Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,955 members, 7,817,804 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:01 PM

Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard (91868 Views)

Ganduje Dollar Video Probe: Kano Anti-corruption Boss Gets EFCC, CCB Invitations / Ganduje Dollar Videos: Police Storm Daily Nigeria In Search Of Jaafar Jaafar / Ganduje Sues Daily Nigerian For N3billion Over Dollar Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by earnit1: 2:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
lol
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Tolase1999(m): 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
Idiotseverywher:
. To make sure he wins abi, it just a pity majority of the people talking against Obaseki are not from Edo, majority of them are from the north, not even the Yorubas as people usually think, they are very sure APC can not win any election in Nigeria except they rig it with their INEC and security counterparts
seems like you dnt grab what am saying, moreover if he doesn't win the election what will be the use of his defection and if he's work is enough to speak for him, then he shud campaign with his achievement rather than putting ganduje video up which also means that he's(GGO) corrupt free. Humiliating ganduje in Edo means noting to ganduje rather Exposing himself to more strictly investigation on all his spending as a governor which APC will try to capitalize on. and don't 4get they are all de same

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Bekool(m): 3:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
Viktom:
A scandalous video published showing Kano State Governor, Umar Ganduje pocketing vast wads of American dollars in what was said to be bribe payments from public works contractors, has been put on repeat on the biggest screen in the biggest roundabout in Edo State.

In the video released by the Editor-In-Chief of Daily Nigerian, Jaafar Jaafar, in 2018, the Governor was shown collecting bribes in dollars and stuffing the wads of money in his white “Agbada” also known as “babariga” cloth.

The video shows the Governor darting his eyes, perhaps towards the door every now and then to ensure nobody was coming in.

The video also shows the happy governor pack the money into a paper bag under his table.

The governor frustrated a probe by the state assembly of the scandal as he secured a court injunction to stop the probe.

Journalist Jafaar, appeared before the lawmakers and defended the authenticity of the video.

The video sparked outrage on social media, with many calling for the impeachment of the Governor.

Ganduje, who enjoys immunity from prosecution as a sitting governor, has not been probed for the scandal by any anti-graft agency.

The Kano governor won his re-election last year despite the bribery scandal.

The ruling All Progressive Congress (APC) recently appointed Ganduje, to head its campaign council for the Edo State governorship election.

The APC’s candidate in the September 19 governorship election in Edo is Osagie Ize-Iyamu, a pastor who decamped from the main opposition party, People’s Democratic Party (PDP).

Ize-Iyamu’s main challenger is incumbent governor Godwin Obaseki who decamped from the APC to the PDP.

https://mobile.twitter.com/arafatrogo/status/1280839219032788992

Ganduje have finally met his nemesis in this edo elections.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Jesusloveyou: 3:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
kaylardz:
Shame on u oboseki and your nairaland ipob sycophants. so u don't have any achievement to show for 3 and half years. let's see whether blackmailing strategy will work for u. Nonsense!
that will not make him win his poling unit, ward and oredo
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Jesusloveyou: 3:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
Bekool:

Ganduje have finally met his nemesis in this edo elections.
which nemesis,
how does that affect the best governor in Nigeria, ganduje.
is slowpoke obaseki that everything win turn against.
slowpoke obaseki is a goner already, no saving grace for him.

or is he trying to save face with this video?
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by freemi(m): 3:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
Denique:
Its official!

Our policitians are Nairalanders...someone suggested this on the previous FP thread and here we are. cheesy

Anyways, na dem sabi...they are all the same but it would be wise for Edo indigenes to go for the lesser devil in person of "Obaseki".

The other is ONLY deceiving himself with the "pastorship" title.

His members know him as a cultist and a thief who has pending case with the EFCC.

How Zone-Bs manage to “slim fit” criminal cases against their own they ordinarily wouldn't if the dice was tossed is quite shocking to Buhari.

I ask again, what were your opinions about Eze-Iyamu when he contested under PDP in the last election?

Why are you lots suddenly changing the narrative to soothe your Zombiism?

