Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,317 members, 7,819,077 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) (88723 Views)

Military Airstrike In Kaduna Forest Hits Bandits’ Camp, Kills Scores / Air Force Kills Scores Of ISWAP Fighters In Borno / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by Ramirezsarki(m): 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by Badabada(m): 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
This is really sad knowing that these gallant soldiers are someone’s Father, Husband, Son & brother. This is so sad. cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by AskProf: 5:39pm On Jul 08, 2020
SIONKPO1:

Is it a reputable sources?
Sahara reporters,punchng or dailytrust

Perhaps, this may help you.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by Charlex23(m): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
If you believe this news then you can believe anything. This is a propaganda na

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by Omolomo4eva(m): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
Buratai should be sacked ASAP.this is annoying

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by izubext007: 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
funny enough the highest rank here will be staff sergeant. I pray thier family are not denied thier right.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by luluosas(m): 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
Burutai, come and lie about this. Shame to the military heads

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by Kazim88: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
deboysben:
but they are still blinded by hatred and arrogance.

That is their second nature, always feeling puffed up but they saw Buhari as a bad deal.

Jagaban & Baba used sweet mouth, 3 million jobs, N5000 per month for the unemployed, fake promises to hoodwinked everybody.
Plus fight against corruption, which means more money for the common man...

Nigeria believed them Hook line and sinker except the Igbos....

Ironically, Igbos are the least affected in this government.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by frog12: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
buhari must admit the war is going badly !!!!

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by CelestineNelson: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
Yet they said know people behind this but they don't want to expose them...God is watching... That's someone's father, brother, uncle, in-law, that is lying lifeless there!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by jefff455: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
Madmohamed419:
when they see ipob them will get power. No deferen between boko Haram and Nigerian suja sorry to say this that is what they deserve. If u like say nonsense to me not my business. Nigerian soja is evil they deserve what they get. Nonsense they should be wipe out by boko boy. Congratulations to boko boy.
Your Stupidity is very monumental what differentiates you from Boko Haram . This people you see there have families and you are rejoicing may God have mercy on you

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by delzbaba(m): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
This are special forces soldiers not the ordinary, what a big loss..
Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by SIONKPO1(m): 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kalashnikov102:

You spot one soldier wey wear belt you use am glorify the rest abi you think say soldiers go lie down dey form death You better watch how you open your horse mouth because those are our brothers and we can imagine what faith or reactions the families would be going through as the news hits dem cos some are breadwinner while some are father's so no be everything dem dey do for Nairaland because of likessad

My condolences to their families and friends sad
Attack might have taken place but this pix is a lie

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by helinues: 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
Grandmeister:

So whose interest are they doing it for? It wasn’t for Jonathan a southern Christian and it doesn’t look like it’s for buhari a northern Muslim...so who benefits? Most of the service chiefs during Jonathan’s administration were shuffled and removed and yet it continued so it’s not the military...there already different terrorist factions in the north. It is not just the boko haram we knew. Islamic fighters from across the Sahel are already keying into the war and even from across the globe.

Go and watch Alias movies...

What it takes Sloane to assemble the artifacts.....
Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by Moneyboyz: 5:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
Oh my God, that senator that wants to send the so called repentant BOKO haram terrorist abroad to study should be arrested asap, bulhari should be impeached caused he's been very soft on these monsters.

Imaging rehabilitating terrorists and sending them back to the Society and even merging them with the army, this is stupidity of the highest order.

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by Qunu: 5:43pm On Jul 08, 2020
May God see Nigeria through
Righteousness89:
LORD JESUS Have Mercy!

This is soo unfair!

Families Robbed of their Fathers, brothers and breadwinners, Just like that..

Prayers for their Families..

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by Enwhen(m): 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
SIONKPO1:

The source,didn't give any concrete info
Nigeria is our country and not everything we read is correct

Read it properly, it's a trusted source...with the recent killings info and videos I have , this one is a child's play...many are scard to speak out for fear of life...those who speaks are ready to die...

G-belt , it's not necessary in the north east , infact many presently uses normal belt , which is more comfortable, and it's allow...full kiting is not compulsory, infact look at the pics well, u will see some in black top, those are special forces , last hold enforcers ...so unfortunate, many heart are broken ,many things are happening...Nigeria will not know peace , nothing will work in this county , until our late gallant troops who are being sold daily to those bastard get justice..may their souls .R.I.P

2 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by Iceberg3: 5:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
I'm sure this was and has been classified.
Someone did this in secret.

