Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:44 AM

DSTV Has The Worst Customer Service - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / DSTV Has The Worst Customer Service (362 Views)

Does DSTV Has Better Picture Quality Than GOTV / What Are The Worst Movies You Saw In 2018? / DSTV Has No Credibility, Never Trust Them! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

DSTV Has The Worst Customer Service by WaywardSon(m): 1:25pm On Jul 08, 2020
Since the 3rd of July I made a payment to DSTV.

Till now I haven't been reconnected

All avenues that I've tried were in vain.

Their email is not responsive. So does their social media handles.

How does someone reach DSTV without going to their Office (COVID)
Re: DSTV Has The Worst Customer Service by 2special(m): 1:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
Cuz of you've not relate with the customers service section of fidelity bank.
Re: DSTV Has The Worst Customer Service by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 08, 2020
Use that and help yourself to service. It's their WhatsApp handler and very responsive. Just follow the prompt after your first message to that line
Re: DSTV Has The Worst Customer Service by awesomely: 2:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
Call their customer care on 080 3900 3788.
They will attend to you.
Re: DSTV Has The Worst Customer Service by WaywardSon(m): 3:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
Horlayhemy:
Use that and help yourself to service. It's their WhatsApp handler and very responsive. Just follow the prompt after your first message to that line
lol I've been on this robot for a long time. It has very limited responses. Do you know how I can actually chat with a real agent

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija: Kiddwaya Fondles Erica's Boobs And Ask If She Will Do A Boob Job (Video / BBNaija: Kiddwaya And Erica Get Instagram Verification On The Same Day (Photos) / Laycon's View On Rising Nigeria's Huge Debt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.