Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,875 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:36 AM

Suarez Scores As Barcelona Win Relegates Espanyol From La Liga - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Suarez Scores As Barcelona Win Relegates Espanyol From La Liga (19316 Views)

Liverpool Players Celebrated Barcelona Win Inside Their Dressing Room / Luis Suarez Receives Bite From His Son After Barcelona Win LaLiga Title / Cristiano Ronaldo Scores As Juventus Win Italian Super Cup (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suarez Scores As Barcelona Win Relegates Espanyol From La Liga by obonujoker(m): 2:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
eni4real:

Not in all games...
Eto'o , Villa, Suarez were the number 9 in the team and you can't compare them to that Argetine Yakubu called Higuain!!

Messi is just a complete package..

But he can't be doing Playmaking and finishing in all games especially when his Argentina was lacking Midfielders like in 2014 and especially 2018 World cup!!

Even Maradona had Buruchaga and Cannigia who are far super to that high budget Yakubu!

Attackers Messi has played with

Diego Milito
Carlos Tevez
Sergio Aguero
Gonzalo Higuain
Mauro Icardi
Angel di Maria

What's your excuse again??

1 Like

Re: Suarez Scores As Barcelona Win Relegates Espanyol From La Liga by obonujoker(m): 2:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
tesppidd:
That's the problem. It comes down to discretion which you might be lacking.

There is no set down criterion for the Award for the best player of la liga.
It's not for top scorer and it's not for league winner.
It's for the best player across the league.

It comes down to the discretion of the voters to tell who was best generally.

1. 2010/2011

Ronaldo won the top scorer and nothing more.

Messi was second top scorer, won La Liga, won Copa del Rey and won the Champions league.

Which idiot would have placed Ronaldo above Messi simply because he was top scorer?

2. 2011/2012

Ronaldo won La Liga only. He did not win the treble like Messi did the previous year.
He won only la liga.

Messi won Copa del Rey, Made history by breaking the la liga scoring record with 50 Goals, Made history by scoring 73 Goals in all competitions and Made history by scoring 91 Goals for the year.

Again which idiot would have placed Ronaldo above Messi because he won only La Liga.?

3. 2014/15.

Ronaldo was top scorer with 48 goals but you lie, it was never a record. Which yeye record? The record remains 50 goals which Messi had in 2012.

Again Messi won the treble; La Liga, Copa Del Rey and the Champions league.
And he scored a lot of goals too in la liga.

Again which idiot would have placed Ronaldo ahead of Messi?

This is better explanation, so Messi is always given the award... Even the seasons Ronaldo win the golden boot, they still have Messi win the best forward, why? grin

The year Mourinho won the laliga with a record 100 points in laliga, most home wins and highest goals scored in laliga history, you know what?? They still gave Pep best laliga coach grin

The year Ronaldo won laliga best player and best forward, he didn't even win the league grin except champions league under Ancelloti

The year Ronaldo won 5 trophies with Zidane, Messi still won laliga best player

The year Suarez won the laliga golden boot, they still gave Messi best forward

The year Antoine Greizmann won the league, why didn't they give Messi best player, even though he won the golden boot and most assists??

1 Like

Re: Suarez Scores As Barcelona Win Relegates Espanyol From La Liga by Beverlyjean(f): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
obonujoker:

This is better explanation, so Messi is always given the award... Even the seasons Ronaldo win the golden boot, they still have Messi win the best forward, why? grin

The year Mourinho won the laliga with a record 100 points in laliga, most home wins and highest goals scored in laliga history, you know what?? They still gave Pep best laliga coach grin

The year Ronaldo won laliga best player and best forward, he didn't even win the league grin except champions league under Ancelloti

The year Antoine Greizmann won the league, why didn't they give Messi best player, even though he won the golden boot and most assists??

U should know by now that Barca fans are re.tarted
Re: Suarez Scores As Barcelona Win Relegates Espanyol From La Liga by umtitibaba(m): 2:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
obonujoker:

How...?? Dybala or Ronaldo, who has been more decisive for Juventus??
baba u jst dy argue based on sentiment ... dybala has been more decisive..... look at games wy dybala no play and tell me the result
Re: Suarez Scores As Barcelona Win Relegates Espanyol From La Liga by earnit3: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
ok
Re: Suarez Scores As Barcelona Win Relegates Espanyol From La Liga by obonujoker(m): 2:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
umtitibaba:
baba u jst dy argue based on sentiment ... dybala has been more decisive..... look at games wy dybala no play and tell me the result

Lol... All the games Juve lost this season, Dybala played apart from the Milan match
Re: Suarez Scores As Barcelona Win Relegates Espanyol From La Liga by umtitibaba(m): 3:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
obonujoker:

Lol... All the games Juve lost this season, Dybala played apart from the Milan match
which match has only dybala played (no ronaldo) that juventus lost
Re: Suarez Scores As Barcelona Win Relegates Espanyol From La Liga by Nobody: 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
obonujoker:

Attackers Messi has played with

Diego Milito
Carlos Tevez
Sergio Aguero
Gonzalo Higuain
Mauro Icardi
Angel di Maria

What's your excuse again??
Milito, Tevez, were active in 2006 only.. and Messi was not even regular in the first team... Pekerman didn't select him that much. You may tell me the number of ganes they played together!!

