Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,540 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) (28501 Views)

Hausa And Igbo Youths Clash In Dei Dei Market, Abuja / Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video / Obiano Defies Rainfall To Inspect Road Projects In Anambra (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by AfricanColumbus: 1:53pm On Nov 21, 2022

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6pZMod9S2o

The community of Aguleri in Anambra East LGA, of Anambra State was thrown into turmoil over the weekend after the police opened fire on protesting youths of the community.

Trouble was said to have started on Saturday morning when the police arrested two youths on the expressway, who the police claim were internet fraudsters and shot them dead. This led to a march to the police station by protesting youths against police brutality and extortion in their community.

The protesters were however violently dispersed by the police who opened fire, leading to a clash between the youths and the police. However, armed men were reported to have appeared on the scene later on and exchanged fire with the security operatives for hours.

Reinforcements were however sent to the community the following day, Sunday.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Abdul05: 1:56pm On Nov 21, 2022
This is the result of obi failure while in office..

We just have to reject him in our totality

unless we will live in adject poverty like anambra youths.. grin grin

134 Likes 15 Shares

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Creamypie(m): 1:57pm On Nov 21, 2022
How can police arrest and shoot persons dead on suspicion of being yahoo boys? This story is not correct

96 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by AfricanColumbus: 2:00pm On Nov 21, 2022

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by gidgiddy: 2:03pm On Nov 21, 2022
Creamypie:
How can police arrest and shoot persons dead on suspicion of being yahoo boys? This story is not correct

Happens every day, the security agents can arrest anyone, tag them any name from Yahoo boy to ESN to IPOB to armed robber, and gun the person down

Happens all the time in the South East

163 Likes 10 Shares

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Urheadmaster(m): 2:07pm On Nov 21, 2022
Abdul05:
grin

angry

This is one of the reason why I have no sympathy for any police officers gundown anytime unknown gunmen pay them a suprise visit tongue

56 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Abdul05: 2:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
Urheadmaster:

Better behave yourself.

After shinning your brown teeth.

No come here and talk nonsense tongue

Your failure has been exposed.... grin

See the calamity .... obi done to you people ... grin cheesy

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Mrkindness: 2:58pm On Nov 21, 2022
Nigeria police why ?

3 Likes

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by TheboyGhost(m): 3:18pm On Nov 21, 2022
Some months back I got Arrested, when I resisted and requested for my lawyer to be involved.... I got the shocker of my life!!!

This policemen kill young boys and tag them ESN if you don't financially corporate with them, guess what?

They brag about nothing ever happening to them and you can take the matter to any place you want cause as long as you are killed Eastside and you are tag ESN, nothing will come out of the case.

I spit on them all even in the afterlife and everyday I pray they all get Annihilated angry sad

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Christistruth00: 3:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
Igbos Cowardly attack and deny

IPOB murdered 3 Policemen this weekend

They are the most Cowardly Terrorist Group on Earth

100 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Sergio103(m): 3:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
The police officers in Aguleri go collect very soon cool.

Na 2006?? Nah.....we are in 2022.

East don change am.

You migrimor....... boys go bounce back.

Watch out!!

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by uba1991: 3:46pm On Nov 21, 2022
If this people get power I swear una go surfer. These same gunmen are Peter Obi foot soldiers.

11 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 3:50pm On Nov 21, 2022
Trouble dey sleep...
Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by uba1991: 3:51pm On Nov 21, 2022
Peter Obi is a dangerous evil agent. I believe this is the way they will react after Obi lost the election. We are waiting for them, they go collect.
Ipob are terrorists!

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by madapcmod: 4:21pm On Nov 21, 2022
uba1991:
Peter Obi is a dangerous evil agent. I believe this is the way they will react after Obi lost the election. We are waiting for them, they go collect.
Ipob are terrorists!

Balablu hulaboo babablu lubablo

83 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by SensetionalGoal(m): 4:25pm On Nov 21, 2022
uba1991:
Ipob are terrorists!

Tinubu is a fraudulent evil dangerous animal. I also believe this is the way you urchins will react after Tinubu got humiliated at polls. We are waiting for you idiots to do any how and collect wotowoto... OPC are terrorist! angry

34 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by NigeriaIsGreat: 4:29pm On Nov 21, 2022
SensetionalGoal:

Tinubu is a fraudulent evil dangerous animal. I also believe this is the way you urchins will react after Tinubu got humiliated at polls. We are waiting for you idiots to do any how and collect wotowoto... OPC are terrorist! angry
Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

Prof Chukwuma Soludo

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by SensetionalGoal(m): 4:49pm On Nov 21, 2022
NigeriaIsGreat:
Obi knows he won't come distant third and he knows we know that too

Prof Chukwuma Soludo

Shut up!
You only have one insignificant vote hence can not decide anything.

19 Likes

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by HilcomTech(m): 5:36pm On Nov 21, 2022
This is not a clash.

The terrorists ambushed and MURDERED the Police officers working at their duty posts

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Sladotun(m): 7:11pm On Nov 21, 2022
Is this playing?
Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by MansoryMX(m): 7:12pm On Nov 21, 2022
Abdul05:

Who was the previous governor before Soludo? There was no fire in Anambra when Obi was governor. Get sense this boy

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by richeeyo(m): 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
Obi has won
Bastards who's house is on fire
But bashing the rest of the nation

6 Likes

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by KingGBsky(m): 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
Buhari's grip of force against the easterners has continued for almost 8 years now and people are still clamouring for another Fulani in Atiku to be president, I don't want to talk about the dead popman walking Tinubu.
If the Ibos want freedom they better join hands and vote their kinsman Peter Obi for a better Nigeria for us all.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Nwadu: 7:13pm On Nov 21, 2022
My peaceful eastern region
Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by MelesZanawi: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
This is how Peter Obi killed more than 1,000 youths as Anambra Governor.

He used James Nwafor to kill Anambra youths and he is now acting innocent.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by ImoleNaija: 7:14pm On Nov 21, 2022
Now they are Yahoo boys angry.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by faceland: 7:15pm On Nov 21, 2022
the screenshot says 19th November... THis is Night of 21st November.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by nkemoma(m): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
Abdul05:

You be Mumu..

Soon when your Prick refuses to stand, you will blame Obi...

Bloody Urchin

9 Likes

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by ecolime(m): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
Abdul05:

uba1991:
Ipob are terrorists!
MelesZanawi:
This is how Peter Obi killed more than 1,000 youths as Anambra Governor.

He used James Nwafor to kill Anambra youths and he is now acting innocent.
People died and it's Politics talks you are bringing into the discussion.

You guys are animals honestly.

8 Likes

Re: 3 Dead As Youths Clash With Police In Anambra (Pics, Video) by Danisaint112(m): 7:16pm On Nov 21, 2022
Ndnd

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ASP Abion Hezikel Stabbed To Death As Naval, Police Officers Clash In Lagos / Dolapo Osinbajo Cuts Her Birthday Cake With Husband, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo / "Igbo Youths For Buhari" Rally Holds In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.