Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,283 members, 7,811,836 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:44 PM

Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) (47917 Views)

Over 500k Yorubas in Anambra state says Oba of Yoruba community in Anambra (pics / 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) / Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by lincolnj88: 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
Please pay Anambra state corpers their state alawee... After one year over 80% of batch b2 have not seen a dime... undecided undecided
Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by Naijaarchive(m): 4:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
techmo:
cool

I miss Ajimobi for this
Catching contractors and workers by surprise and insulting them is his style
grin grin
Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by airminem(f): 4:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
Defies rain or not. Its never a governors responsibility to inspect. sad
Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by Isobug: 4:42pm On Jul 08, 2020
Mteew,

Nonsense and ingredients.....Why must it be today that it's raining? Hasn't the project been there for a long time? Why do we have Busy body politicians all over Nigeria?

If you look at it sef, this project may not be finished by his government even
Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by Prompto: 4:45pm On Jul 08, 2020
Smithkafors:
Be deceiving yourself,you are performing below average!. Go to capital awka , Onitsha and nnewi towns nothing to show. A visit to Abakaliki will show you that this man is not working!.

Be fooling yourself Obiano is a million times beta Umahi.
Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by malele(m): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by Ferdinandu(m): 4:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
Ajayi work. So rain beat him means that he is working hard
Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by Sweeetheart(m): 4:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
na him securities men he dey punish, him dey under umbrella, dem dey under rain yet he want the public to praise him

na him people force am to enter rain? what's he inspecting here? nonsense and Biafra
Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by chaloskyx: 4:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
if you like defy gravity there is nothing extraordinary in your action you have a duty to the people to ensure projects built with tax payers money are properly constructed
Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by Jakemedg(m): 4:53pm On Jul 08, 2020
ForeThinker:
No big deal..His duty to the people
What you said is nothing but the truth .In saner climes you rarely see govt getting praised for doing his duty but in Nigeria it's a big deal

1 Like

Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by shaibu123: 4:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
One sided governor,he has destroyed lives in Orumba North and South in the name of road construction since 2017, till today nothing has been do to those roads.
Somebody should please tell Obiano that Orumba North and South is part of Anambra State.
Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by wamide042(m): 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
FlappaNozzle:

Dont get distracted.

The objective isnt to hold the umbrella, the objective is the completion of the road.

Ass licking, psycophacy, eye service, isnt common to black race alone. It's a human phenomenon

Dont denigrate your race!

Whoever you are, you are too shallow. Think deep!
You should have let me blast him.. even Trump and other world leaders don’t hold umbrellas themselves.
Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by goldonegb: 5:04pm On Jul 08, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by Psylas2: 5:07pm On Jul 08, 2020
He's foolish for not holding umbrella by himself
Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by Jadsy01(f): 5:11pm On Jul 08, 2020
Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by BeijinDossier: 5:13pm On Jul 08, 2020
[s]
Smithkafors:
Be deceiving yourself,you are performing below average!. Go to capital awka , Onitsha and nnewi towns nothing to show. A visit to Abakaliki will show you that this man is not working!.
[/s]

The same abakaleke people are all over Awka, Onitsha, Nnewi and all parts of Anambra hawking gala, doing all manner of menial jobs. Why aren't they relocating to their state since they have better governance? It all shows that Umahi employed more media men to blow his trumpet.

Infact statistics has shown that there more population of Ebonyi people living in Anambra than Ebonyi people living in Ebonyi. Everyday Ebonyi people are leaving their state to Anambra for greener pasture and better life.
Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by Banmeallday: 5:16pm On Jul 08, 2020
Why is this news?

A governor goes to inspect a road, a road for that matter, and it always makes news and gets people to have mental erection by uttering “He is working”

Local BLACK people, and tomorrow they will say Black lives matter
Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by wildlife9999(m): 5:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by Mouhstorph5(m): 5:27pm On Jul 08, 2020
Smithkafors:

God bless you!

And some people will be here sounding his encomium all because he inspected an uncompleted project. What was he elected for in the first place?? We too like celebrating mediocrity and complacency in this part of the world.