Aguero is always injured in major tournament!!

How many Caps does Icardi have for Argentina?? Stop lieing!!

Di Maria was never a finisher.. Plays well but never a finisher..
Only Real Madrid knows the reason why he didn't play in the World cup final of 2014 tho

Higuain?? I prefer Emenike in my team, than that Argentine Yakubu!!

Worst finisher in the history of Argentina!!!

A downgrade from Bastituta, Buruchaga, Crespo, Cannigia and other previous number 9!!!

You'll want Messi to be a Playmaker and a finisher at the same times in all games..

Give him a good finisher, and you will see that he is far greater than that Overrated Hand of FRAUD Merchant called Maradona!!
Re: Suarez Scores As Barcelona Win Relegates Espanyol From La Liga by tesppidd: 4:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
obonujoker:

[s]This is better explanation, so Messi is always given the award... Even the seasons Ronaldo win the golden boot, they still have Messi win the best forward, why? grin

The year Antoine Greizmann won the league, why didn't they give Messi best player, even though he won the golden boot and most assists??[/s]
You are either dyslexic or mischievous.

I have already explained to you that Best Player of La Liga has no criteria cast in stone.

It's not about who won La Liga or who won golden boot, it's about who played best.(Even though Messi has still won the most of both)

And it is voted by coaches and fellow players.

If you have been watching La Liga since 2009 and want to be sincere you would admit that Messi has been the best player in La Liga every year since 2009 bar 1 or 2 years.

Messi has won about 8 while Ronaldo has won 1 or 2.
Live with it and stop wailing.

If you must hate, hate the the game of football, not the player Messi.
Re: Suarez Scores As Barcelona Win Relegates Espanyol From La Liga by obonujoker(m): 5:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
tesppidd:
You are either dyslexic or mischievous.

I have already explained to you that Best Player of La Liga has no criteria cast in stone.

It's not about who won La Liga or who won golden boot, it's about who played best.(Even though Messi has still won the most of both)

And it is voted by coaches and fellow players.

If you have been watching La Liga since 2009 and want to be sincere you would admit that Messi has been the best player in La Liga every year since 2009 bar 1 or 2 years.

Messi has won about 8 while Ronaldo has won 1 or 2.
Live with it and stop wailing.

If you must hate, hate the the game of football, not the player Messi.

I'm telling you there's bias grin... that's why Messi has been given almost all those years...

Can you tell me why Madrid would win the league with 100 points, 121 goals and 32 home wins; and yet Mourinho won't win the best coach of the season that year??
Re: Suarez Scores As Barcelona Win Relegates Espanyol From La Liga by obonujoker(m): 5:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
eni4real:

Milito, Tevez, were active in 2006 only.. and Messi was not even regular in the first team... Pekerman didn't select him that much. You may tell me the number of ganes they played together!!

Aguero is always injured in major tournament!!

How many Caps does Icardi have for Argentina?? Stop lieing!!

Di Maria was never a finisher.. Plays well but never a finisher..
Only Real Madrid knows the reason why he didn't play in the World cup final of 2014 tho

Higuain?? I prefer Emenike in my team, than that Argentine Yakubu!!

Worst finisher in the history of Argentina!!!

A downgrade from Bastituta, Buruchaga, Crespo, Cannigia and other previous number 9!!!

You'll want Messi to be a Playmaker and a finisher at the same times in all games..

Give him a good finisher, and you will see that he is far greater than that Overrated Hand of FRAUD Merchant called Maradona!!

Liar angry cheesy grin grin grin grin

MILITO that won serieA best player and played in the world cup with the likes of Tevez and Veron and Zanetti... Lol

Higuain >>>>> Eder
Re: Suarez Scores As Barcelona Win Relegates Espanyol From La Liga by tesppidd: 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
obonujoker:

I'm telling you there's bias grin... that's why Messi has been given almost all those years...

Can you tell me why Madrid would win the league with 100 points, 121 goals and 32 home wins; and yet Mourinho won't win the best coach of the season that year??
How did Diego Simeone win it in 2012/13 and 2015/16?
Re: Suarez Scores As Barcelona Win Relegates Espanyol From La Liga by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
obonujoker:

Liar angry cheesy grin grin grin grin

MILITO that won serieA best player and played in the world cup with the likes of Tevez and Veron and Zanetti... Lol

Higuain >>>>> Eder
Eder scored the greatest goal in the history of Portugal!!
Eder won the Euro for Portugal when Cristiano was handicapped by injury!

Tell me what Higuain has done without Messi!! How many goals has he scored for Argetina without Messi playing??

I want to know Milito stat while playing with Messi in Argentina!!
Re: Suarez Scores As Barcelona Win Relegates Espanyol From La Liga by Yemike(m): 11:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
obonujoker:

Ramos.. wey won win league, and has been decisive in tough matches for his team??
Wetin Magu no go see for DSS undecided You called scoring penalty being decisive?

Jesus wept!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ghana-Nigeria Relations: Thoughts From Football Perspective / Violence During/after Etoile Vs Enyimba Game. Story By Enyimba's Media Officer / Some Argentines Arrested For Trafficking Drugs In Fake World Cup Trophies.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.