Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:21 AM

Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) (76113 Views)

The New Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Standard Gauge Rail Line Undergoing Test-Running / Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by stacyadams: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
lakeside79937:
So sad to see Nigerian road like this but let me tell you it's not only nigerian roads that are like this if you travel to other west African countries like ivory coast . Burkina . Mali and others their road is worse than nigerian roads if you travel alot to europe try to sit by the windows as soon as you enter Africa continent you will hardly notice any tarred road .if any one of us become president and you honestly have good intension you can never make the road look like western countries no one can ever make nigerian road look like America or European roads because those countries got money to do capital projects .the good life people enjoy abroad come at a COST . People pay lots of tax to government and the revenue is what is making those countries develop .how many people pay tax in nigeria ? How many businesses pay tax in nigeria ? Even the people that pay tax are not paying the correct amount .so let's stop blaming the government and let's do our duty by paying tax .yes the government is corrupt I accept that but how much of of tax are they embezzling , how much is every one of us contribution in the nigerian economy ? They are as corrupt as us in Europe but the tax people pay covers their development despite their corruptions .let's pay taxes so we can challenge the government .he who comes to equity must come with clean hands so let's blame ourselves that nigeria is not developed

If u have traveled outside nigeria and still wrote this grin grin

Then we have a bigger problem than nigeria
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by splendour7(m): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sweeetheart:

if people dey talk, Igbo should cover face
lolz! I'm Not Suprice This Is Coming From An Afonja Head Slammer,a Tenant To A Lagos Igbo Landlord.
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by DamnnNiggarr: 3:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sweeetheart:

putting a country in the hand of extremism as your naive leaders done in the past

tell road hustling like other people in Nigerians but you won't allow us hear words with your audio developer
You have not answered my question.
Tell me what humanly possible that a Yoruba man did that has never been done by an Igbo Man.

In terms riches, The Igbos has many rich people unlike you guys that wealth is controlled by few people.

Minus
Adenuga, Otedola, Alakija
Tell me any other Yoruba person.

And for your mind, I'm Igbo??
Because, to you guys, any body that stands against the Yorubas or doesn't by your idea is Igbo.

About reflecting in the lives of the people,
We also saw how palliative were flying upandan,
Thanks to covid-19 that blew your asses up and your acclaimed world richest men were nowhere to be found.
Please don't ever compare Igbos with your stingy, self acclaimed world richest men.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Sweeetheart(m): 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

You have not answered my question.
Tell me what humanly possible that a Yoruba man did that has never been done by an Igbo Man.

In terms riches, The Igbos has many rich people unlike you guys that wealth is controlled by few people.

Minus
Adenuga, Otedola, Alakija
Tell me any other Yoruba person.

And for your mind, I'm Igbo??
Because, to you guys, any body that stands against the Yorubas or doesn't by your idea is Igbo.

you're a kid, you better go and hustle. I don't have time to be counting wealth people numbers because I'm on my own course

na you even crammed Yoruba wealthy people for head, mention where your richest kinsmen dey for Africa

na this imbeciles question you want me to be answering when young men are balling, you dey here dey brag on people that don't know you exist
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Sweeetheart(m): 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
splendour7:
lolz! I'm Not Suprice This Is Coming From An Afonja Head Slammer,a Tenant To A Lagos Igbo Landlord.

is that not what your deluded kinsmen told you? Igbo that sleep in their shops at ikorodu is who you called landlord

I just sent two of your lousy kinsmen packing 2weeks ago because of fight every time. 13century Dundee
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by femijay8271(m): 3:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
walex2:
ijoko, agbado, oke aro, giwa, matogun, Olambe, Ajuwon, alagbole-akute, expecially driving towards yakoyo bridge. Ogun state Governors are the most stupid Governors in Nigeria, both past and present. make they loan the state to lagos sef
What of agbado crossing under bridge...still d same?

1 Like

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by DamnnNiggarr: 3:46pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sweeetheart:

you're a kid, you better go and hustle. I don't have time to be counting wealth people numbers because I'm on my own course

na you even crammed Yoruba wealthy people for head, mention where your richest kinsmen dey for Africa

na this imbeciles question you want me to be answering when young men are balling, you dey here dey brag on people that don't know you exist
read again, I've modified my post.
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Nobody: 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ayemileto:
Lol.

Who noticed OP refused to share pictures of the other side of the road that most cars are passing?

Going by the picture shared by OP, Every reasonable person will know that the road in the picture is under construction, and only people in a hurry are passing that lane since the other lane Is congested.

OP is a propagandists, telling half truths just for cheap likes.

UPDATE:
After many quotes, I have checked online and confirmed the road is really bad as claimed by the OP.

much more pictures have also been added to the thread in later pages.

