Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:00 AM

Funke Akindele Surprises Pa James Wit New House After Flood Rendered Him Homeles - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funke Akindele Surprises Pa James Wit New House After Flood Rendered Him Homeles (1498 Views)

Actress Funke Akindele Surprises Her Staff With A Brand New Car and Cash (video) / Popular Yoruba Actor, Kanran Smiles Again After Report Of Becoming Poor, Homeles / Funke Akindele Gifts Pa James An Apartment After Flood Took Over His Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funke Akindele Surprises Pa James Wit New House After Flood Rendered Him Homeles by MsDoris(f): 10:10pm On Jul 08, 2020
Veteran Nollywood actress, Funke Akindele, has stunned Nigerians after she displayed a rare kindness by gifting Pa James a new house.

The comic actress and producer, Funke Akindele gifted veteran Nollywood actor, Pa James a new house after he became homeless when his home got flooded recently.

The film star’s residence which was located in Oke Isagun community of Oke Odo LGA in Lagos was submerged in a mass of water recently and from the subsequent photos that emerged online, one could mistake his abode for a small river.

The news of his new house first hit through controversial journalist, Kemi Olunloyo who took to her Instagram page to thank Funke Akindele on behalf of Pa James for her kindness.

See full gist/ View photos here:
https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/07/funke-akindele-surprises-actor-pa-james.html

Re: Funke Akindele Surprises Pa James Wit New House After Flood Rendered Him Homeles by Omakraid(f): 10:14pm On Jul 08, 2020
That's a nice one from her. Never cease to help someone in need of you have the capability to.
Re: Funke Akindele Surprises Pa James Wit New House After Flood Rendered Him Homeles by fuckingAyaya(m): 10:49pm On Jul 08, 2020
Omakraid:
That's a nice one from her. Never cease to help someone in need of you have the capability to.
that true aunty can you help me I'm h...y
Re: Funke Akindele Surprises Pa James Wit New House After Flood Rendered Him Homeles by MightySparrow: 10:52pm On Jul 08, 2020
In a rare time like this aunty kemi also can make sense. thanks aunty funke.
Re: Funke Akindele Surprises Pa James Wit New House After Flood Rendered Him Homeles by remsonik(f): 10:59pm On Jul 08, 2020
Thanks so much funke Akindele God bless you
Re: Funke Akindele Surprises Pa James Wit New House After Flood Rendered Him Homeles by yuswrld20(m): 11:01pm On Jul 08, 2020
dats wat i wanna hear kudos
Re: Funke Akindele Surprises Pa James Wit New House After Flood Rendered Him Homeles by Omakraid(f): 11:51pm On Jul 08, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
that true aunty can you help me I'm h...y
I'd have but I currently do not have the capability.
Re: Funke Akindele Surprises Pa James Wit New House After Flood Rendered Him Homeles by fuckingAyaya(m): 5:40am On Jul 09, 2020
Omakraid:

I'd have but I currently do not have the capability.
smiles

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija Housemate Nengi Shake Social Media As She Flaunts Her Curvies In Bikini. / #insidelife - Inside Life 411 Comedy Compilation 2021 Videos / Jeiel Damina Biography – Net Worth, Phone Number, Height, Family,

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.