Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,260 members, 7,815,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

Nnamdi Kanu And The Yoruba Prophetess On Radio Biafra - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nnamdi Kanu And The Yoruba Prophetess On Radio Biafra (410 Views)

FRCN Takes Over Radio Biafra / BREAKING!!! Alleged Real Photo Of Buhari And Jubrin Released By Radio Biafra / (breaking News)radio Biafra Releases Buharis Real Picture And Jubril's Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nnamdi Kanu And The Yoruba Prophetess On Radio Biafra by Frankdaz9: 11:08am On Jul 09, 2020
MNK vs a Prophetess on Radio Biafra 20 minutes ago.

Prophetess : God told me that he would
transform Nigeria into 4
autonomous regions, who will still
Answer
the name Nigeria.

MNK : Who created England? God,
Who created Oduduwa? God
Who created Hausa? God
Now who created Nigeria? Lord Lugard
Why would God support what a man
Created?

Prophetess : God has spoken i am just his
Servant.

MNK : Do you know Oduduwa is divided in two
nations? Niggarea and Benin Republic
Why would God let the Oduduwa nation
To be divided? All because of a man?

Prophetess : By gone is By gone, that is the
Past.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Yoruba Prophetess On Radio Biafra by helinues: 11:09am On Jul 09, 2020
Yoruba matter giving op countless spiritual E-slap gbas gbos

Minister of Yoruba Affairs, NL Chapter

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Yoruba Prophetess On Radio Biafra by Amotolongbo(f): 11:16am On Jul 09, 2020
I even expected him to ask who created US?, if he would still say God grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Yoruba Prophetess On Radio Biafra by Ogonimilitant(m): 11:19am On Jul 09, 2020
Yoruba Prophetess will ever regret the call she made
IPOB members finished her.

2 Likes

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Yoruba Prophetess On Radio Biafra by DamnnNiggarr: 11:26am On Jul 09, 2020
Link, please
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Yoruba Prophetess On Radio Biafra by IamWonderful: 11:30am On Jul 09, 2020
Kanu mumundi is soon latch out at Nwodo like a rabbis dog
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Yoruba Prophetess On Radio Biafra by Frankdaz9: 11:35am On Jul 09, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Link, please
OK I will share the link, its actually a video.
Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Yoruba Prophetess On Radio Biafra by Tranquillity360: 11:57am On Jul 09, 2020
You don't expect a yoruba Prophetess to see nigeria dividing.

People that are afraid of standing on their own.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Yoruba Prophetess On Radio Biafra by IJOBA2: 12:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
helinues:
Yoruba matter giving op countless spiritual E-slap gbas gbos

Minister of Yoruba Affairs, NL Chapter
NNAMDI KANU TOLD US NOTHING BUT THE TRUTH.

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Nnamdi Kanu And The Yoruba Prophetess On Radio Biafra by splendour7(m): 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
Lolz! I Followed That Program Live That Day,the Woman Said That She Was Taking Her Bath When God Wanted To Deliver The Massage To Her,she Said She Quickly Rushed Out Of The Bathroom And Started Recording The Massage From God On Her Phone!!That Was When I Knew She Was Just A Comedian, Lolz Like How Can One Record Massage From God With A Telephone Ni? Kanu Could Have Asked Her To Play The Audio Record Of That Said Massage.

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Who failed this young beggar in this picture ?? / Wilson Ayakpo Should Refrain From Disrespecting Bayelsa West Stakeholders / Corruption: Hushpuppi Is Bribes Out Of Jail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.