I will keep praying for you to change and leave a life of emulation not propaganda or defending evil..
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by litaninja(m): 3:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
lol....since 2005? what road less than 100kms would take 15years to construct?

tayebest:
Actually, it's still on construction by the FG. it's a phase by phase development
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Sweeetheart(m): 3:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
read again, I've modified my post.

nonsense boy, what's your parents net worth, is that not what should be your hustling factor. you want me to be mentioning Otedola and Adenuga as if they know me

no go hustle dey chest beat on top android itel with your free 100mb

dummies everywhere

1 Like

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Kehinderichard(m): 3:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
Oil rich country indeed. As usual, plastic bottles and sachet littering the ground.
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by DamnnNiggarr: 3:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sweeetheart:

nonsense boy, what's your parents net worth, is that not what should be your hustling factor. you want me to be mentioning Otedola and Adenuga as if they know me

no go hustle dey chest beat on top android itel with your free 100mb

dummies everywhere
Hahahahaha
This one pain am.
I'm from the great Bayelsa and my parents have been dealing on oil,
Then, when I came of age, as the first son, they introduced me to their business, and it's cool.
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by blingxx(m): 4:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
saheedniyi22:
Come and check out agbado road,
This road is still better compared to that one.

you dey live inside agbado me wey I dey ijoko sef fear dey catch me to leave house
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Sweeetheart(m): 4:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:
Hahahahaha
This one pain am.
I'm from the great Bayelsa and my parents have been dealing on oil,
Then, when I came of age, as the first son, they introduced me to their business, and it's cool.

the biography is meaningless to me here. they introduced bunkering to you? instead of focusing on whatever business you're being introduced to, you're fetching for the richest men when their children are the one enjoying it

you need to face that business squarely if truly you're the first son, stop behaving like last born
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by splendour7(m): 4:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sweeetheart:

is that not what your deluded kinsmen told you? Igbo that sleep in their shops at ikorodu is who you called landlord

I just sent two of your lousy kinsmen packing 2weeks ago because of fight every time. 13century Dundee
exactly!! those Wailing And Calling Tinubu To Beg The Igbos Not To Displace Them In Ladipo Few Weeks Ago Are Also My Kinsmen!! They Sleep In Their Shops Yet They Bought Over Ladipo,trade Fair,and Computer Village....Lolz Huncle Time Of Propaganda Don Pass Na!!
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Ayemileto(m): 4:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
Osagyefo98:

I will keep praying for you to change and leave a life of emulation not propaganda or defending evil..

Lol. I am not defending evil or living a life of propaganda.

If you had shared pictures of the other lane which have much more traffic going in both directions, I wouldn't have made that comment. But sharing picture of just a lane made me believe it's a construction exercise and you are one of the people going around uploading pictures/videos online and painting a biased/fake story of the situation.

And that is why I updated that post to confirm the story after many people quoted me, prompting me to confirm online, after which I saw additional pictures uploaded by someone else on page 4 or 5.

So, it's not a case of me defending evil or living on propaganda, it's just a situation of me misunderstanding a genuine story as fake.
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Sweeetheart(m): 4:22pm On Jul 09, 2020
splendour7:
exactly!! those Wailing And Calling Tinubu To Beg The Igbos Not To Displace Them In Ladipo Few Weeks Ago Are Also My Kinsmen!! They Sleep In Their Shops Yet They Bought Over Ladipo,trade Fair,and Computer Village....Lolz Huncle Time Of Propaganda Don Pass Na!!

they bought and still pay high taxes to Tinubu's daughter? goto computer village and other places and check why your kinsmen aren't remembering home again? Tinubu's daughter have turned them to modern slavery

continue chest beating on foolishness omo nna
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by DamnnNiggarr: 4:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sweeetheart:

the biography is meaningless to me here. they introduced bunkering to you? instead of focusing on whatever business you're being introduced to, you're fetching for the richest men when their children are the one enjoying it

you need to face that business squarely if truly you're the first son, stop behaving like last born
No hard feelings bro!

But whether bunkering or not, what's important is that I'm living a fulfilled life and not begging in the street.

I'm the first son and the first issue in my family.
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by jimakeabi: 4:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
That's where obasanjo suppose to do, when he was the president not buhari fault
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Ajibel(m): 4:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
goldenboyofpsy:
It's a death trap

If There was one thing Ambode did to a large extent was the passion and dedication he deployed to the roads.....

He would have repaired Kola to Mosalasi road, men that small place Na death hole....

But baba Sanwolu never get time to dey do road his reasons will include the pandemic...

If he wants to fix the road and not walk in his shadows,he needs to be aggressive in writing his name in gold than taking selfies...