1 Like

Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by Igbodicool(m): 5:31pm On Jul 08, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
wink wink wink

Anambra state is one of the most blessed states with good leaders.
From Ngige, Peter Obi, and Willie Obiano.
I am not from anambra state.
But the state has one of the best (urban and rural) road networks in Nigeria.
Places like Onitsha, Nkpor, Ogbaru, obosi, Idemili, Ojoto, Okpoko, awka are rough areas. But the governor has tried in terms of security and Workers welfare packages (state workers).

For me the ranking for governors in South east:
1st position - Dave Umahi (Ebonyi state) 85%
2nd position - Willie obiano (Anambra state) 75%
3rd position - Okezie Ikpeazu ( Abia state) 50%
4th position - Ifeanyi ugwuanyi (Enugu state) 30%

N.B: Hope uzodinma excluded (Just elected).

Hope Uzodimma just elected... Na you elected him?

For your mind Abia is better than Enugu... Ọ kwa ya?
Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by paulolee(m): 5:32pm On Jul 08, 2020
mtchwee...i even tink say he stand under d rain de inspect project....was hoping to see a wet and drenched man under rain and pointing hands to invisible projects as usual..
this clueless man wey that umbrella work pass am..
Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by Mouhstorph5(m): 5:35pm On Jul 08, 2020
BeijinDossier:
[s][/s]

The same abakaleke people are all over Awka, Onitsha, Nnewi and all parts of Anambra hawking gala, doing all manner of menial jobs. Why aren't they relocating to their state since they have better governance? It all shows that Umahi employed more media men to blow his trumpet.

Infact statistics has shown that there more population of Ebonyi people living in Anambra than Ebonyi people living in Ebonyi. Everyday Ebonyi people are leaving their state to Anambra for greener pasture and better life.

Reading submissions from people like you never cease to amuse me. It seems you didn't get the subject right or trying to shy away from it. Compare the flyovers in Awka with the Abakaliki flyover. Talking in terms of quality because the last time I checked, heavy duty vehicles are prohibited from plying that of Awka..

2 Likes

Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by BeijinDossier: 5:40pm On Jul 08, 2020
[s]
Mouhstorph5:

Reading submissions from people like you never cease to amuse me. It seems you didn't get the subject right or trying to shy away from it. Compare the flyovers in Awka with the Abakaliki flyover. Talking in terms of quality because the last time I checked, heavy duty vehicles are prohibited from plying that of Awka..
[/s]

You don't know anything about the FLYOVER so close your mouth. The barricade was to avert future situation where trucks fall off the top of the bridge. We have seen a lot of that happening in Lagos.

Below is Asaba FLYOVER, they copied Anambra by putting barricade. This is being proactive and not because the FLYOVER is not structurally strong.

Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by coolflame7: 5:41pm On Jul 08, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
wink wink wink

Places like Onitsha, Nkpor, Ogbaru, obosi, Idemili, Ojoto, Okpoko, awka are rough areas. But the governor has tried in terms of security and Workers welfare packages (state workers).

Y u dey put okezie b4 ugwuanyi I live in aba...
Okezie shouldn't be part of that list
Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by Chimeluv(f): 5:46pm On Jul 08, 2020
Na so undecided
Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by hardbody: 5:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
wink wink wink

Bros I beg you in the name of God, Okezie Ikpeazu a.k.a onye ikpeazu meaning the last person is actually last in ranking not only in SE but in Nigeria as a whole. He has scored perhaps 3 percent in the ranking of right thinking men everywhere. The only governor who hasn't done better than him is one that was never elected

1 Like

Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by bergs2: 5:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
wink wink wink

So u think Hope was elected?
Very funny mate!
Who elected him?
Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by Katier00(f): 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
wink wink wink

which road network? Which Anambra
Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by bergs2: 6:00pm On Jul 08, 2020
techmo:
cool

I miss Ajimobi for this

Catching contractors and workers by surprise and insulting them is his style

Why not comment on the issue at hand and leave Ajimobi out of this?
How hard is that?
Leave the dead to rest pls.
Re: Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) by xband: 6:02pm On Jul 08, 2020
Smithkafors:

Young man, for your information, your Abakaliki will be seen as a village in Nnewi town. Not to talk of Onitsha. Stop living in ignorance.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Crack In APC Leadership Over Muslim-muslim Ticket - The Sun / Babachir Lawal: I Earned N930,000 Monthly As SGF, Now I Earn N500 Million / NEC Rules Out Regional Security Outfits, Set To Implement “RUGA”

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.