Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,750 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:19 AM

The Origin Of Witchcraft - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Origin Of Witchcraft (495 Views)

2 Siblings Accused Of Witchcraft By Their Mum, Attacked By Neighbors In AkwaIbom / Hope: Transformed By Anja Ringgren Loven After Being Accused Of Witchcraft / Little Girl Accused Of Witchcraft, Flogged Mercilessly During Deliverance (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Origin Of Witchcraft by judedwriter(m): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2020
Genesis 3
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹ Now the serpent was more subtil than any beast of the field which the LORD God had made. And he said unto the woman, Yea, hath God said, Ye shall not eat of every tree of the garden?

² And the woman said unto the serpent, We may eat of the fruit of the trees of the garden:

³ But of the fruit of the tree which is in the midst of the garden, God hath said, Ye shall not eat of it, neither shall ye touch it, lest ye die.

⁴ And the serpent said unto the woman, Ye shall not surely die:

⁵ For God doth know that in the day ye eat thereof, then your eyes shall be opened, and ye shall be as gods, knowing good and evil.

Here we can see the origin of witchcraft.

The serpent or satan tempted Eve to eat the forbidden fruit telling her she "shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."

satan still does that today; he baits people into the negative supernatural realm to act as gods over the lives of many.

A lot of men and women have been and are still enticed by the devil to act in the spiritual realm outside the Holy Spirit. They act as gods over hundreds, thousands, millions even billions of lives all over the earth. They even control nations.

The major goal of witchcraft is domination in a negative way. They seek to control destinies of billions of men, women, boys and girls negatively, in a subtle way.

The core meaning of witchcraft is:

"wicked dominantion"

They dominate, deform and cripple a lot of good destinies wickedly in the spiritual realm and act like harmless doves in the physical.

God created man to dominate the earth as His representative:

“And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.”
— Genesis 1:26

However, after man fell into sin, he lost his authority to the devil. Man's original spiritual authority which he lost, is what the devil is using today to dominate the world through men and women known as witches and wizards.

Witchcraft exercises a lot of spiritual power to dominate people's destinies and blessings. They can steal people's glorious destinies and exchange it for inglorious ones.

They exchange people's blessings and replace them with curses. They monitor people and know when they are close to their breakthroughs. They often raise altars to curse people and steal their good prospects in life.

Just as MFM General overseer, Doctor Olukoya would put it, they are "wickedly wicked."

Witchcraft is so vast that Paul listed it among the works of the flesh:

Galatians 5
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯
¹⁹ Now the works of the flesh are manifest, which are these; Adultery, fornication, uncleanness, lasciviousness,

²⁰ Idolatry, WITCHCRAFT, hatred, variance, emulations, wrath, strife, seditions, heresies,

A lot of people are actively practicing witchcraft and behave hypocritically like normal people in the society.

We unknowingly rub shoulders with witches and wizards everyday; we eat, talk, drive, work, discuss, live, etc. with them on a daily basis.

One easy way to identify a witchcraft practitioner is their love for control and dominance over their friends, families and people in general. Anyone who wishes to force their ideas, opinions, desires, etc. on you against your will, are big suspects.

How then do we handle witchcraft?

“Say unto God, How terrible art thou in thy works! through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee.”
— Psalms 66:3

“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.”
— Ephesians 6:10

Witchcraft exercises a lot of spiritual power, but their power is seriously limited to God's. There is a limit to how far they can go in your life, but it all depends on the level of God's power in your life.

These evil powers dominate many Christians because many of us are weak spiritually. Spiritual weakness or lack of God's power makes us vulnerable to witchcraft attacks and domination.

The stronger you are spiritually in God, the weaker the witchcraft forces that are against you. Your level of spiritual strength determines your victory over them.

That's why Christians who don't take time to be empowered spiritually by spending quality time to read their bibles, pray in tongues and fast are more likely to be dominanted by these evil powers.

