Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,718 members, 7,834,374 topics. Date: Monday, 20 May 2024 at 02:28 PM

Ossai To Okowa @ 61: The Achievements Are Monumental - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ossai To Okowa @ 61: The Achievements Are Monumental (152 Views)

Bode George To Okowa: Make Amends With Ibori, Your Leader / Keyamo To Okowa: Tinubu Can Delegate Any Responsibility (Security) To Shettima / Uduaghan To Okowa, Traditional Rulers: You Are Too Small To Spite Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ossai To Okowa @ 61: The Achievements Are Monumental by ossaioviesucces(m): 10:55am On Jul 08, 2020
OSSAI TO OKOWA @ 61: THE ACHIEVEMENTS ARE MONUMENTAL

As Delta State Governor, Senator Ifeanyi Okowa celebrates his 61st birthday on Wednesday July 8, 2020, the Special Assistant to the Governor on Special Duties (Media)/Youth Ambassador, Ossai Ovie Success has described Governor Okowa's Achievements as Monumental.

Ossai who was appointed Political Aide at the age of 23 in 2015 and Special Assistant On Special Duties Media at 27 in 2019 by the Delta State Governor stated this on Tuesday in a congratulatory message to the Governor on the occasion of his 61 birthday anniversary.

According to Ossai, Governor Ifeanyi Okowa in the past 5 years had transformed thousands of Delta Youths from ‘Job seekers to job creators’, Constructed and commissioned road projects across the State including riverine communities, etc.

Your Excellency, Your 61st birthday is worth celebrating. In just 5 years as Governor, despite huge challenges; ranging from heavy salary burden, huge debts, your administration has witnessed unprecedented transformations.

You kept your Covenant with Deltans by spreading infrastructural development, human capital development, job creation to the three senatorial districts that made up the state, transforming Delta Youths to millionaires through your Job Creation programmes.

Your Excellency, I am a living testimony of your good deeds and Prosperity Agenda in Delta State. I am proud to call you “my father of inestimable value”. You gave me an opportunity to serve in your administration in spite of the fact that I am a Youth. Because of the opportunity you have given to me, some of our youths have shunned and jettisoned crime and are now good citizens.

"You have given me listening ear, support and undying love despite being a young growing boy. I am super excited to express my gratitude and felicitation to you today on the occasion of your 61 birthday.

"Today, I extend my warm felicitations to you, while praying to God to continually grant you long life, good health and prosperity.

Re: Ossai To Okowa @ 61: The Achievements Are Monumental by nairavsdollars(f): 10:56am On Jul 08, 2020
Ossai bloody asslicker
Re: Ossai To Okowa @ 61: The Achievements Are Monumental by RoyalBlu(f): 11:02am On Jul 08, 2020
Monumental Achievements wey nor reach Warri.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Happy birthday to His Excellency.

Wish him and his family speedy recovery from the holds of the Virus plus many more years.
Re: Ossai To Okowa @ 61: The Achievements Are Monumental by Kriss216: 11:02am On Jul 08, 2020
nairavsdollars:
Ossai bloody asslicker
Na jealousy go kill you!

(1) (Reply)

100% Truth The Change Begins With Us Not Our Renegade Politicians. / Panel Probes Magu Over Alleged Ownership Of Dubai Properties / Mascot Uzor Kalu: Rallying Point For The Youth - By Ifeanyi Uche

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.