Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,466 members, 7,816,090 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:04 AM

How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable (27629 Views)

FCT Residents Live In Fear As Insecurity Worsens / Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) / Outrage As 2 Hausa Women Fight, Exchange Blows While Endangering Baby's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by Nobody: 8:05am On Jul 09, 2020
Chinese, the neocolonialists of the modern age.

I'm just sitting here jeje, waiting for Nigeria to disintegrate so we can deport all Chinese from Yorubaland.
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by Lovelyn451(f): 8:07am On Jul 09, 2020
U pipo should vamoose the site
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by lexy2014: 8:15am On Jul 09, 2020
post=91528007:

Imagine this colossal rubbish and insult to our people.
The Chinkos should be sent parking right now....after paying millions of compensation in dollars to the affected villagers.

This nonsense and rubbish must stop in our land......NOW!

God bless Nigeria.

But it's your darling daddy, d most perfect creature Nigeria has ever known, that brought them to Nigeria. He mortgaged d lives of d community with d endless loans he took from China. How do u now want him to send d Chinese miners packing?

1 Like

Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by lexy2014: 8:16am On Jul 09, 2020
Lovelyn451:
U pipo should vamoose the site

How now? After giving us loan?
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by lexy2014: 8:17am On Jul 09, 2020
Izigha:
This what development and industrialition brings to the community. We cannot have it both ways. To make an omelette you have to break an egg

Can u pls itemise d development d community is enjoying & what industrialization are u referring?

1 Like

Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by PD1K3(m): 8:19am On Jul 09, 2020
There was once a state
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by Enemyofpeace: 8:27am On Jul 09, 2020
KosiGee:

Be careful with gambling bro. You’d lose that bet over and over and you’d wake up to find out that your prick has lost its power and can’t salute anymore.

Lots of people would’ve read the whole story.
abeg make i hear word na you and who dey talk that kind nonsense. Bring your babe for me she go tell you wetin her eyes see for my bedroom
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by j1mmy: 8:41am On Jul 09, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Only God knows when Nigeria will be free of selfish political leaders.Even as this news has gone viral,little or nothing will still be done.Just ordinary borehole the stupid Chinese can't even drill for the landlords.
This illiterate talk is part of the problem.
Stupid Africans invoking an unproven god and blaming government.
The way civilized citizens around the world get things done is to go out and demonstrate, force government hand on issues.
Africans leave it to a spirit they think is watching...they are prepared to wait their entire generation of that spirit to act on their behalf!

The problem of exploitation in Africa is a citizen problem!
If those mines are in Hong Kong, there will be 24/7 mass protest around it and it will soon shutdown.
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by Malcolm1m: 9:18am On Jul 09, 2020
Why doesn't the government try to change this bad situation
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by Greatzeus(m): 9:29am On Jul 09, 2020
Money talks baby
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by Ohraykon: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2020
post=91528058:

Oh, truth is bitter!

Truth is not really bitter anyways, people are just bitter with the truth!

Truth sweet pass honey to sensible soulstongue tongue tongue
mehn see ya life! So you neva change i am coming for you
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by Ohraykon: 10:52am On Jul 09, 2020
backbone503:
Slap a whitee in Nigeria and see what fellow blacks, police and other security agencies will do to you. Then slap a white (preferably Chinese or German) in his fatherland and see what his fellow whites and security agencies will do to you.

Until we stop seeing whitees as demigods and special people, they'll continue to lord over us.
its just sad my oga i wonder how dis stuff would stop one day. We are not even ready sef its just annoying being among the few sensible Nigerians a lot don't even care all dey know is money
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by planetx: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2020
Africans are their own worse enemies, they would sell their mother for some small amount of paper money.
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by planetx: 11:04am On Jul 09, 2020
Jakumo:
Chinese criminals intend to utterly destroy ALL rivers and waterways in Africa, as they plunder the landscape in search of precious metals, with ZERO concern for the environmental destruction they wreak on African soil.

Those bat-eating Chinese parasites must be EVICTED from Africa as a matter of extreme urgency, before they deforest the entire continent in search of rare tropical hardwoods, and before they poison all rivers with deadly chemicals, even as they hire policemen to protect their criminal escapades in Africa.

Boot the Chinese out of Africa NOW. The Chinese DETEST black people with a virulent passion, and therefore they have NO business despoiling the African continent. Send them ALL back to their disease-ridden polluted homeland, and keep them there until hell freezes over. They are just nasty life-forms that need to be eradicated from Africa's shores by all means fair or foul.
How can you evict them when your greedy leaders have sold you to them.
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by jagorinho: 11:17am On Jul 09, 2020
backbone503:
Slap a whitee in Nigeria and see what fellow blacks, police and other security agencies will do to you. Then slap a white (preferably Chinese or German) in his fatherland and see what his fellow whites and security agencies will do to you.