But very importantly, we must know that witchcraft mostly operates at midnight between the hours of 12-3 or 4am.

We mustn't fear these powers, because we have the greater power living in us and this power is limitless:

“Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:”
— Jeremiah 32:17

Re: The Origin Of Witchcraft by 1bunne4lif(m): 9:07am On Jul 09, 2020
ON POINT
Re: The Origin Of Witchcraft by Missyajoke(f): 9:28am On Jul 09, 2020
kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Origin Of Witchcraft by judedwriter(m): 9:50am On Jul 09, 2020
Re: The Origin Of Witchcraft by Missyajoke(f): 4:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
judedwriter:

What the write up is Nice that's what am saying
May be I don't know what the smilie is for
Re: The Origin Of Witchcraft by judedwriter(m): 9:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
Missyajoke:

What the write up is Nice that's what am saying
May be I don't know what the smilie is for

Okay, gracias smiley wink

1 Like

Re: The Origin Of Witchcraft by Kobojunkie: 12:04am On Jul 10, 2020
judedwriter:
...Here we can see the origin of witchcraft.
Where?
judedwriter:
The serpent or satan tempted Eve to eat the forbidden fruit telling her she "shall be as gods, knowing good and evil."
But that is what happened.... Upon eating from the tree, man came to the knowledge of good and evil .... as indicated in the name of the tree from which they ate. How is this linked to witchcraft? undecided
judedwriter:
satan still does that today; he baits people into the negative supernatural realm to act as gods over the lives of many.
A lot of men and women have been and are still enticed by the devil to act in the spiritual realm outside the Holy Spirit. They act as gods over hundreds, thousands, millions even billions of lives all over the earth. They even control nations.

The major goal of witchcraft is domination in a negative way. They seek to control destinies of billions of men, women, boys and girls negatively, in a subtle way.
Quite a leap you have taken there. Where is the origin of witchcraft you pretended was in the verse?
judedwriter:
The core meaning of witchcraft is:
"wicked dominantion"
judedwriter:
They dominate, deform and cripple a lot of good destinies wickedly in the spiritual realm and act like harmless doves in the physical.
Is there any real scriptural backup for these claims you make?
judedwriter:
God created man to dominate the earth as His representative:
“And God said, Let us make man in our image, after our likeness: and let them have dominion over the fish of the sea, and over the fowl of the air, and over the cattle, and over all the earth, and over every creeping thing that creepeth upon the earth.”
— Genesis 1:26

However, after man fell into sin, he lost his authority to the devil. Man's original spiritual authority which he lost, is what the devil is using today to dominate the world through men and women known as witches and wizards.
Scripture reference for this please?
judedwriter:
Witchcraft exercises a lot of spiritual power to dominate people's destinies and blessings. They can steal people's glorious destinies and exchange it for inglorious ones.
Scripture reference for this being even possible abeg!
judedwriter:
They exchange people's blessings and replace them with curses. They monitor people and know when they are close to their breakthroughs. They often raise altars to curse people and steal their good prospects in life.
Scripture please ! These are some really outrageous allegations you are leveling against Witches and Wizards... do we not at least deserve some serious biblical backup for any of the claims you level against them? Or are we simply to believe it so because of some obvious bias you seem to have against these people?
judedwriter:
Just as MFM General overseer, Doctor Olukoya would put it, they are "wickedly wicked."
Witchcraft is so vast that Paul listed it among the works of the flesh:

