Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,477 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa (24913 Views)

Husband Stabs Wife To Death Over Alleged Infidelity In Ekiti / Man Stabs Wife To Death For Refusing To Register Her New Car In His Name / Pastor Elisha Nadoya Mizigo Stabs Wife And Kills Himself In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by SaRoofingscoy: 3:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
See his face
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by stasius: 3:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
Again.?
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by GIdiata(m): 3:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
YelloweWest:

Men kill women everyday, no outrage.
Woman kills one man, women are next to tge devil
only this week, WOMAN CUTS OFF HUSBAND'S PENIS GIRL CUTS OFF BOYFRIEND'S EAR WOMAN SHOOTS HUSBAND FOR NOT PICKING HER CALLS
YES THEY(WOMEN) ARE NEXT TO THE DEVIL. THEY(WOMEN) ARE DEVIL'S CHIEF OF STAFF WICKED AND MEAN CREATURES
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by fortune1968: 3:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mayng01:
But you could not track the dirty deals of Magu and arrest him all the while.
Magu is your headache here ? Be sensible .

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by Mayng01(m): 3:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
Are you crazy or what? Why don’t you just mind your business and move on if you can’t be polite in address. Must you quote me hand in hand with insult! Please watch it.

fortune1968:
Magu is your headache here ? Be sensible .
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by bizzibodi(m): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
So this little tuwo eating aboki is 45.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by makydebbie(f): 4:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
Men are trash sigh

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by Ryan03(f): 4:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mayng01:
But you could not track the dirty deals of Magu and arrest him all the while.
very unappreciative idiot. What have you been able to do for your society all the years of your existence?
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by Ryan03(f): 4:29pm On Jul 08, 2020
YelloweWest:

Men kill women everyday, no outrage.

Woman kills one man, women are next to tge devil
thank you.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by Ryan03(f): 4:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
angelfallz:
Where are the "fear women" gang? They should also come and start saying, "fear men" too. Abi na only women wey stab their husbands we suppose dey fear?
no you won't see them now. If you talk, they term you a feminist or simp

1 Like

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by Ryan03(f): 4:37pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mayng01:
Are you crazy or what? Why don’t you just mind your business and move on if you can’t be polite in address. Must you quote me hand in hand with insult! Please watch it.

where did he insult you? You typed out of point and for your info, this is nairaland, you can mention anybody. If you don't like it, leave!
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by Mayng01(m): 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
Your sense of humor is as pale as your skin, & your rotten numb skull that is still being nurtured by you has led your life to a drooling & buffoonish state of existence cos it’s very obvious you are confused with a character buttered with an act of lunacy. Numbskull!

Ryan03:
very unappreciative idiot. What have you been able to do for your society all the years of your existence?
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by Ryan03(f): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mayng01:
Your sense of humor is as pale as your skin, & your rotten numb skull that is still being nurtured by you has led your life to a drooling & buffoonish state of existence cos it’s very obvious you are confused with a character buttered with an act of lunacy. Numbskull!

is that all? So you are a fool? Why else is new grin grin grin
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by Mayng01(m): 4:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
Not compulsory to quote everybody mr, if you find it difficult to decipher the connotative meaning of, he said & I quote : “be sensible “ then you can as well fuckoff with him by telling me to leave.

Ryan03:
where did he insult you? You typed out of point and for your info, this is nairaland, you can mention anybody. If you don't like it, leave!
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by Ryan03(f): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mayng01:
Not compulsory to quote everybody mr, if you find it difficult to decipher the connotative meaning of, he said & I quote : “be sensible “ then you can as well fuckoff with him by tell me to leave.

not compulsory, its by choice and I chose to quote you. Oya die na cool
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by Mayng01(m): 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
As you have asked, the newest thing is your foolish state on nairaland to have bumped into me with a cos90 of courtesy. as you have stated in your last response. I presume you have longly been dining with such but you got the wrong man, I repeat, if you can’t be polite in quoting people, always mind your business.

Ryan03:
is that all? So you are a fool? Why else is new grin grin grin
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by Mayng01(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
So obvious, the marrow in your skull has been dried up because it has longly been there strictly for decoration. & as for your wish, don’t rush.. it will soon come to pass.