Is this not the same Iyamu you all applauded Oshomole for for calling him out and revealing his dark secrets?

As much as I KNOW the Nigerian politicians are all the same, you'd agree with me that PDP is on track in this imminent election.
At least, they heeded the advice of Oshomole and dropped Iyamu to pick up the saint “Obaseki” as described by Oshomole (and endorsed by you guys in the last election) as the party running candidate.

Don't tell me soiling Iyamu's name was all campaign strategies as it clearly shows that APC will do anything... even if it means smearing one's image to win an election.

With the last paragraph in mind, could you all now define INTEGRITY

No f00lish mentions, pls...otherwise, I go Nwamaikpe on y'all! undecided
grin
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Houstency(m): 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Nobody: 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
coputa:
Gandollar is coming to edo state to share money and buy the election and obaseki is unknowingly sensitising the people by that video clips.Edolites are after the money and not the party or candidate.hunger and unemployment is ravaging the state,so,the seat is for the highest bidder,since obaseki has exhausted the state coffer to buy his way into PDP,he would have used bill board and videos to show edolites his achievements.

Hunger and unemployment is Ravaging the state! Lol.

Mumu talk grin
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Jesusloveyou: 3:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
tempest01:

If he was APC candidate, you would have seen his achievement abi?
Gullible yes men
that was the reason he was disqualified. a failure can not remain in APC, and every rejected failure from APC is always widely welcome to PDP.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Jesusloveyou: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
Houstency:

Go find out more about the works of Engr Umahi, your statement is fraught with fallacy of hasty generalisations. What governance metrics did you use in arriving at the bogus conclusion?
umahi is doing well, but none like ganduje in Nigeria
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Houstency(m): 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Jesusloveyou: 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
martineverest:
obaseki doesn't need to do that....the 3 biggest TV stations in Edo state are owned by PDP members: dokpesi,igbinedion and Ben Bruce...

trust me,it will be auto replay of Oshiomhole's comment on ize iyamu
that will be advantage for oshomole,
to remind us how a good man was betrayed by his trusted friend.
that can generate 30% of vote for APC.
sympathy vote for oshomole.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Jesusloveyou: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
Houstency:

I asked you via your alternate moniker, what governance metrics did you use in arriving at that bogus conclusion?

Infrastructural developments alone ain't sufficient to adjudged who perform more, even the infrastructures compare the work on ground with the allocation the states receives from the FG.
umahi received little and did according to the capacity of that little.
ganduje also did according to the capacity of what he received.
so who do you think has done more.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Johnwar1: 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
This country is a joke shocked
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by coputa(m): 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
Meninmen:

Hunger and unemployment is Ravaging the state! Lol.
Mumu talk grin
You nor wise o.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by foolbuster: 3:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
psyco:

In Nigeria the entire Section 308 of the 1999 Constitution covers immunity.

Notwithstanding anything to the contrary in this constitution but subject to subsection (2) of this section-
No civil or criminal proceedings shall be instituted or continued against a person to whom this section applies during his period of office;
A person to whom this section applies shall not be arrested or imprisoned during that period either in pursuance of the process of any court or otherwise; and
No process of any court requiring or compelling the appearance of a person to whom this section applies, shall be applied for or issued; Provided that in ascertaining whether any period of limitation has expired for the purposes of any proceedings against a person to whom this section applies, no account shall be taken of this period of office.
The provisions of subsection (1) of this section shall not apply to civil proceedings against a person to whom this section applies in his official capacity or to civil or criminal proceedings in which such a person is only a nominal party.
This section applies to a person holding the office of President or Vice-President, Governor or Deputy Governor; and the reference in this section to “period of office” is a reference to the period during which the person holding such office is required to perform the functions of the office

At this point his immunity is cynical

Thats my point. The position he currently holds and his immunity from prosecution is giving him a false sense of safety.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Enyimbamercedes: 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
tesppidd:
Nonsense.

All it takes is a sponsored advertorial on NTA Benin and Channels TV.