...A lot of people are actively practicing witchcraft and behave hypocritically like normal people in the society.
We unknowingly rub shoulders with witches and wizards everyday; we eat, talk, drive, work, discuss, live, etc. with them on a daily basis.
One easy way to identify a witchcraft practitioner is their love for control and dominance over their friends, families and people in general. Anyone who wishes to force their ideas, opinions, desires, etc. on you against your will, are big suspects.
WOW... you are seriously tagging people who have control issues (even those whose problem is of mental origins) as witches and wizards? undecided
judedwriter:
How then do we handle witchcraft?
“Say unto God, How terrible art thou in thy works! through the greatness of thy power shall thine enemies submit themselves unto thee.”
— Psalms 66:3
“Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might.”
— Ephesians 6:10
Where did Almighty God command you to deal with witches at all? undecided
judedwriter:
Witchcraft exercises a lot of spiritual power, but their power is seriously limited to God's. There is a limit to how far they can go in your life, but it all depends on the level of God's power in your life.
Yikes! Where is the scriptural backing for this belief or claim, please! undecided
judedwriter:
These evil powers dominate many Christians because many of us are weak spiritually. Spiritual weakness or lack of God's power makes us vulnerable to witchcraft attacks and domination.
The stronger you are spiritually in God, the weaker the witchcraft forces that are against you. Your level of spiritual strength determines your victory over them.
That's why Christians who don't take time to be empowered spiritually by spending quality time to read their bibles, pray in tongues and fast are more likely to be dominanted by these evil powers.
This reminds me of what I heard while watching a video on tthe 3 types of Angels to call on when in need. undecided
Sort of the same language pattern used to try to convince people to adopt that which is not biblical.
judedwriter:
But very importantly, we must know that witchcraft mostly operates at midnight between the hours of 12-3 or 4am.
12 to 3/4 am? What timezone? LOL

judedwriter:
We mustn't fear these powers, because we have the greater power living in us and this power is limitless:

“Ah Lord GOD! behold, thou hast made the heaven and the earth by thy great power and stretched out arm, and there is nothing too hard for thee:”
— Jeremiah 32:17
Where did God teach about witches or any of what you wrote here about?
These are some of the same doctrines and traditions of men that Jesus Christ warned His followers to stay clear of. Lies told in the name of God.
Re: The Origin Of Witchcraft by judedwriter(m): 1:16am On Jul 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Where?
But that is what happened.... Upon eating from the tree, man came to the knowledge of good and evil .... as indicated in the name of the tree from which they ate. How is this linked to witchcraft? undecided
Quite a leap you have taken there. Where is the origin of witchcraft you pretended was in the verse?

Is there any real scriptural backup for these claims you make?
Scripture reference for this please?
Scripture reference for this being even possible abeg!
Scripture please ! These are some really outrageous allegations you are leveling against Witches and Wizards... do we not at least deserve some serious biblical backup for any of the claims you level against them? Or are we simply to believe it so because of some obvious bias you seem to have against these people?
WOW... you are seriously tagging people who have control issues (even those whose problem is of mental origins) as witches and wizards? undecided
Where did Almighty God command you to deal with witches at all? undecided
Yikes! Where is the scriptural backing for this belief or claim, please! undecided
This reminds me of what I heard while watching a video on tthe 3 types of Angels to call on when in need. undecided
Sort of the same language pattern used to try to convince people to adopt that which is not biblical.
12 to 3/4 am? What timezone? LOL

Where did God teach about witches or any of what you wrote here about?
These are some of the same doctrines and traditions of men that Jesus Christ warned His followers to stay clear of. Lies told in the name of God.

I told you before that you are wasting your time,

but you still don't get it.... undecided

Please don't ever mention me again or comment on my teachings...

I repeat... DON'T ever mention me again or comment on my teachings!

I repeat a third time, so you can be very clear...

DON'T EVER MENTION ME AGAIN OR COMMENT ON MY TEACHINGS!!!

