Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,892 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:52 AM

Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. (1975 Views)

Woman In Tears As She Reunites With Mentally Challenged Son Who Went Missing (vi / Ghana: Family Reunites With 20-Year-Old Son Who Was Missing At Age 2 / Parents Arrange Wife For Their 21-Year-Old Son Who Has SS Genotype (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by Nobody: 9:44am On Jul 09, 2020
There are always two sides to every story. This is Chidera's part after a rage with his parents.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by sLentlover7778(m): 9:49am On Jul 09, 2020
This life no just balanced..

The way some mothers love and cherish their children will make a grow up guy want to live with her forever..

While some mothers are nothing to write home about..

But las las your mother na your mother.. you can have another babe but another mother is irreplaceable. ..

grin grin grin

On this note, I rest my case.

4 Likes

Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by jerryunit48: 9:53am On Jul 09, 2020
Wow! So where is Dad?
Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by VeeVeeMyLuv(m): 10:03am On Jul 09, 2020
jerryunit48:
Wow! So where is Dad?
mummy has used feminism to chase away daddy

7 Likes

Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by obiekunie2: 10:06am On Jul 09, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:

exactly!

and that is why kids are turning to monsters - new world order has totally eliminated the father-figure from the whole equation.

mothers wants to be both father and mother at the same time. hence the reason new generation male are all turning to simps!

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by Unnerve: 10:53am On Jul 09, 2020
An insane mother for throwing pepper on her son's face, attacking him, biting him, and hitting him with the mop stick.
An insane son for reacting by destroying things, not listening when he was being asked calmly to stop.

Both of them are deserving of each other, no sympathy for either.

4 Likes

Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by Empressgifted(f): 10:56am On Jul 09, 2020
If you've not lived with abusive parents you'll never understand him.

The only thing worse than being abused by your own guardian is the feeling of not being heard.

7 Likes

Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by Boss13: 11:00am On Jul 09, 2020
Obviously I knew the young man was reacting to issues. It's a shame the relationship, love and trust between mother and son has broken down. It is possible the father is no longer in the house.

In my own opinion, I like his reaction. He did not fight the mom which could have result to his arrest. He channeled his anger and frustration towards breaking stuff. While this behavior may not be ideal, it is much better than engaging in aggravated assault or causing bodily harm.

Who would I really blame here - I will blame the mother's reaction. Her inability to manage her son. Women want to yell and scream or react emotionally. That boy has been abused physically and emotionally. He even said so. Women need to be careful doing the teenage life of a boy and extra careful when you are raising your kids outside Nigeria.

Women should also control their emotions and victimhood behavior. Understand that men and women are physically and emotionally different. It is a shame the entire world would paint that young man differently and not understand the intolerable abusive situation he had to condone from his mother and as usual she would get a pass and not change.

Finally, stop chasing the father of your kids. A woman cannot raise a man. It had to take another man to talk to the young boy.

7 Likes

Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by Uyi168: 11:00am On Jul 09, 2020
Women' and their cheap blackmails.. angry

3 Likes

Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by oglalasioux(m): 11:09am On Jul 09, 2020
That woman conceived the son through a man she hates. The hatred started from the womb and nothing can heal it.

5 Likes

Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by Boss13: 11:10am On Jul 09, 2020
Uyi168:
Women' and their cheap blackmails.. angry

Unfortunately, the world has given them a pass to be stupid. They always give themselves excuses for their silly ways. Always irrational and immature.

Now that boy is in foster care. All he wanted was his passport to apply for college and because there is tension between mother and son, the mother refuses to honor his request. She wants to shout at him or beat him like she always does when he was a child. Abusive mother. Rather than repairing the damage relationship, she is seeking validation by posting the incident on social media.

Stupid women everywhere and their victimhood behavior.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by Skyfornia(m): 11:14am On Jul 09, 2020
Family affairs
Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by Mindlog: 11:41am On Jul 09, 2020
With the guy also saying he doesn't want to have anything to do with his father and brothers, I hope that is not a sign of persecutory delusions

They all need to sit down for some sessions of Family Therapy, there is much that has been repressed that needs ventilating.

2 Likes

Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by Mariangeles(f): 12:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
This is a case of someone who wants to live abroad but still control her child/children the Nigerian way. cheesy

Then again, a more critical look at the matter: why would his whole family be against only him? Including his brothers... undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by Righteousness89(m): 12:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
LORD JESUS, I Pray thee, Heal that Home! Only you can do it! So pls Heal it in JESUS Name... Amen

2 Likes

Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by VirginFinder: 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
LORD JESUS, I Ppray thee, Hheal that Hhome! Only you can do it! So pls Hheal it in JESUS Name... Amen
Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by Nobody: 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
oglalasioux:
That woman conceived the son through a man she hates. The hatred started from the womb and nothing can heal it.
U know the truth.

1 Like

Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by genq(m): 12:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
I believe the guy.

Nigerian women tend to develop severe mental issues when abroad or in a position of power (in this case, playing God over the life of her son).

A lot of African parents are straight up narcissists but we give them a pass out of "respect" and our barbaric culture.

