Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,162 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:11 AM

What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) (2810 Views)

What Men Want In A Spouse Is Not What They'd Want For Their own Daughters / What Is The Most Silly Seemingly Impossible Thing You've Ever Asked God For? / Married Woman Kissing Her Secret Lover Gets Stuck To His Lips(photos,video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by Nobody: 7:07am On Jul 10, 2020
bukatyne:

*Coughs*

And is he chocolate? cheesy
Nope. I simply don't gel with fair guys. And I have been singing it to the high roof for everybody to hear. I can't even date one. But, I guess when u see what u want some of these things doesn't matter anymore.

On the positive side, I don't want a talkative, I secretly love engineers. I want a guy that will be hard for my curious brain to dymisyify. I love that secrecy. Guy hardly talk about himself. His motto is watch my actions. So I became fbi for my own house. And I don't like softies. Look soft but act tough. I'm already a hard nut so I need a harder nut.

2 Likes

Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by Nobody: 8:24am On Jul 10, 2020
bukatyne:

Thank you.

So what kind of woman do you like describing her with seemingly opposing characteristics?
Naturally am an introver who doesnt relate much with people except it involves intelligent discussions, business, politics and world affairs. I also have anger issue.

So definately, the kind of woman I know I will need in a wife is one who is very very calm and dont take things personality, atleast this will help not to ignite my anger as her calmness will be like a water to my fire nature.

Secondly, I am not the religious type but I will love my woman to be a little religious with moral, a lady that upholds religion, conservative and traditional values is more likely to believe in family and marriage.(this is where I personally like you)

Thirdly, I am the type that act out of my impulse before thinking so I will love someone who is the opposite, she should be one who can advice me like; “Honey I dont think you should fight him, just forgive him because you might hurt him and put yourself in trouble."

5 Likes

Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by Mariangeles(f): 9:56am On Jul 10, 2020
bukatyne:

*I wonder how it got christened that.

What happened to party rice or jollof rice?

If you know, then you know. cool
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by ImaIma1(f): 10:01am On Jul 10, 2020
bukatyne:

Ha! complementary, that's cool.

Perhaps if your enemies grin are both stuck in the elevator, he will perform CPR on you cheesy and hopefully, all your kids pick his calculation guruness shocked

cheesy

They must
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 10:12am On Jul 10, 2020
Mariangeles:

If you know, then you know. cool

I know it is the distinct smokey taste.
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 10:12am On Jul 10, 2020
ImaIma1:

cheesy

They must

Amen.
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kenplay:

Naturally am an introver who doesnt relate much with people except it involves intelligent discussions, business, politics and world affairs. I also have anger issue.

So definately, the kind of woman I know I will need in a wife is one who is very very calm and dont take things personality, atleast this will help not to ignite my anger as her calmness will be like a water to my fire nature.

Secondly, I am not the religious type but I will love my woman to be a little religious with moral, a lady that upholds religion, conservative and traditional values is more likely to believe in family and marriage.(this is where I personally like you)

Thirdly, I am the type that act out of my impulse before thinking so I will love someone who is the opposite, she should be one who can advice me like; “Honey I dont think you should fight him, just forgive him because you might hurt him and put yourself in trouble."
Lol,a perfect description of what I am Looking forward to in a lady!
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 12:23pm On Jul 10, 2020
sassysure:

Nope. I simply don't gel with fair guys. And I have been singing it to the high roof for everybody to hear. I can't even date one. But, I guess when u see what u want some of these things doesn't matter anymore.

On the positive side, I don't want a talkative, I secretly love engineers. I want a guy that will be hard for my curious brain to dymisyify. I love that secrecy. Guy hardly talk about himself. His motto is watch my actions. So I became fbi for my own house. And I don't like softies. Look soft but act tough. I'm already a hard nut so I need a harder nut.

A soft tough guy.

Hmmmmm.

FBI Sassy cheesy
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by Nobody: 1:38pm On Jul 10, 2020
bukatyne:

A soft tough guy.

Hmmmmm.

FBI Sassy cheesy

grin

I'm gonna retire this moniker. Wanted to retire it at the beginning of this yr and has been shifting it since then kiss

Will create another one anytime soon kiss
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 1:39pm On Jul 10, 2020
sassysure:

grin

I'm gonna retire this moniker. Wanted to retire it at the beginning of this yr and has been shifting it since then kiss

Will create another one anytime soon kiss

You can run, you can't hide grin
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Jul 10, 2020
bukatyne:

You can run, you can't hide grin

I don't think the deactivation stuff is working sef lipsrsealed
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 3:49pm On Jul 10, 2020
sassysure:

I don't think the deactivation stuff is working sef lipsrsealed

After my last ban, I tried deactivating my bukatyne2.

I don't think it worked either.

However, I can't find the moniker again. It is just disappeared from my opened pages.

cheesy
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by Nobody: 3:52pm On Jul 10, 2020
bukatyne:

After my last ban, I tried deactivating my bukatyne2.

I don't think it worked either.

However, I can't find the moniker again. It is just disappeared from my opened pages.

cheesy
Well, I hope this one disappear too. I can't handle 2 monikers at a time.

