Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,962 members, 7,817,821 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:28 PM

What Is This Fear Of Igbo Presidency?? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is This Fear Of Igbo Presidency?? (397 Views)

What Is This Fear About An Igbo President? / "The Truth About Igbo Presidency: Senator Saraki Playing On Our Intelligence" / Igbo Presidency: Okorocha 'Stands The Best Chance' - Governor Says (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is This Fear Of Igbo Presidency?? by Nobody: 8:14am On Jul 09, 2020
Don't really understand how people think they can stop a destiny of a man.
It's like the past saying that there will never be a Jewish state or the mighty soviet Union will never crack or there will never be a black US president..

Am here to tell you that there are things that are bound to happen and nothing will stop it, there must be a black pope soon even the almighty British will have a coloured skin as PM one day.

For those going up and down with propaganda of how no party or region wants igbo to emerge as presidency, you can only be deceiving yourselves and if you're intelligent enough, you will be kind enough to observe history..

THERE MUST BE AN IGBO PRESIDENCY, let this reality sink deep into the marrows of your bone, its a matter of who and when.. Could even be 2023, we have seen what 2020 brought so who knows tomorrow....

Since 1960, the Northern elites used the SW in holding the whole nation ransome, ruling among themselves and giving the crumbs to the SW, I remembered what Obasanjo passed through during his army days, he felt intimidated surrounded by mostly Northerners who actually dictate what he does even as head of state, God gave him an opportunity in 1999 and he moved to bring in the rest of the South to balance things.

How on earth SOME yourbas still feel the joy and proud to alienate the rest of the south while they feed on the crumbs of the North amazes me, its like working for the the British against your own people during the colonial days..

What is APC and what is PDP, are these not just names with same people?? How can you say there is no IGBO in APC for candidacy yet you are a national party, does that make any sense

Was yourbas in PDP pre 1999 before OBJ was called upon?? The fight for this nation is for her progress and to steady this ship, unity is vital..

You can't say no igbo presidency because of your greed and yet say no Biafra, if you don't like them give them their Biafra just as south Sudan or Slovenia, I bet you you even the SS will love their own country then we see how good Nigeria will be with just SW and the North..

We are very far away as a nation and we must start doing things right, the issue of where the presidency comes by now should be constituted as regions taking turns..

Look at the North that produced the highest number of presidents, what has become of them, thousands each day flock down to the south..

Will stop right here but not before I warn some yourbas whose greed and hatred affects their reasoning, Think beyond and picture what kind of nation you truly want, a divided nation filled with hatred or a united progressive one..

Mind you will never support any igbo presidency that comes with hatred and greed...
Re: What Is This Fear Of Igbo Presidency?? by West1side: 8:31am On Jul 09, 2020
No brained, no body de disturb him or herself about what will never be.

If you care to know who the next president of Nigeria is go on NL politics section n see whom Igbos paid by Pachukwuddi have been opening daily thread about since last month.

They can try but they have failed even before starting, mark my words.
Re: What Is This Fear Of Igbo Presidency?? by BabaRamota1980: 8:34am On Jul 09, 2020
Nels55:
Don't really understand how people think they can stop a destiny of a man.
It's like the past saying that there will never be a Jewish state or the mighty soviet Union will never crack or there will never be a black US president..

Am here to tell you that there are things that are bound to happen and nothing will stop it, there must be a black pope soon even the almighty British will have a coloured skin as PM one day.

For those going up and down with propaganda of how no party or region wants igbo to emerge as presidency, you can only be deceiving yourselves and if you're intelligent enough, you will be kind enough to observe history..

THERE MUST BE AN IGBO PRESIDENCY, let this reality sink deep into the marrows of your bone, its a matter of who and when.. Could even be 2023, we have seen what 2020 brought so who knows tomorrow....

Since 1960, the Northern elites used the SW in holding the whole nation ransome, ruling among themselves and giving the crumbs to the SW, I remembered what Obasanjo passed through during his army days, he felt intimidated surrounded by mostly Northerners who actually dictate what he does even as head of state, God gave him an opportunity in 1999 and he moved to bring in the rest of the South to balance things.

