Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,195 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:13 AM

‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ (18045 Views)

We Will Impose Fresh Nationwide Lockdown If COVID-19 Cases Continue To Rise- PTF / We are Finished / How Women In Rivers State Suffer From Agip’s Nonstop Gas Flaring & oil pollution (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ by AnterTech: 10:00am On Jul 09, 2020
AnterTech:
Environmental pollution is highly detrimental, particularly when depletion of the qualities of life are detrimental in this Covid-19 period.

Please check my signature to learn all sorts of cakes and pastries for just #1000 only
Re: ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ by MrNipplesLover(m): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2020
God is in control.
Re: ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ by Pharovo(m): 10:00am On Jul 09, 2020
I hope Nigeria last up to 2050 cry
Re: ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ by hammer3: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2020
CAN COVID SURVIVE IN OIL, I DOUBT THAT.

YOU SHOULD BE MORE CONCERNED WITH WATER NOT OIL.
Re: ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ by PoliteActivist: 10:01am On Jul 09, 2020
lordswill03:
How do people get front page

You first have to create a topic
Re: ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ by Nobody: 10:02am On Jul 09, 2020
Openbusiness3:
shocked if COVID meets oil spillage,
COVID + OIL = COVOIL-19 Scamdespill
Lol. How did you come up with something this cray? grin
Re: ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ by ehix89(m): 10:02am On Jul 09, 2020
I work in Bayelsa and i see how impoverish these people are, my pain is the good of the land are taken to the North all in the name of one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ by Zane2point4(m): 10:02am On Jul 09, 2020
Who cares again if heavens fall in nigeria, we see the worst everyday, police brutality, hungers everything bad, so take your analysis and gtfh
Re: ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ by Angelfrost(m): 10:03am On Jul 09, 2020
The only beneficiaries of the great natural resource on their lands:

Oil companies and their staff
Politicians from their region and North
Federal government
State government
Oil racketeers/Bunkers

They are left with nothing but pollution, sickness, poverty, and deaths.

What a pathetic situation!!! The last time their vocal sons truly spoke up for them, they were slaughtered by a president who this current president worships till tomorrow!!!

Is there a travesty worse than this in history or any where in the universe, apart from what the so called Americans did to the real and original Americans centuries ago??!

Tomorrow, y'all will come here and be criticizing Donald Trump for racism against blacks in his nation... Is this not worse than racism??!
Re: ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ by jibsman: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2020
I and my family belief in GOD so coronavirus and other diseases will never ever know our addresses Insha ALLAH.
Type AMEN if you belief too.
Re: ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ by PoliteActivist: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2020
Re: ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 09, 2020
GboyegaD:
It is well. I served in Brass over a decade and half years ago and the water from the public tap wasn't good enough to drink. I suffered bills each time i left the Island back to base as a way of my body should the contaminants in my system. I can only imagine the current situation now.

English have suffered sufficiently.
Re: ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ by jaxxy(m): 10:10am On Jul 09, 2020
To imagine Jonathan was President and nothing was done. Or isn’t there a solution to the problem??
Re: ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ by Enemyofpeace: 10:11am On Jul 09, 2020
Very useless country with a very very useless government
Re: ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ by Kobicove(m): 10:14am On Jul 09, 2020
McBrooklyn:
You all are finished.. I'm not finished..! angry

Y'all need to learn to speak for yours & yourself alone next time adios! angry

Seconded!

2 Likes

Re: ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ by ruggedtimi(m): 10:18am On Jul 09, 2020
All this suffer and the owners of this wells are breathing fresh air in katsina, Abuja,kaduna, sokoto etc.

1 Like

Re: ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ by Obierika(m): 10:19am On Jul 09, 2020
lordswill03:

You're on front page
Re: ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ by jenygb: 10:23am On Jul 09, 2020
Really?
Re: ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ by Superjazz: 10:38am On Jul 09, 2020
johnykgoal:
Very terrible

Are you into business?
This app will help you. Check my signature

No computer needed
No internet needed
Print customer receipt with Bluetooth enabled POS printer of 58mm
Manages debts and expenses
Staff account settings
Supports wholesale and retail
Daily, weekly, monthly and annual sales report with profit and loss
Easily know your stock value

Check my signature
And you no get signature grin grin
Re: ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ by FlordFlorez(m): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2020
God why are u punishing us with bad leaders?? That region is the most undeveloped and they indirectly feed the whole nation. Their environments are contaminated with heavy hydrocarbons over the years and no administration, not even their son's did anything about it. God is definately watching.
Re: ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ by Hezmatosky: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2020
I think this minister should be replaced. He has threatened us enough cry
Re: ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ by wink2015(m): 10:52am On Jul 09, 2020
GboyegaD:
It is well. I served in Brass over a decade and half years ago and the water from the public tap wasn't good enough to drink. I had boils each time i left the Island back to base as a way of my body expunging the contaminants in my system. I can only imagine the current situation now.

AND ONE ABUBAKAR MOHAMMED FROM KANO, JIGAWA, KADUNA, SOKOTO STATE WILL BE ENJOYING CRUDE OIL MONEY like no man 's business.
Re: ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ by GuestLog: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2020
lordswill03:
By creating relevant content.
Re: ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ by Proudlyngwa(m): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2020
Rubbish, let them just say e don try alert entered.

Agip is cutting cost on a lot of things.

Agip wey dey find way to run comot from land self,

Let miscreants keep bombing and polluting their land, laslas na Dem go suffer am, deep offshore is becoming easier and safer to drill.
Re: ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ by Baffupdrizz(m): 11:23am On Jul 09, 2020
If or "When"??
Re: ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ by johnykgoal: 11:28am On Jul 09, 2020
Superjazz:

And you no get signature grin grin
If you are logged in, you will see my signature. But you can google goalpos to see it.

You can't view signatures on nairaland if you are not logged in
Re: ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ by rolandpred: 1:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
Workshop Earners is a platform that gives you the opportunity to make money online.

1. You can win up to $100,000 USD on their lottery program.
2. You can also earn up to 50% on first referral level, 10% on second referral level and 5% on third referral level.
3. You can use their platform to setup your business online for people to see.
4. You have the opportunity to win up to 100$ daily.
5. They also provide different techniques you can use to make money.
Visit their website at https://workshopearners.com

Re: ‘If COVID-19 Meets Oil Pollution, We Are Finished’ by earnit3: 2:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
really

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Oyetola Commissions 160-Bed Isolation Centre In Osun (Photos) / COVID-19: Vaccination Not Compulsory For Civil Servants - FG / Medical Negligence In Nigerian University Clinics Has To Stop!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.