I will give it time, if refuses, I will request that a mod do that for me. I'm not comfortable with this moniker anymore kiss
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 3:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
sassysure:

I will give it time, if refuses, I will request that a mod do that for me. I'm not comfortable with this moniker anymore kiss

@bold:

I duff my hat for people who run multiple monikers especially those who say different things or act in different ways.

2 Likes

Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2020
eazzzy1:

Lol I gotcha. rice stew very plenty. Lol when you see party rice it could mean fried rice or rice and stew. When you say jollof rice it may not be the smoky party type. Party jollof covers all the bases.

@bold: cheesy
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 6:41pm On Jul 12, 2020

Hahahaahaha! finally.

Will be on the lookout for the next moniker grin
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 6:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
Kenplay:

Hmmmm, very interesting.

This is already a textbook. grin

I like that you know yourself and know who would complement you. Hopefully, you would also complement your dream woman. wink

Thanks a lot on the compliment.

2 Likes

Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 6:48pm On Jul 12, 2020
gowonmaharajah:

Lol,a perfect description of what I am Looking forward to in a lady!

Mbanu, no supporting the last speaker on my thread grin
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by Alexaonfleek: 7:47pm On Jul 12, 2020
eazzzy1:

Lol freaky like, she takes charge in bed, wear lingerie with stockings, introduce hand cuffs, twerks and other bad things. My priorities has changed. I would rather a mother/wife material than a twerker/clubber aka freak.
I think you can have both.
Try and bring up the 'freakiness' in your decent girl
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2020
What can't happen on my thread? kiss

#EazzyFleek2022 grin
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by Alexaonfleek: 7:56pm On Jul 12, 2020
embarassed

As for the topic
I'd like a guy who looks and seems like a hard guy on the exterior but a really sweet and caring guy

And I also want the male version of what mr eazzy wants tooembarassed

2 Likes

Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by Liposure: 8:09pm On Jul 12, 2020
I dont mind if she's slutty, foulmouthed and raunchy.
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 8:12pm On Jul 12, 2020
Liposure:
I dont if she's slutty, foulmouthed and raunchy.

Itumo?
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 8:13pm On Jul 12, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
embarassed

As for the topic
1. I'd like a guy who looks and seems like a hard guy on the exterior but a really sweet and caring guy

And I also want the male version of what mr eazzy wants tooembarassed

1. Hmmmmm. Make sure it is looks and seems and not actually a 'hard' guy

2. Hmmmmm Hmmmmmm Hmmmmmmm.
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by Alexaonfleek: 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
bukatyne:

1. Hmmmmm. Make sure it is looks and seems and not actually a 'hard' guy
2. Hmmmmm Hmmmmmm Hmmmmmmm.
1) I guessed I used the wrong term cheesy More like someone who seems tough
2) Why the hmmms
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 9:34pm On Jul 12, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
1) I guessed I used the wrong term cheesy
More like someone who seems tough

2) Why the hmmms

bukatyne:

#EazzyFleek2022 grin

Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by Alexaonfleek: 9:42pm On Jul 12, 2020
bukatyne:

Jesus I didn't even grab grin grin 2022 I'll still be in uni God willing So it's still a long way to go.

1 Like

Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by Mariangeles(f): 11:26pm On Jul 12, 2020
bukatyne:

@bold:

I duff my hat for people who run multiple monikers especially those who say different things or act in different ways.

I swear, it's a disorder that many nairalanders have. sad
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by Mariangeles(f): 11:31pm On Jul 12, 2020
Liposure:
I dont mind if she's slutty, foulmouthed and raunchy.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

E don be!
Laslas, na for dis nairaland we go help you settle the matter
No be here we dey ?
grin
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by eazzzy1(m): 12:06am On Jul 13, 2020
Alexaonfleek:
I think you can have both.
Try and bring up the 'freakiness' in your decent girl

Not so good, if a girl wants a thug as bf and decides to date me and change me and bring out the thugness in me, I wouldn’t like that. You want a thug, date a thug. You want freakiness? Date a freak.
Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by Alexaonfleek: 12:13am On Jul 13, 2020
eazzzy1:

Not so good, if a girl wants a thug as bf and decides to date me and change me and bring out the thugness in me, I wouldn’t like that. You want a thug, date a thug. You want freakiness? Date a freak.
You can't compare a thug to a sex freak.
One is bad,and the other..not so.
You can bring out her freaky nature,how?
Expose her yourself in both theory and practical...if you know what I mean lol grin
Be a good and patient teacher while at it too.
Except your girl naturally has low libido or she's a deeper life extremist,I don't see why she wouldn't turn freaky for you wink

1 Like

Re: What Seemingly Opposing Charateristics Do You Want In A Lover (life/movies) by bukatyne(f): 12:17am On Jul 13, 2020
bukatyne:

#EazzyFleek2022 grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

16 year old sister to marry a 35 year old man / For Guys Only!!!!!!!ladies Keep Off / Queens College Students Fight For Their Teacher- Mr Olaseni Osifala (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.