Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,100 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:11 AM

Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today (21935 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday / Devin Aromashodu Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Yakubu Ayegbeni Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Nobody: 8:57am On Jul 09, 2020
I hear he's now in the Royal Navy. sad
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by funmimall(m): 8:57am On Jul 09, 2020
HBD
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Kissiemu(m): 9:03am On Jul 09, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I don't like dating athlete's their body is big while the below is nothing to talk about embarassed
Asa men!

You have spoiled...

You want the one that will shift waist?

Umunwanyi of nowadays sef!
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Handy007: 9:04am On Jul 09, 2020
Congratulations to you proud to say I attended same secondary school with you so I could be the next olusoji fasuba
Great merit mixed secondary school sapele
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:08am On Jul 09, 2020
Happy birthday bro. Long life and prosperity to you.
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by kheny12(m): 9:10am On Jul 09, 2020
Millenniumlady:
I don't like dating athlete's their body is big while the below is nothing to talk about embarassed
Their below can be harmful to you.don't judge a book by it's cover.
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by cunny88(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2020
36yrs, hmmmmm.....those pics were taken 11yrs ago
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by BluntTheApostle(m): 9:14am On Jul 09, 2020
I remembered when this guy was Africa's fastest man, and one OAU student will not let us hear word about Olusoji attending OAU.

Happy birthday, Olusoji.
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Zizigigibanza: 9:18am On Jul 09, 2020
[s]
FrLukas:
Happy birthday bro. Long life and prosperity to you.
[/s]
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Enemyofpeace: 9:18am On Jul 09, 2020
And this is news that made front page on nairaland . Nonsense!
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by xxxXXXxxx: 9:23am On Jul 09, 2020
congratulations to the Champ!
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by OkhaiAsein(m): 9:24am On Jul 09, 2020
hmmmm.. happybirthday sha
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 09, 2020
Millenniumlady:
Date Mechanic, Agbero and manual labourers...
I hope you achieve what is very much dear to you!
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by evangmx(m): 9:32am On Jul 09, 2020
Happy birthday to him. I pray he should remember his coach in OAU Ife.Amen
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by evangmx(m): 9:33am On Jul 09, 2020
BluntTheApostle:
I remembered when this guy was Africa's fastest man, and one OAU student will not let us hear word about Olusoji attending OAU.

Happy birthday, Olusoji.

Its true he is an alumnia of OAU Ife

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by martineverest(m): 9:35am On Jul 09, 2020
Millenniumlady:
that's not true
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Equal2DeTask(m): 9:40am On Jul 09, 2020
Skillsnigeria1:
That's good.

Don't just sit at home for nothing,try and learn a skills today.you can start with Satellite dish installation, the training is an online version which you can learn at the comfort of your home.the training will open your eye to the abundant of Satellite tv you can watch without paying a dime.this training is strictly for professionals, people that want to become expert in Satellite dish/tv installation,the practical aspect as already been covered in our training videos.register today and begin your training immediately.
you can visit this nairaland thread to read more https://www.nairaland.com/5747808/learn-satellite-dish-tv-installation

Removed....drop your WhatsApp number
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Sweeetheart(m): 9:42am On Jul 09, 2020
Millenniumlady:

you too like diick. Ari oko yo
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by musabayokanu: 9:45am On Jul 09, 2020
Audio age
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Skillsnigeria1: 9:49am On Jul 09, 2020
Equal2DeTask:

Removed....drop your WhatsApp number
You can Whatsapp us with this number 09077269910
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by lucky4west: 9:50am On Jul 09, 2020
HBD...naija so with this receding hairline, body of picx taken years ago na now u reach 36? hahahahahahaha
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Elxandre(m): 9:53am On Jul 09, 2020
Edited.
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by KosiGee(m): 10:06am On Jul 09, 2020
Elxandre:
He left to join the US Navy.

He has been a logistician with the Royal Navy and has been living in Plymouth. When did he leave the Royal Navy to join the US Navy?

This is Fasuba training in Wales 8 years ago with the Royal Navy.

Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Elxandre(m): 10:08am On Jul 09, 2020
KosiGee:

He has been a logistician with the Royal Navy and has been living in Plymouth. When did he leave the Royal Navy to join the US Navy?

This is Fasuba training in Wales 8 years ago with the Royal Navy.

Sorry. I thought he joined the USA's Navy. Forgot he lives in the UK.
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by odinga1of: 10:09am On Jul 09, 2020
lalasticlala:
Olusoji Fasuba Turns 36 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Olusoji_Fasuba

Happy Birthday to this guy in Sapele then.
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by thymm: 10:15am On Jul 09, 2020
Handy007:
Congratulations to you proud to say I attended same secondary school with you so I could be the next olusoji fasuba
Great merit mixed secondary school sapele

Another Meritian here. God bless Mrs Iduh of blessed memory
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by PrinceGoku(m): 10:19am On Jul 09, 2020
Millenniumlady:

I don't like dating women like tiny waist princess Shyngle. they have big tits and ass but nothing to talk home about when it comes to getting them pregnant.

1 Like

Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Bakin3(m): 10:30am On Jul 09, 2020
Happy birthday. We construct Bio digester (Modern Sockaway). Cheap and quick to install. No waste removal. Little maintenance. Odorless. Check my signature.
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Eserise1(m): 10:32am On Jul 09, 2020
Happy Birthday Olu my Neighbour back then in sapele Delta State.
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Eserise1(m): 10:35am On Jul 09, 2020
odinga1of:

Happy Birthday to this guy in Sapele then.
WOW! Pele People We stayed in same Estate then and we were neighbours

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaju Pinnick Elected Into FIFA Council / Arsenal Signs Gabriel Martinelli / Nigeria Vs Ivory Coast: U23 AFCON (0 - 1) Full Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.