Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

"I Will Never Be Broke In My Life.." - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "I Will Never Be Broke In My Life.." (501 Views)

Can A Real Child Of God Be Broke? / I Used To Be Very Broke In USA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Will Never Be Broke In My Life.." by Perfectbeing(m): 11:09pm On Jul 15, 2020
People who have passed being broke don't make such confession actually . Saying you'll never be broke in your life is not a faith confession. It's the voice and confession of your covetousness, and it's a mockery of saints who are struggling to make ends meet. I am not against people living well and being comfortable, but living well and being comfortable is not a proof of godliness or spirituality. Neither is it a product of positive confession.
A man's life does not consist in the abundance of things he has...

3 Likes

Re: "I Will Never Be Broke In My Life.." by Ladylite: 11:11pm On Jul 15, 2020
Perfectbeing:
People who have passed being broke don't make such confession actually . Saying you'll never be broke in your life is not a faith confession. It's the voice and confession of your covetousness, and it's a mockery of saints who are struggling to make ends meet. I am not against people living well and being comfortable, but living well and being comfortable is not a proof of godliness or spirituality. Neither is it a product of positive confession.

Deep
Re: "I Will Never Be Broke In My Life.." by MMXX: 11:25pm On Jul 15, 2020
It is a product of positive confession like you mentioned.

The tongue has power to release life wherever we go.

Proverbs 18:21
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof."
Re: "I Will Never Be Broke In My Life.." by Dannyfan(m): 11:27pm On Jul 15, 2020
Perfectbeing:
Should we admit that brokeness will come back?
Re: "I Will Never Be Broke In My Life.." by Perfectbeing(m): 12:09am On Jul 16, 2020
Some hard working Christians die poor. Is it because they didn't live godly lives or because they didn't confess "I'll never be broke in my life"?
Re: "I Will Never Be Broke In My Life.." by Perfectbeing(m): 12:11am On Jul 16, 2020
MMXX:
It is a product of positive confession like you mentioned.

The tongue has power to release life wherever we go.

Proverbs 18:21
"Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof."
Does that mean that everyone that confesses "I'll never be broke in my life.." actually end up not ever being broke in their life?
Re: "I Will Never Be Broke In My Life.." by MMXX: 12:22am On Jul 16, 2020
Perfectbeing:
Does that mean that everyone the confesses "I'll never be broke in my life.." actually end up not ever being broke in their life?
Well not really cos if it was so everybody would be rich.

I believe the level of your faith is the truest test.

Mark 11:14
"And Jesus answered and said unto it, No man eat fruit of thee hereafter forever...

He did not mince words nor guess, he cursed with boldness and certainty.
Re: "I Will Never Be Broke In My Life.." by Perfectbeing(m): 12:32am On Jul 16, 2020
Saying it's the level of faith would be a mockery of saints who are struggling to make ends meet. Saints who have faith. There are wealthy unbelievers who have never mentioned "I'll never be broke my life" yet they are rich (either by legal or illegal means).

(1) (Reply)

Apostle Johnson Suleiman Replies Sunday Adelaja / Pastor Iren Calls Out The Hypocricy Of Daddy Freeze And His Followers / Who Controls The World?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.