Until we stop seeing whitees as demigods and special people, they'll continue to lord over us.
We are conquered people, no need sugarcoating it, the colonial masters did a good job in that aspect, it is not even a question of poverty, because I have seen rich blacks that do feel inferior to average whites, it is really a great pain when I see how our people treat these whites, and how the whites always sees us like apes.

When you are obsessed with another's man's language, technically you are under his influence, if I discover you are a Yoruba man, nothing in this life would make me converse in English with you, it is madness!!! Have you seen two Japanese in Japan conversing in English? there was this documentary I watched on Al jazeera " the shame of my name" the French colonial masters gave thousands of Algerians demeaning official name just to make them look inferior, most are still with those names till today, imagine a 5 year kid bearing "cow shit " as surname in school, that is a passage to endless bullying, a former Algerian minister has " goat brain" as surname before he later changed it.

The abusive names the French gave the Algerians was a great stroke of psychological warfare that really condemned the Algerians to abyss of inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by Emmanuelcann: 11:37am On Jul 09, 2020
grin grin grin
Interesting country.
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by psyco: 11:57am On Jul 09, 2020

This is cynical! They should be disbanded immediately.

Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by psyco: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
jagorinho:

We are conquered people, no need sugarcoating it, the colonial masters did a good job in that aspect, it is not even a question of poverty, because I have seen rich blacks that do feel inferior to average whites, it is really a great pain when I see how our people treat this whites, and how the whites always sees us like apes.

When you are obsessed with another's man's language, technically you are under his influence, if I discover you are a Yoruba man, nothing in this life would make me converse in English with you, it is madness!!! Have you seen two Japanese in Japan conversing in English? there was this documentary I watched on Al jazeera " the shame of my name" the French colonial masters gave thousands of Algerians demeaning official name just to make them look inferior, most are still with those names till today, imagine a 5 year kid bearing "cow shit " as surname in school, that is a passage to endless bullying, a former Algerian minister has " goat brain" as surname before he later changed it.

The abusive names the French gave the Algerians was a great stroke of psychological warfare that really condemned the Algerians to abyss of inferiority complex.

I'm in concordant with this.
No language is inferior.

Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by Austeeenxx: 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
Nothing surprising here. They are our colonial masters and there's nothing we can do about it.

1 Like

Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by Wande22(m): 2:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
Good day my Professional Colleagues

1. Do you want to be an Accounting Software Professional?

2. Do you want to be efficient and time prompt in delivering your reports to the management?

3. Have you in one way or the other experienced setback in some interviews ust because you don't know how to use an Accounting Software Package?

You don't need to beat yourself up on it

Because

@ DanCollins Consulting (formerly DanCollins Consultants) we are available to ensure that

1. We train you extensively on the use of any Accounting Software Package of your choice

2. We provide Industry-Based Solution to Organizations based on their Accounting Software needs

3. We partner with Accounting/Auditing Firms to give Value Added Services in managing your Accounts

You can reach me on 08160694908 & 08120336036 (EITHER FOR TRAININGS OR SOFTWARE SETUP/IMPLEMENTATION) so as to discuss on ways to ensure efficiency and productivity as an individual or as an organization.

Our prices are Ridiculously Affordable

Thanks for your continued support and patronage

We are based in Ibadan

©DanCollins Consulting

Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by Antichristus: 8:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
awhybliss:
This is fucking long , It will bored us away,

The old bigoted saying that “if you want to hide a treasure away from an African, hide it in a book,” aptly applies to you.
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by abbiboy: 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
post=91528007:

Imagine this colossal rubbish and insult to our people.
The Chinkos should be sent parking right now....after paying millions of compensation in dollars to the affected villagers.

This nonsense and rubbish must stop in our land......NOW!

God bless Nigeria.

Can't they organise themselves and protest,we re only good at complaining.make them sidon dia covid 19 neva kill them reach.
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by ddeola: 4:50am On Jul 10, 2020
They are allowing f**king Chinese to destroy the land in Nigeria

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Police Raid Baby Factory In Rivers, 4 Pregnant Girls Rescued (Photos) / 3 Ghanaians arrested for subjecting suspects to jungle justice. / 70 Teenagers Arrested In Yenagoa During Raid. See What Police Will Do To Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.