Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,227 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:03 AM

Infinix Is Partnering With Slot To Reward Fans - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Is Partnering With Slot To Reward Fans (557 Views)

Why I Prefer SLOT To M-chris (facts) / Itel Partners With Slot For Exclusive Sales Of Its 1st 2gb Ram And 4g Lte Device / Infinix Mobility Partners With Jumia, Slot To Launch Hot 5, Lite (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Is Partnering With Slot To Reward Fans by Tarivanessa(f): 12:56pm On Jul 08, 2020
Here is some good news in the #UnlimitedFunHot9 competition,

Infinix will be partnering with Slot Ng to reward fans to the tune of 1 year of Unlimited Fun allowance worth N360,000.

All you have to do is:
Buy any Infinix Note 7 or Hot 9 series and win amazing prizes and a raffle ticket to win big.

Do not miss out on this as offer runs from 1st July to 31st July 2020.

Are you wondering how to be among the lucky people to win our one-year N360,000 fun allowance ?

Here is what you need to do:

- Download the Infinix theme song

Sing, Rap, Dance or Create interesting content to the Audio

- Post on social media or Xclub under the topic #UnlimitedFunwithHot9#
to be one of the winners!
Re: Infinix Is Partnering With Slot To Reward Fans by edoairways: 1:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ok

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Is Partnering With Slot To Reward Fans by Vyzz: 1:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
I don't have to be using infinix to win it right?
Re: Infinix Is Partnering With Slot To Reward Fans by Hakeem12(m): 2:28pm On Jul 08, 2020
Transsion fans, over to you
Re: Infinix Is Partnering With Slot To Reward Fans by KrazyDave16(m): 3:48pm On Jul 08, 2020
They can't hit their targets without putting up promos that'll surely entice Nigerians to buy : FREE MONEY

I admire them for that.... Good marketing strategy that is
BUT
Making decent products for the above average and power users (note 7 is an exception but it still got some kinks), they fail without putting any effort.

Vyzz:
I don't have to be using infinix to win it right?

I think you got to own one of the devices mentioned or old ones. Can't have a Samsung user winning. It'll look bad for them.
Re: Infinix Is Partnering With Slot To Reward Fans by skywalker240(m): 8:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
The heat is telling on them, they've started doing promo's to entice customers grin

Una go do promo tire angry

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Is Partnering With Slot To Reward Fans by edoairways: 9:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
skywalker240:
The heat is telling on them, they've started doing promo's to entice customers grin

Una go do promo tire angry
There is no heat anywhere

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Is Partnering With Slot To Reward Fans by ZesusHVWritter(m): 10:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
edoairways:

There is no heat anywhere
Off your AC and see.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Is Partnering With Slot To Reward Fans by sunshineV(f): 12:01am On Jul 09, 2020
ZesusHVWritter:
Off your AC and see.
I also love that it rhymes grin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Attention ;My Infinix Hot 8 was stolen Pls How Can I Recover It. / Apple Iphone 12 Announcement Date And Shipping Details Uncovered / Iphone X Sliver /white For 256gb For Sale Or Swap.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.