Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,332 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

See What Happened To My Boss After I Killed These Big Snake In My House - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See What Happened To My Boss After I Killed These Big Snake In My House (1961 Views)

See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help / My Boerboel Dog Killed These 3 Snakes In 2 Weeks / Man Strangled To Death By His Pet Snake In Ghana (Photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What Happened To My Boss After I Killed These Big Snake In My House by 20Ebisco: 3:50pm On Jul 08, 2020
How are you doing in the present day? My title is J.Okay Atoyebi and I work in a poultry farm in Kwara State. And my boss could be very good although he’s very strict with me. So just lately one thing occurred in my workplace.

Proceed to study if you wish to know the main points!

As I’ve mentioned earlier, I work with a poultry farm that is close to my condo. And we make plenty of clients in my workplace even though the fee could be very low however at the very least I am nonetheless dwelling a superb life.

However, because of the Covid-19 pandemic I sadly misplaced my job and every little thing went off for me. To even get each day meal to eat has turned out to be an issue for me.

That was not sufficient, my girlfriend additionally left me attributable to this. She left the trigger I could not take excellent care of her.

On a devoted day whereas I used to be sleeping in my home, I began listening to some humorous actions underneath my mattress. And earlier than I may even examine underneath the mattress, the unusual animal crawled out and it was a giant snake. I could not even wait to scream for assist, I instantly ran out of the home, and I known as my neighbors for assistance. We had been capable of killing it and probably the most surprising half was that.

After the incident, there was a brand new flip round in my life, I’ve even resumed work in one other place that pays me occasions three of my earlier wage. However simply yesterday I obtained a name that my former boss has been hospitalized because the final day that I killed that snake in my home and he desires me to come back and see him within the hospital.

Please what ought to I do?

Ought to I am going and meet him?

Or ought to I proceed to leave my life since every little thing is making sense for me now?

https://www.mcebiscoo.com/see-what-happened-to-my-boss-after-i-killed-these-big-snake-in-my-house/

Re: See What Happened To My Boss After I Killed These Big Snake In My House by Bola146(f): 3:55pm On Jul 08, 2020
grin
Re: See What Happened To My Boss After I Killed These Big Snake In My House by Righteousness89(m): 3:58pm On Jul 08, 2020
If this is not s fairytale, I say Congratulations!

The strongman on top your Matter has been hit!

Don't go to him yet!

It's not a physical thing! It's Spiritual!

You need to Fortify yourself in JESUS Christ!

Stay away from that sin partner so your Victory could be Complete!

Have some personal Prayer and Encounter with God!
Re: See What Happened To My Boss After I Killed These Big Snake In My House by VirginFinder: 4:12pm On Jul 08, 2020
Righteousness89:
If this is not s fairytale, I say Ccongratulations!

The strongman on top your Mmatter has been hit!

Don't go to him yet!

It's not a physical thing! It's Sspiritual!

You need to Ffortify yourself in JESUS Christ!

Stay away from that sin partner so your Vvictory could be Ccomplete!

Have some personal Pprayer and Eencounter with God!
Re: See What Happened To My Boss After I Killed These Big Snake In My House by illicit(m): 4:23pm On Jul 08, 2020
super story
Re: See What Happened To My Boss After I Killed These Big Snake In My House by Larrywizzy423(m): 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
Righteousness89:

Don't go to him yet!

You know not everyone is Christian right, what works for you doesn't necessarily work for everyone. Please stop trying to force your views on every thread

1 Like

Re: See What Happened To My Boss After I Killed These Big Snake In My House by samnaija: 12:26pm On Jul 10, 2020
Larrywizzy423:

You know not everyone is Christian right, what works for you doesn't necessarily work for everyone. Please stop trying to force your views on every thread
That is very callous of you. He did not force anything on anybody. The op ask for opinions from people. All you could have done is give your own suggestion and pass. Not this hatred filled message. Read and Waka pass. You are even guilty for what you wrote, you also want force somebody giving a suggestion not to talk.
Re: See What Happened To My Boss After I Killed These Big Snake In My House by Larrywizzy423(m): 5:01pm On Jul 10, 2020
samnaija:

That is very callous of you. He did not force anything on anybody. The op ask for opinions from people. All you could have done is give your own suggestion and pass. Not this hatred filled message. Read and Waka pass. You are even guilty for what you wrote, you also want force somebody giving a suggestion not to talk.

Callous seriously? Hatred filled message? are you kidding me? Judging me from just one reply, who's the callous one now? What stopped you from giving your suggestion and pass Mr High and mighty. Go get your fact checks on hate speeches since you obviously know nothing about them. All I did was try give my suggestion that not everyone is Christian and constantly advertising may make people from other religions feel uncomfortable
Re: See What Happened To My Boss After I Killed These Big Snake In My House by samnaija: 7:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
Larrywizzy423:

Callous seriously? Hatred filled message? are you kidding me? Judging me from just one reply, who's the callous one now? What stopped you from giving your suggestion and pass Mr High and mighty. Go get your fact checks on hate speeches since you obviously know nothing about them. All I did was try give my suggestion that not everyone is Christian and constantly advertising may make people from other religions feel uncomfortable
Still your view, you cannot tell people not give their opinion because you do not share the same faith with them. That is hatred.
Give your suggestion and pass. Nairaland is open to everyone and should not be filled with messages that you are propagating. Take whatever you learn from post and pass. Must you bring relegion in every matter..
Re: See What Happened To My Boss After I Killed These Big Snake In My House by Larrywizzy423(m): 7:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
samnaija:

Still your view, you cannot tell people not give their opinion because you do not share the same faith with them. That is hatred.
Give your suggestion and pass. Nairaland is open to everyone and should not be filled with messages that you are propagating. Take whatever you learn from post and pass. Must you bring relegion in every matter..

For your information I'm Christian and I did not stop him from putting his opinion, I was only trying to make him understand that constantly putting your religious views in every thread may feel uncomfortable to people from other religions when we have a thread for that. So please tell me how is that hatred? As you said I have given my suggestion and passed, you're the one still dragging this. Lastly, when did I bring religion into every matter?

Righteousness89:

Don't go to him yet!

if I you say I bring religion into every matter what will you now call this

(1) (Reply)

German Shepherd Puppy And Adult Dogs For Sales / Anyone Seen This Weird Animal Before? / Police Parade Dogs That Attacked Four-year-old Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.