Guy no dey yarn nonsense. Which ambode? Ambode would have done what?

Can roads be done during rainy season? Why didn't ambode maintain roads or do quality roads, isn't it an indictment on his government
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by splendour7(m): 4:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sweeetheart:

they bought and still pay high taxes to Tinubu's daughter? goto computer village and other places and check why your kinsmen aren't remembering home again? Tinubu's daughter have turned them to modern slavery

continue chest beating on foolishness omo nna
lolz...Everybody Do Pay Taxes Despite Where You Do Business,are The Few Yorubas In Computer Village Not Paying Tax As Well?? We Are Just Feeding Your Lazy Asses Up Lagos,tinubu And His Family Cant Survive If We Leave Lagos,thats Why They Pay Deaf Ear To Your Clamour Of Igbos Leaving Lagos! Lolz,if Igbos Leave Who Will Generate Those Igr Throught Taxes? Na Those Women Hawking Agbo With White Lab Coat You Wan Go Collet Tax From? Abeg Appreciate The Great Igbos.
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Sweeetheart(m): 5:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
splendour7:
lolz...Everybody Do Pay Taxes Despite Where You Do Business,are The Few Yorubas In Computer Village Not Paying Tax As Well?? We Are Just Feeding Your Lazy Asses Up Lagos,tinubu And His Family Cant Survive If We Leave Lagos,thats Why They Pay Deaf Ear To Your Clamour Of Igbos Leaving Lagos! Lolz,if Igbos Leave Who Will Generate Those Igr Throught Taxes? Na Those Women Hawking Agbo With White Lab Coat You Wan Go Collet Tax From? Abeg Appreciate The Great Igbos.

I don't even read your jargons, Igbo pay high taxes in Lagos somewhat that they can't face who taxed them that high but put the vex on Yorubas here

your forefathers go pay tax till eternity grin
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by celeiyke: 5:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
See them yet they call LAND OF THE RISING SUN poto-poto land. See poto-poto every where
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by splendour7(m): 5:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sweeetheart:

I don't even read your jargons, Igbo pay high taxes in Lagos somewhat that they can't face who taxed them that high but put the vex on Yorubas here

your forefathers go pay tax till eternity grin
smh! You Are No Longer Making Sense! Keep Repeating Your Self,Have You Washed Those Plates In The Kitchen? Oya Enter Kitche Asap!
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Sweeetheart(m): 5:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
splendour7:
smh! You Are No Longer Making Sense! Keep Repeating Your Self,Have You Washed Those Plates In The Kitchen? Oya Enter Kitche Asap!

you think na everybody go dey do the kind of wretched work your father inherited from your forefathers

because you wash in a restaurant around ladipo means I must follow suit with your wack English

just look at his manner of expression, 13th century Dundee
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by gwama: 5:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
NIGERIA NIGERIA, With all crude oil you have, there are still such roads in your home ?? It is a curse. cool cool
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by splendour7(m): 5:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
Sweeetheart:

you think na everybody go dey do the kind of wretched work your father inherited from your forefathers

because you wash in a restaurant around ladipo means I must follow suit with your wack English

just look at his manner of expression, 13th century Dundee
lolz You Mean I Wash Plates In The Same Ladipo We Have Bought Off?? Please How Old Are You? I Dont Have Conversation With Kids Please..I'm Done With You...Ga Choro Ogbo Gi...
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by goldenboyofpsy(m): 5:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ajibel:

Guy no dey yarn nonsense. Which ambode? Ambode would have done what?

Can roads be done during rainy season? Why didn't ambode maintain roads or do quality roads, isn't it an indictment on his government

So he was sworn into office this rainy season? Keep talking and reasoning from your anus..... Keep it up.
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Sweeetheart(m): 5:45pm On Jul 09, 2020
splendour7:
lolz You Mean I Wash Plates In The Same Ladipo We Have Bought Off?? Please How Old Are You? I Dont Have Conversation With Kids Please..I'm Done With You...Ga Choro Ogbo Gi...

I'm not your uncle's age mate. where is your father the landlord house located in Lagos

you this village kid that grown in the village like to chest beat on empty stomach a lot, no wonder your kinsmen can follow lorry by night to enter Lagos. who will stay with this kind and still be reasonable
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by NMotorwerks: 6:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
FAILED STATE
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by jaxxy(m): 6:13pm On Jul 09, 2020
Very disgraceful and disgusting road.
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by saheedniyi22(m): 6:27pm On Jul 09, 2020
blingxx:

you dey live inside agbado me wey I dey ijoko sef fear dey catch me to leave house
Not agbado actually, i stay at ijoko also

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States / Dinka, South Sudan: The Tallest People In Africa (Photos) / Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.