Ryan03:
not compulsory, its by choice and I chose to quote you. Oya die na cool
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by Ryan03(f): 5:05pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mayng01:
As you have asked, the newest thing is my foolish state on nairaland to have bumped into you with a cos90 of courtesy. as you have stated in your last response. I presume i have longly been dining with such but I got the wrong man, I repeat, if I can’t be polite in quoting people, I always mind my business. I am sorry, I am a big fool

Apology accepted. Go and sin no more grin
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by Ryan03(f): 5:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mayng01:
So obvious, the marrow in my skull has been dried up because it has longly been there strictly for decoration. & as for your wish, don’t rush.. it will soon come to pass.
I will soon die

RIP in advance
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by Nobody: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
45 years old husband vs 25 years old wife??

What??

Anger has sent him to jail finally!!
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by Mayng01(m): 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
Lmao , Chief editor... you could not even construct a sentence correctly on your own. Hush family.... tueh! Shame . Big oaf

Ryan03:
Apology accepted. Go and sin no more grin
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by Mayng01(m): 5:19pm On Jul 08, 2020
Lol.. going banana.. imposter..... to your transition.

Ryan03:
RIP in advance
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by Nobody: 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
Marrying someone that is 20 years older to you?
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by ume1000: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
Darkharvest:
Cant you divorce her ? I hope he rot in jail.
why u no talk the same thing when that 8 month pregnant woman cut im husband manhood comot
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by ume1000: 6:03pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ryan03:
and Wetin im come talk when bad
# say no to crime
# stop the asslicking of thieves
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by NairalandSARS: 8:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
Is she a nurse?
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by obiorathesubtle: 8:38pm On Jul 08, 2020
makydebbie:
Men are trash sigh

grin

Who or What crawled up your ass?

2 Likes

Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by ttintted: 2:02am On Jul 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
He Stabbed his wife and took to his heels!

Una see the wicked Spirits that have taken over human beings??

Don't say it can't happen to me! I can't do this! I Can't do that!

I have seen people were walking on the road, and they hear voices telling them to jump in the middle of the express..

Most of these things are not done with normal eyes!

Soak yourself in the Spirit and Presence of God!

Pray without Ceasing! Engage The Word of God!

The days are Extremely Evil..

In a split second , one can be possessed and perform Strange things..
This is not to disagree with all that you have said, but the first and most important thing is first becoming a child of God., it will be a very hard thing for any evil spirit to possess a GENUINE child of the most high God.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by louiziana(m): 5:10am On Jul 09, 2020
VirginFinder:
[s][/s]

I am also tired of correcting him/her about the use of capital letters, he/she may ignore you while continuing his/her talk about spirits and fire plus suffering after death.
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by louiziana(m): 5:17am On Jul 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Bro you are speaking grammar!

I have seen things happen! Just leave the grammar!

Just Guard yourself with the things of God ! It's not by Grammar!

Demons, devils and their agents do not hear grammar, What they Fear is Power! And the Power has to be The Power of GOD ALMIGHTY

This World is crazy, Mean and Wicked!

When David committed adultery and murdered a loyal soldier/husband afterwards, was it an evil spirit that possessed him? If it was an evil spirit, why was God angry with him for a long time since it was an evil spirit that controlled him?
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by makydebbie(f): 10:03am On Jul 09, 2020
obiorathesubtle:

grin

Who or What crawled up your ass?

I don't need anyone to crawl up my ass to see that men are trash. Don't you see it yourself dear?
Re: Man Stabs Wife To Death In Jigawa by Righteousness89(m): 11:12am On Jul 09, 2020
louiziana:

When David committed adultery and murdered a loyal soldier/husband afterwards, was it an evil spirit that possessed him? If it was an evil spirit, why was God angry with him for a long time since it was an evil spirit that controlled him?

What are u saying?

When a Believer gives a loop hole! He becomes a casualty!

You responsiblity as a believer is to be on Guard! God has given to us all the Materials and weapon we need ! Once we give a slight , the devil strikes especially when you are a child of God..

And you have to face the Consequences for allowing yourself to be used!

David Like u gave is a great example!

Peter who dined and walked with JESUS is an example

Judas iscariot is an example

Demand is an example

Samson is an example

Saul is an example!

its not by Power!

The World is 98% Spirtually and 2% physical!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

EFCC Partners FBI To Fight Yahoo Boys / Armed Robbers Shoot Okada Rider Dead In Makurdi (Graphic Photos) / Police Lied About Rescue Claims, We Paid N2m Ransom ― Kidnapped Couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.