Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,965 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:23 PM

How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable (27626 Views)

FCT Residents Live In Fear As Insecurity Worsens / Police Arrest Illegal Chinese Miners In Zamfara (Photos) / Outrage As 2 Hausa Women Fight, Exchange Blows While Endangering Baby's Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by youngestgrad(m): 5:56am On Jul 09, 2020
What is this for rubbish, hasn't Nigeria learnt from years of exploitation from colonialism??
Now the Chinese are drilling our grounds and roaming the length and breadth of this country under the guise of China belt and road initiative.
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by Goldencheese(m): 5:56am On Jul 09, 2020
This kind of news tires one out. The Chinese may turn out to be the next African colonialists. Can the Chinese allow this in their racist country?
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by realstars: 5:58am On Jul 09, 2020
Go And Try That In China And Get Life In Prison.
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by Izigha(m): 5:58am On Jul 09, 2020
This what development and industrialition brings to the community. We cannot have it both ways. To make an omelette you have to break an egg
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by chukwuibuipob: 5:59am On Jul 09, 2020
sad Dey are free to do whatever they like in dis corntree.Can we try diz stuff in these short demons Corntree and dey won't arrest and show u on Tv
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by Cantonese: 6:02am On Jul 09, 2020
How did the Chinese get their mining licenses in Nigeria?

Truly it is very sad in our nation. The Chinese, as do most Asian countries, never give Nigerians citizenship. Some like Malaysia refuse to as little as extend expiring visas granted to Nigerians who visit them. How they are able to navigate in our country beats my imagination.

The exploit Nigerians right here in Nigeria. The oppress Nigerians in China. When will our leaders wake up and address this Chinese menace?

2 Likes

Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by seguno2: 6:25am On Jul 09, 2020
StubbornGENIUS:
Only God knows when Nigeria will be free of selfish political leaders.Even as this news has gone viral,little or nothing will still be done.Just ordinary borehole the stupid Chinese can't even drill for the landlords.

Are we the people any different from our leaders, who you called selfish?
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by seguno2: 6:27am On Jul 09, 2020
Flexherbal:
As usual , the government will pretend and tell you, they are not aware.

Until someone draws the incompetent Baba’s attention to it, and then he will say that he is shocked shocked
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by Jaqenhghar: 6:34am On Jul 09, 2020
post=91528007:

Imagine this colossal rubbish and insult to our people.
The Chinkos should be sent parking right now....after paying millions of compensation in dollars to the affected villagers.

This nonsense and rubbish must stop in our land......NOW!

God bless Nigeria.
Finish paying them what you owe them first.
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by ojsmscom(m): 6:41am On Jul 09, 2020
JOIN THE GROUP AHIA ALA IGBO TO MARKET YOUR GOODS AND SERVICE WITHIN IGBO LAND.

HELP US SHARE THIS ON YOUR WALL TO HELP IGBO SMALL SCALE BUSINESS OWNERS ADVERTISE THEIR GOODS AND SERVICES FREE OF CHARGE
https://www./697478387701918/permalink/719949175454839/?app=fbl
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by Nobody: 6:45am On Jul 09, 2020
apesinola001:
Good morning everybody.........
Naija , why are we like this.
we are the enemy of our self
God bless Nigeria...
boss r fit contact you?
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by Nobody: 6:46am On Jul 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Weed... imagine weed make me read this long article finish this morningj
Imagine all these Asia Moda fuckkkers

Na this reason make me dey bomb them steadily o through wechat

But wait a minute..... according to the article.....he dey possible say that hangao company go don settle some elders for that community

Even things like that don first happpen for my mum community for Edo here.,....the elders collect huge amounts from Azurra and marubeni electrical power plant..up till now no good road, no school, no water

boss r fit reach you through mail?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by Nobody: 6:51am On Jul 09, 2020
I've always told people. There is no country called Nigeria. What Nigeria is is a cage where gullible black monkeys are kept in check by their fellow, slightly higher placed monkeys in turn controlled by foreign puppeteers and exploited while the owners of the cage mine it for what its worth.
Nigeria belongs to foreigners.
The same goodytwoshoes stupid black monkeys quick to castigate hushpuppi and yahoo boys who are doing the only possible things they can to fight back through one of the few means available, because the white masters directed their puppet ruling them to force the media to call these boys criminals.
Work hard and legit indeed. Hard legit work wasn't a concept when ships were carting Black's away from Africa like sardines? It just got invented?
Fucking country of mental slaves

2 Likes

Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by Nobody: 6:52am On Jul 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Weed... imagine weed make me read this long article finish this morning

But wait a minute..... according to the article.....he dey possible say that hangao company go don settle some elders for that community

Even things like that don first happpen for my mum community for Edo here.,....the elders collect huge amounts from Azurra and marubeni electrical power plant..up till now no good road, no school, no water

Bomb everywhere scatter. You dey on sharp update I no go lie u
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by castroizzy(m): 6:58am On Jul 09, 2020
Naija police una mumu sha
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by africandictator(m): 6:59am On Jul 09, 2020
Cantonese:
How did the Chinese get their mining licenses in Nigeria?