And also a 3 minute clip played posted on the internet.

Try sticking your head between your thighs.

Sure it'd fit much better than having it on your neck.

Do you agree that NTA and Channels are propaganda stations? Now tell me which will have wider viewership; NTA which absolutely nobody watches,Channels is a bullshit station...smart people hate bullshit

3 minute clip on the internet? I bet the entire Edo have smart phones to watch the 3 minutes clip

Now picture an electronic screen showing this for free to a lot of people who will actually stop and watch it!... priceless!!!!

1 Like

Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Jesusloveyou: 4:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
NextGovernor:
Ambrose Alli University Renovation
Civil Service Complex
Link road between Edo and Delta
Ogbemudia Stadium (Night tournaments go on here)

He isn't making noise doesn't mean he isn't working. Those who aren't in Edo will just be making noise that he should upload his 4 years achievement. Politics is local. We in Edo know he is working. Those shouting show pictures are not from Edo.

Go and face your state and leave Edo State.
you were shouting for the past 4yrs that slowpoke obaseki is a failure.
so renovating a building is an achievement.

oshomole reconstructed more than 100 roads in Edo south.more than
50roads in Edo central, more than 100 roads in Edo north.
this is only oredo and Egor where I stay.

to itemised oshomole achievement.
1.siluko road, 2. upper siluko road 3. igbinaduwa road, 4 . eweka road before bukka x before Egor market.5. useh road, 6. unity road opp ogida barrack, 7 drainage under poweline through to envotubu.8 oba MKT road and his environ, 9. alaka str behind oba palace, 9 TV road, 10 ehaekpe road, 11, Plymouth road. 12 ogbemudia road, 13 ivbiye street 14, Uwa street 15 3rd cemetery road, 16. akugbe street 17. ist federal road (edokpolor grammar SCH) 18 .lawani road.19, upper mission road. 20. okhoro road 21. medical store road. 22. universal road. 23 1-20 street off constain road. 44. vegetable MKT road. 45. 2nd east road, 46. 3rd east road.

atleast one or two primary and secondary schools in each ward become red roof.
osho na baba.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Billygee2u: 4:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
Viktom:
What is left is for Obaseki to play the video where Oshiomohle called Ize-iyamu thief.

PDP 1-0 APC. end of first half.
Edo no be Lagos.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by tesppidd: 4:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:

Do you agree that NTA and Channels are propaganda stations? Now tell me which will have wider viewership; NTA which absolutely nobody watches,Channels is a bullshit station...smart people hate bullshit

3 minute clip on the internet? I bet the entire Edo have smart phones to watch the 3 minutes clip

Now picture an electronic screen showing this for free to a lot of people who will actually stop and watch it!... priceless!!!!

What exactly are you on and on about?

I don't even get your argument.

I have been talking all day about the morality that PDP has to accuse Oshiomole of insulting Ize Iyanmu in the past when they themselves actually abused Obaseki in the past,.

You're telling me about some nonsese shenanigans about who has power to display gigantic video screens in the heart of Benin City.

We are obviously not talking about the same thing. It's obvious that our trains of thought are worlds apart.

I care about the morality while you care about the politics and self deceit obviously.

Your Point; PDP can show the videos on big screens while APC cannot.

My Point; APC abused Ize Iyanmu in the past while PDP also abused Obaseki in the past.

Showing of billboard of APC abusing Ize Iyanmu is self serving and deceitful and only to patronize foolish people in Edo.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by XaintJoel20: 4:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
ikaboy:
When you have nothing to show for in 3 years. Same avenue meant to showcases his achievement is being use to taunt the best preforming governor cum criminal. What a shame!

If you know any governor that has performed better than Obaseki in Edo State say it and let's debate.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Denique(f): 5:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
iLUCID:

Even with the very charges leveled against the Ize-Iyamu, PDP still made him their candidate in the last election. Did he suddenly become a cultist and thief after he left PDP? Joke's on you. The masses are the ones being deceived, including you.
Obviously, you missed the excerpt below;
“At least, they heeded the advice of Oshomole and dropped Iyamu to pick up the saint “Obaseki” as described by Oshomole (and endorsed by you guys in the last election) as the party running candidate.”

