Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,707 members, 7,827,585 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:58 PM

This Photo Will Put A Smile On Your Face Though The Time Is Somehow Sha - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / This Photo Will Put A Smile On Your Face Though The Time Is Somehow Sha (1124 Views)

Every Woman Needs A Husband Like This (photo) / You Went To The Gym to pick Your Wife home but u met her like This(photo) / This Little, Chubby Girl's Dance Moves Will Put A Smile On Your Face (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Photo Will Put A Smile On Your Face Though The Time Is Somehow Sha by Aye36: 9:23pm On Oct 27, 2020
What really happened?
Me too am confused,
How did she put her head through that hole

Re: This Photo Will Put A Smile On Your Face Though The Time Is Somehow Sha by moneyshop: 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2020
grin grin
Ridiculous
Re: This Photo Will Put A Smile On Your Face Though The Time Is Somehow Sha by vastolord4(m): 9:35pm On Oct 27, 2020
See as she come de pity herself

2 Likes

Re: This Photo Will Put A Smile On Your Face Though The Time Is Somehow Sha by emeijeh(m): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2020
Aye36:
What really happened?
Me too am confused,
How did she put her head through that hole
Dem never still call welder make he use oxy-acetylene flame cut am??
Re: This Photo Will Put A Smile On Your Face Though The Time Is Somehow Sha by illicit(m): 10:05pm On Oct 27, 2020
Kids Sha

Na God dey train dem....
Re: This Photo Will Put A Smile On Your Face Though The Time Is Somehow Sha by heendrix(m): 10:36pm On Oct 27, 2020
The facial expression be like "Biko remove this thing quickly so I can goan swallow Padlock"

3 Likes

Re: This Photo Will Put A Smile On Your Face Though The Time Is Somehow Sha by hakeemhakeem(m): 3:53am On Oct 28, 2020
[quote author=emeijeh post=95409934]
Dem never still call welder make he use oxy-acetylene flame cut am?? [/quote

The object is mob plastic cover reason she was using knife
Re: This Photo Will Put A Smile On Your Face Though The Time Is Somehow Sha by austine4real(m): 5:42am On Oct 28, 2020
All these our children with their rough play �
Re: This Photo Will Put A Smile On Your Face Though The Time Is Somehow Sha by Nobody: 7:41am On Oct 28, 2020
grin cheesy grin
Re: This Photo Will Put A Smile On Your Face Though The Time Is Somehow Sha by pozehnani(f): 9:46am On Oct 28, 2020
Lol.. see his face. He's now humbled after the mischief.

This is why I tell any parent or caregiver never to let these toddlers out of sight cos the moment they do, these babies will just busy themselves with one mischief or the other.

Where was everyone when he got his head stuck in that mop bucket cover? Carelessness. And it's even a small girl that is trying to cut that hard thing off. Some adults deserve to be flogged.

I hope he doesn't get injured with that knife.
Re: This Photo Will Put A Smile On Your Face Though The Time Is Somehow Sha by pozehnani(f): 9:49am On Oct 28, 2020
heendrix:
The facial expression be like "Biko remove this thing quickly so I can goan swallow Padlock"

This your comment had me ROFLOL gringrin like seriously.. they dont relent o. As you are taking them away from one, they are off to the next mischief.

My experience working in the kinderghaten has taught me a lot.
Re: This Photo Will Put A Smile On Your Face Though The Time Is Somehow Sha by Oizee(f): 9:57am On Oct 28, 2020
heendrix:
lol, only God will protect them for us o.

(1) (Reply)

2 Step Galvanized Oven & popcorn machines Available (pictures) / Share You Experience With A Strict Father / How Was 2021 Like For You?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.