Truly it is very sad in our nation. The Chinese, as do most Asian countries, never give Nigerians citizenship. Some like Malaysia refuse to as little as extend expiring visas granted to Nigerians who visit them. How they are able to navigate in our country beats my imagination.

The exploit Nigerians right here in Nigeria. The oppress Nigerians in China. When will our leaders wake up and address this Chinese menace?
they bribe our unpatriotic immigration officers and cops.
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by immoeezz: 6:59am On Jul 09, 2020
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by Enemyofpeace: 7:00am On Jul 09, 2020
I can bet my prick on this, even seun wey get nairaland no go read this epistle of a thread. Nonsense story
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by 9ty4our: 7:04am On Jul 09, 2020
That's how Nigeria was programmed to run, its no news.
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by StaffofOrayan(m): 7:05am On Jul 09, 2020
It happens because Nigeria is a mirage
A mirage sustained by blood and suffering
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by KosiGee(m): 7:09am On Jul 09, 2020
post=91528007:

The Chinkos should be sent parking right now....after paying millions of compensation in dollars to the affected villagers.

God bless Nigeria.

The Chinkos are not the problem. The problems are their Nigerian agents, government officials and the security agents that aid them when they assault our lands and endanger the health and lives of our people.

Apart from this, take a look at the mining and excavation sites and see the horrors that they create there. The lands are exposed and made vulnerable to erosions.

1 Like

Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by Jakumo(m): 7:11am On Jul 09, 2020
Chinese criminals intend to utterly destroy ALL rivers and waterways in Africa, as they plunder the landscape in search of precious metals, with ZERO concern for the environmental destruction they wreak on African soil.

Those bat-eating Chinese parasites must be EVICTED from Africa as a matter of extreme urgency, before they deforest the entire continent in search of rare tropical hardwoods, and before they poison all rivers with deadly chemicals, even as they hire policemen to protect their criminal escapades in Africa.

Boot the Chinese out of Africa NOW. The Chinese DETEST black people with a virulent passion, and therefore they have NO business despoiling the African continent. Send them ALL back to their disease-ridden polluted homeland, and keep them there until hell freezes over. They are just nasty life-forms that need to be eradicated from Africa's shores by all means fair or foul.

1 Like

Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by KosiGee(m): 7:13am On Jul 09, 2020
Enemyofpeace:
I can bet my prick on this, even seun wey get nairaland no go read this epistle of a thread. Nonsense story

Be careful with gambling bro. You’d lose that bet over and over and you’d wake up to find out that your prick has lost its power and can’t salute anymore.

Lots of people would’ve read the whole story.
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by nick50(m): 7:37am On Jul 09, 2020
Buhari is shocked!!!
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by papermill: 7:41am On Jul 09, 2020
Allow them to service their loan. During loan signing they saw all three clauses before putting pen to paper. Bleep Nigeria
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by Cousin9999: 7:43am On Jul 09, 2020
I'm sure there are far more people than security officers. Get rid of the Chinese.
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by FanOfMyself: 7:44am On Jul 09, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Weed... imagine weed make me read this long article finish this morning

Good morning G! I need the bolded, how can I get it. I'm a bomber too!!
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by litathom(m): 7:45am On Jul 09, 2020
Did you just recently bought a browsing phone. I mean this joke is stale

Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by sinkhole: 7:46am On Jul 09, 2020
post=91528007:

God bless Nigeria.
who will stop the rubbish?
I believe, God
The rubbish can not be stopped because the Nigerian politicians will not stop it!
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by DopeChick(m): 7:57am On Jul 09, 2020
Welcome to Nigeria.
Re: How Chinese Miners Endangering FCT Residents Enjoy Police Protection - The Cable by leicestercamper: 7:58am On Jul 09, 2020
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor Tambuwal sympathises with student whose two hands were Chopped Off / Police Raid Baby Factory In Rivers, 4 Pregnant Girls Rescued (Photos) / 3 Ghanaians arrested for subjecting suspects to jungle justice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.