This is what has been happening.

I hope they and their bunch of wretched zombies will blame Jonathan and ihejirika.

I'm sure these are southerners,wasted southerners....go to the whole Niger Delta and see Hausa Fulani soldiers protecting oil and harassing by Niger Deltans.
Thunda locate all Coneheads

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by Justdenis(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
Chai...wat a lost....
When bokoharam kills, we see pictures but when the military technically or kinetically defeats bokoharam we dont even get to see half a dead body of a bokoharam terrorist...
Who r we deceiving I this country?... Tueh...
To know that a soldier that spoke out was arrested n detained still baffles me...

May their soul rest in peace amen....
Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by malele(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
Maxymilliano:

https://www.independent.ng/boko-haram-ambush-federal-troops-unleash-havoc-graphic/?utm_source=&utm_medium=facebook

Chai it’s unfortunate , this men died for nothing .

They does for a country that values nothing other than corruption
Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by openmine(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ohh my God cry cry cry cry

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by deboysben(m): 5:47pm On Jul 08, 2020
Kazim88:

That is their second nature, always feeling puffed up but they saw Buhari as a bad deal.

Jagaban & Baba used sweet mouth, 3 million jobs, N5000 per month for the unemployed, fake promises to hoodwinked everybody.
Plus fight against corruption, which means more money for the common man...

Nigeria believed them Hook line and sinker except the Igbos....

Ironically, Igbos are the least affected in this government.
the one that pained me more during 2015 campaign is the one they said even if they see tinubu and buhari robbing bank they will still vote him.

E no go better for those miscreants that brought this nemesis to nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by Jostoman: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
Madmohamed419:
when they see ipob them will get power. No deferen between boko Haram and Nigerian suja sorry to say this that is what they deserve. If u like say nonsense to me not my business. Nigerian soja is evil they deserve what they get. Nonsense they should be wipe out by boko boy. Congratulations to boko boy.
am ashamed of you, must you comment Bros? But I want you to know that this gallant men die because of me and you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by Ntadijoshua1(m): 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
SmartProf:
Shit....to think some persons are cashing out from this insurgency is just babaric. These fallen soldiers had the right passion but ended up defending the wrong country.

I swear , they wasted their lives
for the wrong country

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by biggy26: 5:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
donbachi:
What a loss...meaning the "kinectic approach" no work..abeg make una suggest an approach for buratai and him boyz o.before our soldiers go finish.
Abeg no make me laff o, kinetic kor, potential ni. grin
Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by hammer3: 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
IF THIS MAN TALK NOW, BURATAI AND CABAL GO COME CARRY AM.

WE ALREADY KNOW THOSE SOLDIERS ARE FROM MIDDLEBELT, SS, SE AND SW.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuANgLDzXB0

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by badoh(m): 5:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
And somebody will tell me Buhari is a decorated Major General. Who even decorated him and gave him that rank. Somebody that promised to wipe out bokoharam within 3 months. What's now the difference between you and Goodluck Jonathan. We thought you'll use your experience as a retired general to end insurgency but it was a big mistake you were voted in even twice. You even refused to change the Service Chiefs despite poor appraisal. I'm so dissapointed in your leadership.
Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by omooba969(m): 5:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
They are sleeping.

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by Ituku4040: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
All service Chief should resign immediate

1 Like

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by emeone: 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
Absolutely gutted and petrified.
God save Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Boko Haram Kills Scores Of Soldiers In Danbua, Borno - Independent (Graphic Pic) by Ntadijoshua1(m): 5:54pm On Jul 08, 2020
[quote author=SIONKPO1 post=91509632]This is fake name,Nigerian forces wears G-belt
,mods please do the needful by deleting this thread and also suspend the Op
[/quoted

so Because they did not use G belt they are no longer Nigerian soldiers again abi

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Dapchi Residents Wave & Hail Boko Haram As They Drop Off Schoolgirls (Video) / Election Rigging In Kano Busted! Returning Officer Exposes Irregularities, Fraud / Diezani’s 14yr-old ONLY Son Asks: Is My Mum Going To Die? As Husband Breaks Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.