Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,375 members, 7,836,528 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:22 AM

"I'm An Original & That's Perfection In Itself" - Laycon Says In Bossy Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I'm An Original & That's Perfection In Itself" - Laycon Says In Bossy Photos (1465 Views)

"I'm An Original And That's Perfection In Itself". BBN Dorathy (see Photos) / "Catch Me If You Can" - Bbnaija Laycon Says In Stunning New Photo / I Didn't Cause The Increase Of Pants Stealing - Victor Ad Says In New Freestyle (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I'm An Original & That's Perfection In Itself" - Laycon Says In Bossy Photos by onyi25(f): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Big Brother Naija Lockdown winner, Laycon, has taken to his verified Instagram page to share lovely new photos.

Sharing one of the photos, the reality star captioned it;

"I'm an original and that's perfection in itself.���❤️❤️❤️"

In another photo, be wrote;

“I am not a business man... I am a business... man"

See more photos here;

https://www.mimidoris.com/2020/10/im-original-and-thats-perfection-in.html

1 Like

Re: "I'm An Original & That's Perfection In Itself" - Laycon Says In Bossy Photos by gloe4: 9:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
cool

1 Like

Re: "I'm An Original & That's Perfection In Itself" - Laycon Says In Bossy Photos by jaeyking(m): 9:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
As u don win.
Y u no go talk so.

You just employed efe tactics to use win bbn
Re: "I'm An Original & That's Perfection In Itself" - Laycon Says In Bossy Photos by NobleAngell(f): 9:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
Enjoy your new found fame and money. I just hope you're not a money miss road.
Re: "I'm An Original & That's Perfection In Itself" - Laycon Says In Bossy Photos by GreaterFuture1(m): 9:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
Laycon Again...
See y'all n FrontPage
Re: "I'm An Original & That's Perfection In Itself" - Laycon Says In Bossy Photos by Luftwaffe(f): 9:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
jaeyking:
As u don win.
Y u no go talk so.

You just employed efe tactics to use win bbn

That it worked shows how stupid the viewers/voters are.
Re: "I'm An Original & That's Perfection In Itself" - Laycon Says In Bossy Photos by midolian(m): 9:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
Luftwaffe:

That it worked shows how stupid the viewers/voters are.
Nigerians are like that. Many of us have been so oppressed by the rich to an extent that the moment we perceive a person to be poor and in competition with the rich, we don't think twice before going with him/her...
Re: "I'm An Original & That's Perfection In Itself" - Laycon Says In Bossy Photos by Luftwaffe(f): 9:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
midolian:
Nigerians are like that. Many of us have been so oppressed by the rich to an extent that the moment we perceive a person to be poor and in competition with the rich, we don't think twice before going with him/her...

Only for the same newly-rich person to oppress them exactly like the rich people they helped him/her fight off... nice

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Azenu Ose / Singer Portable Fights Dirty With His Impersonator After Catching Him / Nigerians reacted to This Davido’s Viral Tweet From 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.