The joke's actually on you!
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
coputa:
You nor wise o.

Lol. You wey wise, on election day, come Edo state come vote for Ize-iyamu the cultist.

Useless fellow!
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by ahatson(m): 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
seanfer:
That’s a nice move. But the question is who why can’t Obaseki show his achievements in the last 3 and 1/2 years as a state Governor? Also know that Ganduje is not the one contesting in the election.
Don’t quote me if you don’t have anything to reasonable to say.

Come to Edo and see the work of Obaseki he is not a noise maker
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Yakubu113: 6:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
Any Edo person that vote for either APC or PDP don't know what's going on and i feel very sorry for such an individual
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Enyimbamercedes: 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
tesppidd:
What exactly are you on and on about?

I don't even get your argument.

I have been talking all day about the morality that PDP has to accuse Oshiomole of insulting Ize Iyanmu in the past when they themselves actually abused Obaseki in the past,.

You're telling me about some nonsese shenanigans about who has power to display gigantic video screens in the heart of Benin City.

We are obviously not talking about the same thing. It's obvious that our trains of thought are worlds apart.

I care about the morality while you care about the politics and self deceit obviously.

Your Point; PDP can show the videos on big screens while APC cannot.

My Point; APC abused Ize Iyanmu in the past while PDP also abused Obaseki in the past.

Showing of billboard of APC abusing Ize Iyanmu is self serving and deceitful and only to patronize foolish people in Edo.

Oh! I was just catching cruise dude! What is my business with Edo state!! It isn’t my business who wins or loses the election. I just commented for the sake of it...

You carried the matter on your head like Gala seller so I decided to help you patronize your market. I’m busy with work now so you can continue selling your wares somewhere else.

Bye
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by ThatFairGuy1: 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
NextGovernor:
Ambrose Alli University Renovation
Civil Service Complex
Link road between Edo and Delta
Ogbemudia Stadium (Night tournaments go on here)

He isn't making noise doesn't mean he isn't working. Those who aren't in Edo will just be making noise that he should upload his 4 years achievement. Politics is local. We in Edo know he is working. Those shouting show pictures are not from Edo.

Go and face your state and leave Edo State.
Are you normal? That Ambrose Alli university complex has been ongoing over 20yrs back and work has NEVER stop since inception.
Keep fooling your likes
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by bakila: 6:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
DaddyGngeess:
Someone mentioned this here some days ago
Na me talk am.
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by IpobOsuIgbo: 6:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
[s]
Viktom:
What is left is for Obaseki to play the video where Oshiomohle called Ize-iyamu thief.

PDP 1-0 APC. end of first half.
Edo no be Lagos.
[/s]
Shut up!

Edo na London?

So many olodos too full internet
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Gordieshegz(m): 6:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
heendrix:
His Daughter her excellency She-gandolar should come and tell us how her father is no match for those that organised the cinema video sad

grin grin grin

"She-gandollar with shenanigans that are similitude of shytan's"
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by tesppidd: 6:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
Enyimbamercedes:

[s]Oh! I was just catching cruise dude! What is my business with Edo state!! It isn’t my business who wins or loses the election. I just commented for the sake of it...

You carried the matter on your head like Gala seller so I decided to help you patronize your market. I’m busy with work now so you can continue selling your wares somewhere else.

Bye[/s]
Re: Ganduje Dollar Video Played On Edo Biggest Roundabout Billboard by Great2017: 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
Jesusloveyou:
that was the reason he was disqualified.
a failure can not remain in APC,
and every rejected failure from APC is always widely welcome to PDP.
At least, he has done better than Bubu

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Wike Demolishes Prodest Hotel, Eleme In Rivers State (Pictures) / What I Told Buhari When He Telephoned Me On My Daughter’s Killing -fasoranti / THE TRUE FACE OF THE NORTH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.