Chairman will never appreciate it instead, the third staff earn lower than others (NOTE: no higher post, we are all the same, but we do different work, without the third staff work, others can not work).

Most of the public holidays, the Chairman may call the third staff to show up at work without being appreciated, which he can not do to others, can I say is doing it intentional? And anytime the third staff absent from work, giving an excuse of not feeling fine, the Chairman will get angry, that the ailment is not enough for the absent, that you can as well bring your drugs to office to take than staying at home (all because the Chairman know the usefulness of the third staff, so he always want him by his side). Meanwhile, if it is other staff, the Chairman will never act up for their absent.

I don't want to spoil the client's job because I always want the best for the company, but how can you treat such boss and the staff? cry cry
Re: How Will You Treat The Boss And Staff That Doesn't Know Your Value? by tesseract: 10:57am On Jul 08, 2020
It's the staff's responsibility to stand up for himself and demand some value. He probably begged for the job so the chairman makes him think that he is doing him a favor. I guess he doesn't even get payment commensurate to the tasks he is doing... I'll advise that you look away and face your work, except of course you want to get into the chairman's black book too.

Your chairman is an ass.

1 Like

Re: How Will You Treat The Boss And Staff That Doesn't Know Your Value? by Nobody: 11:10am On Jul 08, 2020
undecided

Is the chairman d staff relative or something, If not, d staff ain't his slave, he needs to pay him for the extra effort he puts in. let the dude Man up a little, People will always step on him if they see he can take all thier bull shyt.

Nobody can force me to leave my bed when I say am sick( even if am not). If you disturb me, I just off my phone

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Free!!! Google Digital Marketing Skills Training / Mayorun - It Take A Lot To Make It Happen / It Took Exactly 8 Months// How To Get A Spot Asap!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.