Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,827 members, 7,956,132 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:17 AM

My Google Adsense Not Showing After Over Three Days - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / My Google Adsense Not Showing After Over Three Days (485 Views)

How Do I Verify My Google Adsense Account? / It's A Month And 3 Weeks, My Google Adsense Pin Yet To Arrive, Please Help! / How Do I Get My Google Adsense Pin From Nigerian Post Office (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Google Adsense Not Showing After Over Three Days by Godmother(f): 12:00am On Jul 09, 2020
I placed Adsense on my site, but the ads are not showing.

I placed the first on the 27th of June and two more on the tied of July, still not a single one is showing.

When I check my Adsense dashboard, the pageviews are showing but no impression. Is there something I should be doing?
Re: My Google Adsense Not Showing After Over Three Days by Sheriman(m): 4:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
Godmother:
I placed Adsense on my site, but the ads are not showing.

I placed the first on the 27th of June and two more on the tied of July, still not a single one is showing.

When I check my Adsense dashboard, the pageviews are showing but no impression. Is there something I should be doing?
Maybe you didn't place the code correctly to your HTML.. is your site a WordPress website
Re: My Google Adsense Not Showing After Over Three Days by Godmother(f): 11:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sheriman:

Maybe you didn't place the code correctly to your HTML.. is your site a WordPress website

Yes, it is. I've tried placing the code three good times without success.
Re: My Google Adsense Not Showing After Over Three Days by CallMeDrino: 7:15am On Jul 10, 2020
Godmother:

Google has probably limit your ads. Organic traffic (traffic from Google) is your way out
Re: My Google Adsense Not Showing After Over Three Days by Sheriman(m): 2:06pm On Jul 11, 2020
Godmother:

You should go to your WordPress Dashboard Click on your Theme appearance then click on Theme Editor search for Theme header place the code you copy from Google AdSense to the Head below..
Re: My Google Adsense Not Showing After Over Three Days by Solacemk: 2:42pm On Jul 11, 2020
Insert the code in the header
Re: My Google Adsense Not Showing After Over Three Days by Godmother(f): 10:56am On Jul 28, 2020
Solacemk:
Insert the code in the header

I've done that, and it's still not showing.
Re: My Google Adsense Not Showing After Over Three Days by Nobody: 11:15am On Jul 28, 2020
Install Adinserter plugin if you're on WordPress to place your ads correctly.

But first of all, are you sure you were approved? Did you get any approval email from them or the code you're talking about is the first code they give you to place on your site when you apply?

(1) (Reply)

What Does This Mean? / Where To Buy App Installs / Facebook Page Need

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.