Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,427 members, 7,822,977 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:43 PM

Investor Needed At Longrich Company - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Investor Needed At Longrich Company (227 Views)

Investor Needed For A Well Profitable Business. / Angel Investor Needed For Tech Start-up / Sports/Events Viewing Center - An Investor Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Investor Needed At Longrich Company by hapi2020(f): 9:30am On Jul 09, 2020
*A CONCISE PRESENTATION ON LONGRICH*
����

*WELCOME TO LONGRICH BUSINESS OPPORTUNITY!*��

*~WHO IS LONGRICH?*
�It is an International Company originating from Asia, precisely CHINA�

�It's 33 years globally and 6 years in Nigeria.

*~DO WE HAVE PRODUCTS IN LONGRICH?*

*YES!*
�‍♂We have almost 2000.
We have supplements for *Skincare, Tooth ache/Odour, Toiletries, Weight Loss, Women/Men Fertility, Hormonal Imbalance, Arthritis /Rheumatism, Joint/Spin Products* etc�

*~HOW DO I JOIN THE BUSINESS?*

Fill the *Application Form*
~Buy a one off stock of *10,050, N26,000, N39,900, N75,000, N120,000, N320,000 & N750,000*�
*WE HAV THE INVESTOR PACK*

(Stockists)
Where u own an office & earn frm other teams without referrals
*3.5MILLION+ JUNIOR STOCKIST* *8.5MILLION+ SENIOR STOCKIST*
*36MILLION+ SUPER STOCKIST*

*~WHAT DO I GET FOR INTRODUCING A NEW MEMBER?*

For ANYONE who joins you, you will get *DIRECT BONUS* (especially on the N41,000 fast rich pack). You get N8,000 immediately. While that of 10,050 which is starter combo, you earn 2,600 per anyone you introduce weekly *Point Value* (PV) also accumulate for you and move your ranks within the business.
~As you grow in the BUSINESS, you continue to get *WEEKLY ALERTS*���& it keeps increasing �

*~DO I HAVE TO SELL TO GET PAID?*

Get those things you will be needing at home. For some people, aside using these products themselves, they also sell to make extra profits or recover initial capital invested.

Remember ur 1 time purchase is enof for you to earn weekly...

*~WHAT DO I DO AFTER BUYING MY STOCK?*

Recruit ONLY 3 members and teach them to do the same thing. We have a *Support Strategy* on ground to help you�

*~WHAT IF I HAVE MORE THAN 3 PEOPLE?*
�You will REGISTER only 3 people under you and *remaining people, you decide where to place them under your team/legs.* So that you help your people to #EARN also, because as they EARN you also EARN� *(There's no selfishness in Longrich)*
�You also get pvs when anyone joins under you. *The points that they get is what you also get it.* The PV is cumulative �

*~WHEN DO I GET PAID?*
�LONGRICH pay Every *Thursday or Friday*�

*~WHAT DO I GET EXCEPT WEEK BONUS?*

�You will qualify for INCENTIVES through the points you have�
�You will not forfeit your points. The points are always there accumulating and waiting for you�

*~DO WE HAVE INCENTIVES?*

*~YES!*���‍♂�‍♂

✈✈ *4 Free International* trips per year�
�� *Car Incentives*
��Get paid directly in to your *BANK account*
�Housing funds
��‍� *Educational Scholarships* to study in #China and #America for you and your Kids����

*~HOW IS THIS PAID?*

�Minimum Car incentive *N3.5m and N10m* to your Bank account.

�Maximum Car incentive *N20m* and *N30m to* your Bank account.

�Housing incentive *worth N25 million* to your bank account����‍♂�‍♂����

*~COME ON BOARD QUICKLY.....*�‍♂�‍♂

*~LETS MAKE MONEY!*

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Sienna For Inter State Business / You No Longer Have To Pay For Adverts / Investanigeria: Invest With Peace Of Mind

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.