5 Likes

Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by genq(m): 12:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
obiekunie2:

exactly!

and that is why kids are turning to monsters - new world order has totally eliminated the father-figure from the whole equation.

mothers wants to be both father and mother at the same time. hence the reason new generation male are all turning to simps!

Trust me, this will backfire on women big time. They don't realise how the elite have used feminism as a tool to destroy life for the female gender.

After driving men away with thier nasty attitude, you'll see these mentally deranged women on fathers day calling themselves "kings" and give themselves accolades for being a 'father and a mother' grin

I pity those of them with sons - with the amount of toxicity they deposit into their children's lives, no wonder some of them are being murdered by their own seed lipsrsealed

8 Likes

Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Mariangeles:
This is a case of someone who wants to live abroad but still control her child/children the Nigerian way. cheesy

Then again, a more critical look at the matter: why would his whole family be against only him? Including his brothers... undecided

They may be steps
Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by Blackpearlous(f): 1:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
Wow I have judged him unfairly...

1 Like

Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by Mariangeles(f): 1:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
donproject:

They may be steps

Could be...
Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by Lazycyndy(f): 4:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
Chidera,

Your father hates you

Your mother hates you

Even you brothers hates you, hmm.

There are three sides to every story, your side, my side and the truth.

The young man has written his own side, i want to hear the mother's side, the father's side, the brothers' side, and the neighbors side then we can judge the matter amicably.
Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by cococandy(f): 4:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
People using this opportunity to try and dump on women and feminism. Have you all searched your consciences? Were your parents (dads and mom) better than his mom?
Many of you suffered abuse but termed it Nigerian discipline. He simply wasn’t having any of it that’s all.

They hit him with mop abi broom , how many of you did your parents use belt to decorate? Did that make your moms feminists too? cheesy
If you people actually narrate the beatings you received from your parents, his mom will sound like an angel compared to some of yours.

But as na matter of woman living abroad, the lizard brains have taken over the frontal cortex and reasoning is out the window.

14 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by cococandy(f): 4:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
Mariangeles:

That’s simply what it is. Much of our parenting style in Nigeria is abusive. If you say it, then you’re too “woke”. Whatever that means.
On the other hand, it could mean you’re a feminist (I suppose that’s an insult grin) if you try to discipline them the naija way.

4 Likes

Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by Nobody: 5:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
Empressgifted:
If you've not lived with abusive parents you'll never understand him.

The only thing worse than being abused by your own guardian is the feeling of not being heard.

When I was talking about him being listened to, people kept saying trash that it's because of western culture that spoilt him......

That's why my profession says "AUDI ALTEREM PARTEM"

Most people had already crucified him

2 Likes

Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by Nobody: 5:07pm On Jul 09, 2020
Boss13:
Obviously I knew the young man was reacting to issues. It's a shame the relationship, love and trust between mother and son has broken down. It is possible the father is no longer in the house.

In my own opinion, I like his reaction. He did not fight the mom which could have result to his arrest. He channeled his anger and frustration towards breaking stuff. While this behavior may not be ideal, it is much better than engaging in aggravated assault or causing bodily harm.

Who would I really blame here - I will blame the mother's reaction. Her inability to manage her son. Women want to yell and scream or react emotionally. That boy has been abused physically and emotionally. He even said so. Women need to be careful doing the teenage life of a boy and extra careful when you are raising your kids outside Nigeria.

Women should also control their emotions and victimhood behavior. Understand that men and women are physically and emotionally different. It is a shame the entire world would paint that young man differently and not understand the intolerable abusive situation he had to condone from his mother and as usual she would get a pass and not change.

Finally, stop chasing the father of your kids. A woman cannot raise a man. It had to take another man to talk to the young boy.

Take my salute sir!
Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
Mindlog:
With the guy also saying he doesn't want to have anything to do with his father and brothers, I hope that is not a sign of persecutory delusions

They all need to sit down for some sessions. of Family Therapy, there is much that has been repressed that needs ventilating.

He really needs to be attended to

But most at times, we in Africa don't believe in psychology and emotions.
Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
Righteousness89:
LORD JESUS, I Pray thee, Heal that Home! Only you can do it! So pls Heal it in JESUS Name... Amen

Bullshit......

Stop littering everywhere....

I've seen families that pray together but aren't United....

Your ignorant religion doesn't help in keeping families......it is looking and care and attention

1 Like

Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by Nobody: 5:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
genq:
I believe the guy.

Nigerian women tend to develop severe mental issues when abroad or in a position of power (in this case, playing God over the life of her son).

A lot of African parents are straight up narcissists but we give them a pass out of "respect" and our barbaric culture.

When I said this yesterday, some people said no that African culture is the best
Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
Blackpearlous:
Wow I have judged him unfairly...
The essence of learning....AUDI ALTEREM PARTEM

1 Like

Re: Chidera's Side Of The Story: Son Who Destroyed Kitchen Items. by Biglittlelois(f): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
VeeVeeMyLuv:

And you know this how?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Quality Bedding And Duvet Set At Affordable Price S. / Court Dissolves Marriage Over Wife’s Frequent Battery Of Husband / What Wld U Wear 2 C Ur Fiance's Parents For The First Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.