Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,659 members, 7,955,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:38 AM

Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today (22219 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo Pens Emotional Message As He Celebrates His 36th Birthday / Devin Aromashodu Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today / Yakubu Ayegbeni Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Eserise1(m): 10:36am On Jul 09, 2020
thymm:

Another Meritian here. God bless Mrs Iduh of blessed memory

Wow :Sapele people,Merits was the best back then
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Eserise1(m): 10:39am On Jul 09, 2020
Handy007:
Congratulations to you proud to say I attended same secondary school with you so I could be the next olusoji fasuba
Great merit mixed secondary school sapele

Yea Merit Was the best back then in Sapele
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by OlawaleBammie: 11:18am On Jul 09, 2020
paulolee:

pls who are dose on dt pics?? i mean d fighter and d guy dt hugged him??
The fighter should be Adesanya or so
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Sirwallace(m): 11:27am On Jul 09, 2020
paulolee:
good and congrats bro.
nice records bt it seems he is an old athlet and dts Y i dnt remember him..
meanwhile let me bomb his tweeter handle and i.g page to wish him happy bday with enough lamba like who kno am reach house, if him go fit do small giveaway for me... d bro look like who fresh back then but i no know abt now oo....i de cum..

You must be an indomie generation if you don't know Fasuba.
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Testimony1988(m): 11:28am On Jul 09, 2020
bloomstar:
Happy birthday to him. May his new age be blessed.

Amen.
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by paulolee(m): 11:32am On Jul 09, 2020
Sirwallace:

You must be an indomie generation if you don't know Fasuba.
i know him BT have almost forgotten abt him and besides am not into his kinda sports...if na footballer him be, e for better
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by earnit3: 2:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
ok
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by IndianRomeo: 2:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
Congratulations sir. He later joined Royal Navy to avoid regretting at old age.
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by odinga1of: 5:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
Eserise1:

WOW! Pele People We stayed in same Estate then and we were neighbours

Shuooooo, u donminit.

I grew up in Navy Barracks Ugbeyiyi and the guy was popular then o, far back 2005.
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by samnijazz: 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
This guy is more than 36 jare
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by jaybankzz(m): 5:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
happy birthday to him. i think he's now working with the U.S military.
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by isan(m): 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
Isreal adesanya prostrate for his father after winning ufc middleweight belt
paulolee:

pls who are dose on dt pics?? i mean d fighter and d guy dt hugged him??
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by Burgerlomo: 6:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
HBD LLNP cool
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by hopexter(m): 1:46am On Jul 10, 2020
richard870:
I just hope the government will treat such talents with the honor they deserve.Unfortunately, the only sport recognized by the Nigerian government is soccer, any other sport is child's play

That's not true. Nigerian Government recognise Rigging and looting which are now Sports in Nigeria. Don't blame them too much for ignoring the rests that are unbeneficial to them. undecided
Re: Olusoji Fasuba Celebrates His 36th Birthday Today by richard870(m): 8:04am On Jul 10, 2020
hopexter:

That's not true. Nigerian Government recognise Rigging and looting which are now Sports in Nigeria. Don't blame them too much for ignoring the rests that are unbeneficial to them. undecided
cheesy

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mark Otabor Got AS Roma Deal After Commentary / Lewandowskii: FIFA Award More Important, Ballon D’or Votes Not Verifiable / We Won’t Beg Enyeama To Stay – NFF

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.