Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,812 members, 7,813,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:04 PM

See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help (64075 Views)

I Just Found This Young Bird By The Corner Of My House. How Do I Help It? (pics) / Finally Got A Wild Bird As Pet (Photos) / What Is The Name Of This Bird? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Keepamsafe: 6:28am On Apr 14
Just last night, this bird flew into my house. Well, it had a nest in my AC unit hole, so when I scattered its house just yesterday morning, when I got back in the evening, I realized a bird had fallen into my house through the hole.

Well, eating it is out of the picture grin grin. I support vegetarians but I eat meats not birds grin. Im thinking of keeping it as a pet, it’s been flying up and down in the house with no success of finding its way out, and thus weak and exhausted. I know birds are fragile and difficult to train. Should I keep it? Any idea the breed? Or what to feed it, Or I just let it go back to it’s habitat so we don’t stress eachother. Im confused. Help.

Im in a dilemma. help please.

15 Likes 6 Shares

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by kwyllancy: 6:33am On Apr 14
What a pet? Maybe you can keep it.

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by orikoku: 6:33am On Apr 14
Poor little bird 🐦

95 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Forumites: 6:34am On Apr 14
Keepamsafe:
Just last night, this bird flew into my house. Well, it had a nest in my AC unit hole, so when I scattered its house just yesterday morning, when I got back in the evening, I realized a bird had fallen into my house through the hole.

Well, eating it is out of the picture grin grin. I support vegetarians but I eat meats not birds grin. Im thinking of keeping it as a pet, it’s been flying up and down in the house with no success of finding its way out, and thus weak and exhausted. I know birds are fragile and difficult to train. Should I keep it? Any idea the breed? Or what to feed it, Or I just let it go back to it’s habitat so we don’t stress eachother. Im confused. Help.

OAM4J Mynd44 Rocktation Nlfpmod Seun Dominique lalasticlala help for wider opinion please
what a fine bird. Find out what it eats or set it free.

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by helinues: 6:34am On Apr 14
If you don't spend much time at home, kindly release the poor bird

172 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Anijay1212(m): 6:35am On Apr 14
Please release the poor bird back into the wild.
I don't want that poor bird to die for nothing.
angry angry angry

200 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by PointZerom: 6:41am On Apr 14
Na your village people send am.

45 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by ForValour: 6:41am On Apr 14
This graceful flyer! Release it and enjoy it fly away.

37 Likes 4 Shares

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by robinso01(m): 6:44am On Apr 14
You can't keep it, it will die within two days. It's still a small bird learning how to fly, that's why it fell in Ur house.
We have a lot of these birds in my former area.

104 Likes 10 Shares

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Never4getU: 6:51am On Apr 14
orikoku:
Poor little bird 🐦

Be petting witch

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Thundafireseun: 6:52am On Apr 14

Ask questions….one village woman is missing from your village

I am surprised that you have not recognized her.

The bird is your aunt from the village, the one you didn't greet the last time you were there.

68 Likes 5 Shares

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by cenaman(m): 6:53am On Apr 14
Your village people don finally locate you grin

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by chicfarmer: 6:57am On Apr 14
You don' catch Twitter grin cheesy

180 Likes 12 Shares

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Aleem26(m): 7:04am On Apr 14
Eat it

8 Likes

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by spinna: 7:18am On Apr 14
this is a swift it hardly sits still.. its an amazing acrobatic flier.. if you have a huge man height cage go ahead..otherwise let it go

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by mu2sa2: 7:19am On Apr 14
Give her food (grains are great) and water. Don't harm her or throw her out. If you don't want her indoors, find a comfortable place outside, maybe a carton or cage, and put her there. Maybe she's exhausted and may fly away after a good rest. Remember, being kind and humane to animals is in itself a virtue - some people even believe it brings good fortune.

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by illicit(m): 7:34am On Apr 14
Eat it

1 Like

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Peakdesign23(m): 7:36am On Apr 14
Poor bird🐦

4 Likes

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by JASONjnr(m): 7:47am On Apr 14
helinues:
If you don't spend much time at home, kindly release the poor bird

How do you APC worshipping Dullards think?

Even if he's barely at home he can set a routine meal for the bird...

Also, there's a friend that owns a bird as a pet. Ordered many things from Amazon and the bird is still alive and he's a banker!

Please always leave that your BMC room and visit people with senses.....

26 Likes

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by helinues: 7:49am On Apr 14
JASONjnr:

How do you APC worshipping Dullards think?

Even if he's barely at home he can set a routine meal for the bird...

Also, there's a friend that owns a bird as a pet. Ordered many things from Amazon and the bird is still alive and he's a banker!

Please always leave that your BMC room and visit people with senses.....

For some reason this guy has developed a habit of quoting me and posting absolute nonsense. He doesn't know what predatory pricing is and he doesn't even know the job of the competitions commission. He hasn't go a clue!

What kind of crap is this??

What brought Apc into this, someone just accused you of being incoherent on threads.

Why are you always incoherent?

50 Likes 9 Shares

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by JASONjnr(m): 7:56am On Apr 14
helinues:

What brought Apc into this, someone just accused you of being incoherent on threads.

Why are you always incoherent?

Exactly why APC has to be mentioned.... Because all APC online warriors like you always talk trash.

You didn't explore other options of keeping the pet. You assume shouldn't keep the bird if he won't be available all day.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Sucre6: 7:58am On Apr 14
Op you give the bird banana to eat or what?
,😂😂😂😂😂

Birds are peaceful creature and brings good fortune and bearers of good news and good tidings.

Ignore anyone telling you it's a witch or anything of such.

If you can't take good care of it, kindly let it go because caging it and not taking care of it 100% would make it depressed and lonely. Let it go and mingle with it's kind and be happy

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by dreamworld: 8:16am On Apr 14
Let it go so that it wont die

1 Like

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by id4sho(m): 8:27am On Apr 14
chicfarmer:
You don' catch Twitter grin cheesy
Twitter have been arrested shocked, USA coming to bomb Nigeria. OMG tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by samsegs(m): 8:28am On Apr 14
Make this one enter one pastor house,,3days vigil don start be that...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Quodseverismete: 8:29am On Apr 14
Write your life wishes and wrap it on the bird and allow the bird to fly away with it and watch yourself become a billionaire in the next 10years😆 and come back and thank me later.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by sulakishop(m): 8:38am On Apr 14
Let the bird breathe
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by qwertyboss(m): 8:38am On Apr 14
Keepamsafe:

OAM4J Mynd44 Rocktation Nlfpmod Seun Dominique lalasticlala help for wider opinion please
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Saturnalia(m): 9:10am On Apr 14
This is an African Pied Crow (Google it). Witches & Diabolical entities use it to fly during the day, while they use the owl to fly at night.

Please kill the bird and burn it to ashes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by PulaPower: 9:44am On Apr 14
Sucre6:
Op you give the bird banana to eat or what?
,😂😂😂😂😂

Birds are peaceful creature and brings good fortune and bearers of good news and good tidings.

So true..

I can relate..
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by Nicepoker(m): 10:08am On Apr 14
Your ex
Re: See The Bird That Flew Into My House Last Night. Should I Keep It? Please Help by matrix199(m): 11:01am On Apr 14
That's an African swift or a Swallow!

14 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Loan Defaulter Paints His Dog As Tiger To Scare Away Palmpay Officers In Anambra / Can You Trust Your Dog With Your Baby Like This? (pics) / Two Manatees Caught In River Benue. Boys Charge N100 Per View (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.