Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,930 members, 7,835,106 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:29 AM

The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize (4817 Views)

Enough, Let Have Fun: What Answers Will Best Fit These 4. Stupid Questions / Test You IQ , 2k For 5 Winners Fastest Correct Answers Only / Genuine FSB Interview Past Questions And Correct Answers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by Openbusiness3: 5:36am On Jul 10, 2020
VickyRotex:

hahahaha abeg I no fit laugh cheesy cheesy grin grin

no be small parry ooo. Chaiii we miss sha, cry but at least na to make sure sey your building dey ready before parry finish. Mission accomplished. grin

pele you shuu go and rest grin grin
grin little girl guuuuu maaaawin [img]https://media1./images/ab22a653cc0b15d7d370e5bde6440731/tenor.gif?itemid=12230852[/img]

Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by Openbusiness3: 5:39am On Jul 10, 2020
miminkem:
wow congrat to you guys, I had to open an account just to comment on dis post. congratulation once again.
wow, so touching grin thanks for stopping by to appreciate everyone on this thread smiley

1 Like

Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by Openbusiness3: 6:55am On Jul 10, 2020
VickyRotex:

cheesy cheesy UTOPIA sounds better than Ethiopia joor. No go plagiarize another country. angry

Lagoon sef no bad ooo grin grin no wonder butterflies dey disturb you. cry

Relax oooo. my engineers are working and strategizing on how to build a solid country, no be one wey dem go sell on ebay after 2 years. grin
kikikiki grin ok na, lemme be patient. Buh if u eff up ehn, na express u dey go oh (◔‿◔)
[img]https://media1./images/6ce74b2308348714010c68cc8e8e5046/tenor.gif?itemid=5603897[/img]
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by kestolove95(m): 11:45am On Jul 10, 2020
Openbusiness3:
Ok, getting down to the business to the hour, the contestants who answered all puzzles correctly and scored a perfect 9 in descending order are:

A) Opperwezen
B) Rukyat1
C) brisstone
D) phemmyfour
E) kestolove95

You all did excellently well. And we duly recognize a d appreciate your excellence as the 1st Class Graduates 5.0 CGPA Class 9 July 2020 **fireworks pops everywhere** grin
how do I redeem my price?
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by kestolove95(m): 11:48am On Jul 10, 2020
Openbusiness3:
9 out of 9
pls my price Cox really crack my brain for dix, help a sister
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by Openbusiness3: 11:49am On Jul 10, 2020
kestolove95:
how do I redeem my price?
You answered correctly BUT were not among the first 3 people to answer correctly. Prizes are only for the first 3 people. You can read the rules again to see this. Regardless, your participation is duly recognized and appreciated smiley
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by kestolove95(m): 11:56am On Jul 10, 2020
Openbusiness3:
You answered correctly BUT were not among the first 3 people to answer correctly. Prizes are only for the first 3 people. You can read the rules again to see this. Regardless, your participation is duly recognized and appreciated smiley
so u will not give me anything for crackin my brain? Nawa o
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by Openbusiness3: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2020
kestolove95:
so u will not give me anything for crackin my brain? Nawa o
you already won something na, which is the due recognition of being among those that got a perfect score. And the puzzles must have been engaging too. So please take that a token of reward. However, if you buy my products I will give you a 10% discount on your total order price.

1 Like

Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by Openbusiness3: 12:10pm On Jul 10, 2020
The Grand Prize and 1st Runner-Up Winners have already reached out to initiate the process to redeem their prizes. Still waiting for the 2nd Runner-Up Winner phemmyfour
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by kestolove95(m): 12:25pm On Jul 10, 2020
Openbusiness3:
you already won something na, which is the due recognition of being among those that got a perfect score. And the puzzles must have been engaging too. So please take that a token of reward. However, if you buy my products I will give you a 10% discount on your total order price.
nawa oo...dix one pain my kidney...evn recharge card own sef u know go give me..it's ok sha
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by phemmyfour: 12:46pm On Jul 10, 2020
Openbusiness3:
The Grand Prize and 1st Runner-Up Winners have already reached out to initiate the process to redeem their prizes. Still waiting for the 2nd Runner-Up Winner phemmyfour
Pls, transfer my prize to kestolove95

1 Like

Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by Openbusiness3: 1:02pm On Jul 10, 2020
kestolove95:
nawa oo...dix one pain my kidney...evn recharge card own sef u know go give me..it's ok sha
phemmyfour:
You have now won the 2nd Runner-Up Prize by ownership transfer courtesy of phemmyfour. PM me to redeem your prize
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by VickyRotex(f): 3:12pm On Jul 10, 2020
Openbusiness3:
grin little girl guuuuu maaaawin [img]https://media1./images/ab22a653cc0b15d7d370e5bde6440731/tenor.gif?itemid=12230852[/img]

grin Ahhh calm down oo sad this one dey fear me angry that parry no easy at all grin
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by VickyRotex(f): 3:13pm On Jul 10, 2020
Openbusiness3:
kikikiki grin ok na, lemme be patient. Buh if u eff up ehn, na express u dey go oh (◔‿◔)
[img]https://media1./images/6ce74b2308348714010c68cc8e8e5046/tenor.gif?itemid=5603897[/img]

shocked shocked I no dey do again. No be me and my engineers you go take settle Naija scores cheesy grin
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by kestolove95(m): 3:08am On Jul 11, 2020
Openbusiness3:

You have now won the 2nd Runner-Up Prize by ownership transfer courtesy of phemmyfour. PM me to redeem your prize
how do I DM u pls?
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by kestolove95(m): 3:09am On Jul 11, 2020
phemmyfour:
may God bless you sir, God will make u bigger amin
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by Openbusiness3: 4:39pm On Jul 14, 2020
Still on the matter, the 2nd Runner-Up Prize Winner Kestolove95 had a representative pick up the electric mosquito insect killer today. Best wishes to you!!! Collector's right of confidentiality is duly honored.

Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by kestolove95(m): 5:08pm On Jul 14, 2020
Openbusiness3:
Still on the matter, the 2nd Runner-Up Prize Winner Kestolove95 had a representative pick up the electric mosquito insect killer today. Best wishes to you!!! Collector's right of confidentiality is duly honored.
thank you very much sir, u are really appreciated

1 Like

Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by peacesampson(f): 1:04pm On Jul 21, 2020
The balls are 7 in number
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by Openbusiness4: 5:20pm On Jul 21, 2020
smiley Grand Prize Winner collected the prize today

1 Like

Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by Openbusiness4: 1:54pm On Jul 25, 2020
1st Runner-Up Winner collected the Prize today smiley. Mission complete. Promise Made, Promise Kept cool

Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by Openbusiness4: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2020
Re: The First 3 Persons To Get The Correct Answers Will Win A Big Prize by Openbusiness4: 1:59pm On Jul 25, 2020

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

. / How Do I Become Class Rep In My Department / Just In: ASUU Suspends Ongoing Strike At The Nec Meeting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.