Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,042 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:27 AM

Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard (91867 Views)

Ganduje Dollar Video Probe: Kano Anti-corruption Boss Gets EFCC, CCB Invitations / Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar / Ganduje Sues Daily Nigerian For N3billion Over Dollar Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by tesppidd: 10:49am On Jul 09, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:
Just play this video and all the videos of Oshiomole "praising Pastor Iyamu when he was in PDP
Good.

And also play the video of PDP insulting Obaseki when he was in APC.

6 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by ikorodureporta: 10:50am On Jul 09, 2020
cheesy cheesy WIKEdness!

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by martineverest(m): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2020
Viktom:
What is left is for Obaseki to play the video where Oshiomohle called Ize-iyamu thief.

PDP 1-0 APC. end of first half.
Edo no be Lagos.
obaseki doesn't need to do that....the 3 biggest TV stations in Edo state are owned by PDP members: dokpesi,igbinedion and Ben Bruce...

trust me,it will be auto replay of Oshiomhole's comment on ize iyamu

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by ChoCho54(f): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2020
7lives:

They just don't get it, Gandollar with all the corruption has something to show his people, this one wey dey show video I seriously hope he also has something to show his people, I also hope he still has some money left to share for voters too.
Christ! Is this how low we have sunk as a people?

So of all APC leaders, the best face to put forward in a war of wits and integrity is Ganduje?
Someone with a soiled name! Caught on camera!
It simply shows the leaders don't give a ratass about the led! See how they insult our sensibilities with gusto!

Ganduje that should be ashamed to face his own family for getting caught, or is it Kano people?
Now APC had the temerity to flaunt a current thief as their Arrowhead in Edo elections!!

I swear Edo people don suffer!

I don't know why Obaseki has not mobilized boys to start protests all over the LG, declaring Ganduje persona non grata! SMH

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Ykc2(m): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2020
seanfer:
That’s a nice move. But the question is who why can’t Obaseki show his achievements in the last 3 and 1/2 years as a state Governor? Also know that Ganduje is not the one contesting in the election.
Don’t quote me if you don’t have anything to reasonable to say.
so you still dont ve shame about this video ?may people likes of you come their next life in somalia or Afghanistan

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by CribsofLagos(m): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2020
tamdun:
I pity Obaseki, come September, ganduje will show u fed might, keep showing the pls

It is this mindset that’s destroying and would destroy the unity of this nation... then you and I would be refugees in Congo!!!

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by TOPCRUISE(m): 10:50am On Jul 09, 2020
APC and PDP shaming themselves. Only foolish people vote for either party
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by basybasy: 10:51am On Jul 09, 2020
ikaboy:
When you have nothing to show for in 3 years. Same avenue meant to showcases his achievement is being use to taunt the best preforming governor cum criminal. What a shame!
instead to show all his developmental projects, he is busy playing Gandolar. September is coming, we will see Obaseki crying that election is rigged. Fayose did more than this.

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Blaze232(m): 10:51am On Jul 09, 2020
Nemesis has caught up with gandollar

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by jericco1(m): 10:51am On Jul 09, 2020
If Obaseki was still in APC this tosh wouldn't come out but because he jumped ship he can now do and undo. But I'm loving it anyway grin
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Bizibi(m): 10:51am On Jul 09, 2020
seanfer:
That’s a nice move. But the question is who why can’t Obaseki show his achievements in the last 3 and 1/2 years as a state Governor? Also know that Ganduje is not the one contesting in the election.
he has been showing all his administration works on Edo state local t.v stations.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by cursedAbiola(f): 10:52am On Jul 09, 2020
Ganduje barawo
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by plessis: 10:53am On Jul 09, 2020
True true, Edo no be Lagos.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by echelonfashion(m): 10:53am On Jul 09, 2020
tayebest:
Politics is a real dirty game sha grin

So what will Ganduje retaliate with now? cheesy cheesy

Wait for it

Edo is a goal

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by VoiceofReal(m): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2020
PHC cultists are storming the place live, coupled with rugged Edo thugs. I only fear for the parents who will loose their children in the fracas brewing.[/quote]
Have you not learnt anything from the last election??
Military superceeds ALWAYS ��‍♂️

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by derbykol(f): 10:54am On Jul 09, 2020
IamWonderful:
Yes Gandollar out-performed more any south east governor
What is IGR of Kano?
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by jefff455: 10:54am On Jul 09, 2020
kaylardz:
Shame on u oboseki and your nairaland ipob sycophants. so u don't have any achievement to show for 3 and half years. let's see whether blackmailing strategy will work for u. Nonsense!
when he was in APC he was not an IPOB mumu with no sense

7 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Enyimbamercedes: 10:54am On Jul 09, 2020
tesppidd:
Good.

And also play the video of PDP insulting Obaseki when he was in APC.

Well, Obaseki will not play that video will he? Use the God-given organ in your head na!

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Minjim: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2020
Let's see how Obaseki hopes to win this election solely on propaganda rather than his hard work.

He's appearing more desperate.

I wonder how Apc had to choose someone of questionable integrity like Ganduje in the first place

3 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by NaijadrivaCars: 10:55am On Jul 09, 2020
NextGovernor:
Ambrose Alli University Renovation
Civil Service Complex
Link road between Edo and Delta
Ogbemudia Stadium (Night tournaments go on here)

He isn't making noise doesn't mean he isn't working. Those who aren't in Edo will just be making noise that he should upload his 4 years achievement. Politics is local. We in Edo know he is working. Those shouting show pictures are not from Edo.

Go and face your state and leave Edo State.

Are you Obaseki's P.R.O?

Of course, the achievements are TOO BIG TO SEE.

Not supporting Iyamu though. They are all the same.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Bluntemperor: 10:56am On Jul 09, 2020
kaylardz:
Shame on u oboseki and your nairaland ipob sycophants. so u don't have any achievement to show for 3 and half years. let's see whether blackmailing strategy will work for u. Nonsense!

God bless you,bro.It is those that has nothing to offer that would like not to leave the Office.It is also an insult to the people of Edo to be showing Ganduje-film in Edo.
Ganduje,according to reports has transformed Kano! Why should a reasonable person be making him popular in the Mid west state of Edo.let us hope that in the process of winning an elections at all costs,more crimes will not be committed,so then who is a Godfather?

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Superjazz: 10:57am On Jul 09, 2020
temptnow:
Edo governor will be a fool not to recruit more thugs than APC during the election
Obaseki na Vikings pastor deputy na pyrates which thug do they need again grin
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2020
For this country mehn..
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by jaxxy(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2020
This video will always hunt Gandollar. Even after he is prosecuted.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by leicestercamper: 10:58am On Jul 09, 2020
Osetigo cheesy
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Obakashdee(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2020
Fake
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Sunisonflex39(m): 10:58am On Jul 09, 2020
Blike we are in for some show.. who dey sell popcorn.. I get half bottle of coke..

film Don start..
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Churchill6767: 10:59am On Jul 09, 2020
seanfer:

But u didn't say anything reasonable.

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Dilama(m): 10:59am On Jul 09, 2020
What's the essence o this video. Why not focus of showing the masses your manifesto that will encourage them vote for you

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 09, 2020
Gandollar right now:

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by lozanni(m): 11:00am On Jul 09, 2020
grin This is how politics is supposed to be played: Hilarious, entertaining and educating (so that voters can make informed decisions) and not through thuggery, violence and vote rigging.

2 Likes

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Superjazz: 11:00am On Jul 09, 2020
kanayogod:

You will be surprised that there won't be any violence on the election day
Mr Man u are not a Nigerian you are a ghanaian impostor of Nairaland

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) / What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.