How on earth SOME yourbas still feel the joy and proud to alienate the rest of the south while they feed on the crumbs of the North amazes me, its like working for the the British against your own people during the colonial days..

What is APC and what is PDP, are these not just names with same people?? How can you say there is no IGBO in APC for candidacy yet you are a national party, does that make any sense

Was yourbas in PDP pre 1999 before OBJ was called upon?? The fight for this nation is for her progress and to steady this ship, unity is vital..

You can't say no igbo presidency because of your greed and yet say no Biafra, if you don't like them give them their Biafra just as south Sudan or Slovenia, I bet you you even the SS will love their own country then we see how good Nigeria will be with just SW and the North..

We are very far away as a nation and we must start doing things right, the issue of where the presidency comes by now should be constituted as regions taking turns..

Look at the North that produced the highest number of presidents, what has become of them, thousands each day flock down to the south..

Will stop right here but not before I warn some yourbas whose greed and hatred affects their reasoning, Think beyond and picture what kind of nation you truly want, a divided nation filled with hatred or a united progressive one..

Mind you will never support any igbo presidency that comes with hatred and greed...

Face your masters in North with this question. Yoruba told you, and we continue to tell you that your competition is welcome.
Re: What Is This Fear Of Igbo Presidency?? by OPPPS: 8:48am On Jul 09, 2020
Slaves are not marketable.
Pigs are rejected everywhere. Pigs have no electoral values
Smelling pigggggs
Re: What Is This Fear Of Igbo Presidency?? by Sammy07: 8:50am On Jul 09, 2020
All these shouts on igbo presidency here and there will make others views it as if you have ulterior motives like 1st coup

Can't you do your things codedly
Re: What Is This Fear Of Igbo Presidency?? by Light1259: 8:53am On Jul 09, 2020
I keep laughing at one Nigerians. Your country has no moisture again and has lost its symmetry. My happiness is that nothing lasts forever and one day Biafra would be achieved!
Re: What Is This Fear Of Igbo Presidency?? by richiemcgold: 8:56am On Jul 09, 2020
OP, writing is not your area of calling. You should give another job a trial. I'm not trying to insult you pls, it's just a piece of advice.

Re: What Is This Fear Of Igbo Presidency?? by LukasPodolski: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2020
Igbos need to stop misusing the world "Fear" and "domination", no one is afraid of you guys, and you can't force them to vote for you.

2 Likes

Re: What Is This Fear Of Igbo Presidency?? by IamWonderful: 9:41am On Jul 09, 2020
We aren't afraid of any one but economic vultures that will turn Nigerians to beggars is no no no and no

1 Like

Re: What Is This Fear Of Igbo Presidency?? by Nobody: 9:47am On Jul 09, 2020
Not just fear but also Envy. When you have maltreat and cheated a man for so long you begin to fear what he might do to you if given power.
Re: What Is This Fear Of Igbo Presidency?? by Nobody: 9:50am On Jul 09, 2020
IamWonderful:
We aren't afraid of any one but economic vultures that will turn Nigerians to beggars is no no no and no
How has your Nigeria been after being ruled by your master Norths?

My journey to Angola last year made me weep for Nigeria. Truely Envy is a disease.
Re: What Is This Fear Of Igbo Presidency?? by IamWonderful: 9:56am On Jul 09, 2020
Kenplay:

How has your Nigeria been after being ruled by your master Norths?

My journey to Angola last year made me weep for Nigeria. Truely Envy is a disease.
Master north? The second and 4th position is still will the Yorubas, tell me any of your state that experience development that commensurate with the allocation they are collecting from the federal government.
Re: What Is This Fear Of Igbo Presidency?? by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 09, 2020
IamWonderful:
Master north? The second and 4th position is still will the Yorubas, tell me any of your state that experience development that commensurate with the allocation they are collecting from the federal government.
All this small children that just got free data, I only relates with my adults please.

(1) (Reply)

Deji Adeyanju Warns Reno Omokri To Forget About 2015, And Stop Attacking Sowore / Ondo 2020: Jegede Unveils Agenda For Southern Senatorial District / Dan Orbih Releases New Song For Adams Oshiomole

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.