Thank you.
Re: The Origin Of Witchcraft by Kobojunkie: 1:17am On Jul 10, 2020
judedwriter:

I told you before that you are wasting your time,
but you still don't get it.... undecided
Thank you.
@judedwriter , Answers the questions. What are the scriptural references for the claims you make? undecided
Whose teachings are those? Obviously, they are not Jesus Christ's.
Teaching people to randomly finger people as witches and wizards when Jesus Christ taught you to love your enemies and PRAY FOR, not against them... yet you pretend that what you say has roots of some sort in scripture, How? undecided
Re: The Origin Of Witchcraft by judedwriter(m): 1:22am On Jul 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:
@judedwriter , Answers the questions. What are the scriptural references for the claims you make? undecided
Whose teachings are those? Obviously, they are not Jesus Christ's.
Teaching people to randomly finger people as witches and wizards when Jesus Christ taught you to love your enemies and PRAY FOR, not against them... yet you pretend that what you say has roots of some sort in scripture, How? undecided

Thank you
Re: The Origin Of Witchcraft by Kobojunkie: 1:27am On Jul 10, 2020
judedwriter:
Thank you
You do indeed believe yourself a teacher of sorts. But you know that Jesus Christ said He is the only teacher for those who belong to Him. undecided

Matthew 23 vs 8-12
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
8. But you are not to be called rabbi, for you have one teacher, and you are all brothers.[c]
9. And call no man your father on earth, for you have one Father, who is in heaven.
10. Neither be called instructors, for you have one instructor, the Christ.
11. The greatest among you shall be your servant.
12. Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.
As far as Jesus Christ is concerned, we are not islands after all Jesus Christ did not leave us orphans as the Spirit of Truth who lives in us teaches us all things.
So, if your teaching has no real connection to the word of God, where does it really come from? undecided
Re: The Origin Of Witchcraft by judedwriter(m): 1:34am On Jul 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:
You do indeed believe yourself a teacher of sorts. But you know that Jesus Christ said He is the only teacher for those who belong to Him. undecided

As far as Jesus Christ is concerned, we are not islands after all Jesus Christ did not leave us orphans as the Spirit of Truth who lives in us teaches us all things.
So, if your teaching has no real connection to the word of God, where does it really come from? undecided

Are you mature?

Why are you behaving like a baby?

Why do you force your opinions down on people?

Don't you know that this forum is for mature people not for toddlers and babies?

Why can't you respect your age?

I told you like a mature responsible man to stay off my mention, but you continue...

What's wrong with you

Please stay off my mention and my teachings...

Thank you...
Re: The Origin Of Witchcraft by Kobojunkie: 1:49am On Jul 10, 2020
judedwriter:
Are you mature?
Why are you behaving like a baby?
Why do you force your opinions down on people?
What is immature about questioning you about the source of your teachings? undecided
judedwriter:
Don't you know that this forum is for mature people not for toddlers and babies?
Why can't you respect your age?
It is an open forum and you ought also to welcome the questioning of anything you post, especially when you pretend to do so on behalf of, and in the name of God. undecided
judedwriter:
I told you like a mature responsible man to stay off my mention, but you continue...
What's wrong with you
Please stay off my mention and my teachings...
Thank you...
Noted that this indeed is your teaching. But why pretend it is in any way related to the word of God or what God taught His people? undecided
Re: The Origin Of Witchcraft by judedwriter(m): 1:58am On Jul 10, 2020
Kobojunkie:
What is immature about questioning you about the source of your teachings? undecided
It is an open forum and you ought also to welcome the questioning of anything you post, especially when you pretend to do so on behalf of, and in the name of God. undecided
Noted that this indeed is your teaching. But why pretend it is in any way related to the word of God or what God taught His people? undecided

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

You are just a full grown man acting like a 5 year old..only children act do the way you do....you can continue, that's if you still think like someone in elementary school.
Re: The Origin Of Witchcraft by Kobojunkie: 2:14am On Jul 10, 2020
judedwriter:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
You are just a full grown man acting like a 5 year old..only children act do the way you do....you can continue, that's if you still think like someone in elementary school.
undecided

(1) (Reply)

Fr Mbaka And Church Members Allegedly Assault BBC Journalists / The Tea Of The Gods / Prayer Time - Breaking Ancestral Stronghold Bu Pastor D.K. Olukoya

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.