Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,944 members, 7,952,808 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:59 AM

Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo (29196 Views)

Biafra Can Never Be Defeated And Wiped Away - Soyinka / Wike - So Ize-iyamu Corruption Sins Have Been Wiped Away Since He Joined APC / 2019: Okorocha, Nnamani, Nwobodo, Ministers, Others Shun Buhari Campaign Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by Goldencheese(m): 5:56am On Jul 09, 2020
gringringrin
Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by Ugwuoke347(m): 6:00am On Jul 09, 2020
This is patently ridiculous, to say the least.
It is even more ridiculous that a state government should waste executive time
and presence on this public shame!
Who does that kind of colonial bridge in
this 21st century?
Something is definitely wrong with the way
some of these politicians reason.
They imagine every little nonsense they
"dash" the people should be seen as a great favour.
And who does that kind of one track road in this age and time? Some kind of
"wait-for-me-to-pass road".

2 Likes

Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by Nobody: 6:08am On Jul 09, 2020
Apeshy102:

Arthur Eze get function?
Yes
Function Arthur ():
Print ('I am Arthur function)
Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by Madmohamed419(m): 6:11am On Jul 09, 2020
Apeshy102:

https://www.premiumtimesng.com/regional/ssouth-east/401942-amechi-bridge-ugwuanyi-wiped-away-my-tears-nwobodo.html
this people no get Shem at all how can a whole governor commission this nonsense. Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by Studyinchina200(m): 6:14am On Jul 09, 2020
Igbo politicians are really useless.

2 Likes

Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by alphanyx: 6:27am On Jul 09, 2020
Still waiting to see the bridge that former governor and senator and wife, a serving state governor and a military division commander went to commission. So after fabricating an emergency military equipment crossing, they call it bridge? Tufiakwa!!!
Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by Burgerlomo: 6:27am On Jul 09, 2020
dynicks:
See wetin a whole governor wake up for morning, dust en back side go commission.....something meant for a town hall chairman to commission...

To keep weeping for this country don dey tire me aswear..

1 Like

Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by Villagemeat: 6:37am On Jul 09, 2020
post=91527914:

Hmmmmm, this is deep!
Compared to what the governor of Kano is doing, this is just 1/1,000,000.

There was a country!!
Chai...who do you this thing...... Chai, sorry ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by ojsmscom(m): 6:38am On Jul 09, 2020
JOIN THE GROUP AHIA ALA IGBO TO MARKET YOUR GOODS AND SERVICE WITHIN IGBO LAND.

HELP US SHARE THIS ON YOUR WALL TO HELP IGBO SMALL SCALE BUSINESS OWNERS ADVERTISE THEIR GOODS AND SERVICES FREE OF CHARGE
https://www./697478387701918/permalink/719949175454839/?app=fbl
Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by AmazingELixir: 6:42am On Jul 09, 2020
lipsrsealed

See as roads wide and yet bridge tiny like foot path....I don't understand why Enugu state government cannot construct a bridge that can atleast structurally carry 2 cars at thesame time considering the fact that it might take another 50 years for any other government to remember this particular road.

And yet every time they keep deceiving themselves that Enugu state is in the hands of their god...which god will have a hand in this nonsense.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by onegbdata: 6:51am On Jul 09, 2020
Naija grin
Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by immoeezz: 6:59am On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by Nobody: 7:01am On Jul 09, 2020
And they will flood online to abuse people wey pass them 1000 times.........Igbos are as fake as their aba products.

1 Like

Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by Myself2(m): 7:02am On Jul 09, 2020
uzohrome:
Shameful, celebrating mediocre

I actually think the bridge is not wide enough, why did they have to narrow it down so much rather than let it flush with the dimension of the road,,,,abi the money finish ?
Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by dubeygol: 7:04am On Jul 09, 2020
Worst governor in Enugu's history.
Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by Martini101(m): 7:05am On Jul 09, 2020
More of the said half bread Bridge with all pageantry !!! Enugu is in the hand of God according to Madam Ugwanyi

Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by hakeemhakeem(m): 7:11am On Jul 09, 2020
What kind of people are we in this country a whole former governor only spent two weeks when ever he visit a state. However what happened to foresight in the next three years the brigde with not contains the traffic because of population density,make it four lines
Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by Obidon1(m): 7:11am On Jul 09, 2020
Very poor project

2 Likes

Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by omooba969(m): 7:22am On Jul 09, 2020
Apeshy102:
The contract for the construction of the bridge was awarded to the 82 Division of the Nigerian Army Engineers by the Enugu State Government.

The governor disclosed that his administration “made a deliberate choice of awarding this project to 82 Division Army Engineers owing to their rich history of competency in delivery of resilient Bailey Bridges”.

The MILITARY and The POLITICIANS. grin

Shall we set up a public enquiry to look into the award of the contract?

Hahahaha cheesy grin nobody is asking questions but blindly praising the amiable governor.

Chai, Nigerians! cool
Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by noleflendum: 7:31am On Jul 09, 2020
Let us hold Tinubu responsible for it

1 Like

Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by Soulsymbol99: 7:31am On Jul 09, 2020
Apeshy102:

Arthur Eze get function?

Exactly wot the man (arthur eze)was saying,Igbos are their own worst enemy

1 Like

Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by Barryseal: 7:32am On Jul 09, 2020
Let me understand something. Is this a pedestrian walk through bridge?
Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by maxzzo1(m): 7:41am On Jul 09, 2020
Looks like pedestrian bridge
Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by omooba969(m): 7:44am On Jul 09, 2020
Ugwuoke347:
This is patently ridiculous, to say the least.
It is even more ridiculous that a state government should waste executive time
and presence on this public shame!
Who does that kind of colonial bridge in
this 21st century?
Something is definitely wrong with the way
some of these politicians reason.
They imagine every little nonsense they
"dash" the people should be seen as a great favour.
And who does that kind of one track road in this age and time? Some kind of
"wait-for-me-to-pass road".

Your politicians are hardened criminals.
Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by omooba969(m): 7:48am On Jul 09, 2020
uzohrome:
Shameful, celebrating mediocre mediocrity

Fixed
Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by ifdaeg(m): 7:51am On Jul 09, 2020
This is the temporary military cheap cost bridge being celebrated by ex senator Jim. God is watching

1 Like

Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by arsenal33: 7:56am On Jul 09, 2020
buhari will wipe away more of his tears when the 2nd niger bridge is completed
Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by DopeChick(m): 7:59am On Jul 09, 2020
Smiles for the Old Man.
Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by MegaStarr(m): 7:59am On Jul 09, 2020
uzohrome:
Shameful, celebrating mediocre
Truly speaking. Nwobodo no get shame.

1 Like

Re: Amechi Bridge: Ugwuanyi wiped away my tears – Nwobodo by Ugwuoke347(m): 8:00am On Jul 09, 2020
omooba969:

Your politicians are hardened criminals.

*Modified*

omooba969,
They are not my politicians.
They are Nigerian politicians.
And they are the same across board.
They are all animated by the same
primitive insanity of shamelessness.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

SA President Ramaphosa Lands In Nigeria: "We Want To Sign Deals" (PIX) / Wike To Re-Impose COVID-19 Lockdown In Rivers In January. / 2000 Pastors Pray For Governor Umahi In Ebonyi State (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.