Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,832 members, 7,810,201 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:30 PM

Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) (76071 Views)

The New Lagos-Abeokuta-Ibadan Standard Gauge Rail Line Undergoing Test-Running / Accident At Abule-Egba Head Bridge Along Lagos-Abeokuta Expressway (photos) / Port Harcourt Lockdown: What I Saw Around The City Yesterday- PICTURES (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by majamajic(m): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
Shellsploit:
See everywhere like Okearo / matogun road grin

Where's Lalasticlala sef!

Going that pig farm side , o boy u don suffer oo , chai

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by walex2(m): 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
Shellsploit:

ijoko, agbado, oke aro, giwa, matogun, Olambe, Ajuwon, alagbole-akute, expecially driving towards yakoyo bridge. Ogun state Governors are the most stupid Governors in Nigeria, both past and present. make they loan the state to lagos sef

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Nooel1: 12:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
tayebest:
Actually, it's still on construction by the FG. it's a phase by phase development

Zombie o......Zombie

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Simplyleo: 12:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

Simplyleo ivarthebonless helinues bighead will be nowhere to be found
So if the mentioned are not aware, your post wont be valid? Okay, now that I'm aware, you can enjoy the validity.
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by gnykelly(m): 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
IamWonderful:
The road is on construction, why these red sea lost people of the Jew like this

stop defending what's wrong. the roads are very bad. I live that route

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Akinboboz(m): 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
splendour7:
Afonja Media And Online Propagandists Wont Show You This! Lolz When You Hear Them Shouting "Southeast Is Potopoto" You Will Think The Whole Sw Is Like London, Not Knowing That They Have The Main Potopoto Island In Their Back Yard,you Need To See The Flood In Ogun The Other Day Lolz.
Oga u go die untop of afonja issue, you don't seems to have right sense, maybe what's right in ur brain has left and what's left in ur brain is not right.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by F3dan: 12:33pm On Jul 09, 2020
That is the worst road I have seen in my life. Travelling on Lagos - Abeokuta express road is the experience I will not wish anyone, not even my enemies!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Nooel1: 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
IamWonderful:

You're right! The one below Is still under construction.

Everlasting and till Thy kingdom come Asslickers

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Enwhen(m): 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
IamWonderful:

Imagine , some corrupt politicians must have done something to fund meant for that road, after yrs under construction....but unfortunately, u are here spilling dust on people who are also suffering same from same politicians in that side of the country , the worst is that all of us re suffering from the hands of these corrupt, wicked and heartless leaders ....Nigerians u sucks!!!

6 Likes

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by shine12: 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
I just don't get it. Major road connecting the capitals of two states.

5 Likes

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by AregbeFufu: 12:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
splendour7:
Afonja Media And Online Propagandists Wont Show You This! Lolz When You Hear Them Shouting "Southeast Is Potopoto" You Will Think The Whole Sw Is Like London, Not Knowing That They Have The Main Potopoto Island In Their Back Yard,you Need To See The Flood In Ogun The Other Day Lolz.
I don't know why afonjas love to fool themselves with propaganda and media.
You see them discussing about the east and the problems of the east like they are the perfect civilization where development has reached it's Apex.
But they know the truth and will prefer to hide their shit holes under propaganda.
Funny enough you will never see them on threads that concern them like this, but replace Abeokuta with onitsha or Enugu, and watch how they rush in in their drooves to blab about how SE is undeveloped and how easterners are not demanding enough from our leaders.
They have all gone into hiding awaiting the next IGR statistics to continue in their utter delusion.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by hardbody: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
Shellsploit:

I abandoned my house there. That okearo is a disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by majamajic(m): 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
saheedniyi22:
Come and check out agbado road,
This road is still better compared to that one.

If u wan see lagos finish , rent a house in agbado inside , and be working in Victoria island

This express road is where u pass everyday or (u go follow fagba and have your night sleep for traffic) , u will drop at ijaye bus stop , and start the journey to agbado , that's agbado connecting agbado bridge , and oke aro road ,

8 Likes

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Westernlove: 12:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
Awwwwn The most beautiful road In Africa......
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by DamnnNiggarr: 12:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
Simplyleo:

So if the mentioned are not aware, your post wont be valid? Okay, now that I'm aware, you can enjoy the validity.
How can you be aware since you're Buhari's loyalist.
I'm not surprised you're in shock and unaware

Hahahahaha
Awon shock absorbers

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Chekitaut: 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
ILoveDemMANNA:
u must be very blind for all d major construction on roads going on all around the country, especially in d east. if u want to criticize, do so with sense. stop wailing foolishly
be like say u smoke fuel abi, do u ply the road at all...

3 Likes

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by chukemmang(m): 12:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
Are those in government not ashamed of this sight? What sort of human beings are in this Nigerian government?

7 Likes

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by sheyitokz(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
chioor ijoba 9jeria see as abule egba u-turn/ajala/agbado look like sha and we get govt bayii
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by splendour7(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
Akinboboz:

Oga u go die untop of afonja issue, you don't seems to have right sense, maybe what's right in ur brain has left and what's left in ur brain is not right.
yen Yen Yen! Sorry Repeat Wetin You Talk Again!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by PattyMike(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
Evaromantik:
And we'll be fighting ourselves over who has Red Mud and who has Brown Roofs.

Hausa, Igbo or Yoruba is not the problem, the Government is.

Do you know the number of accidents they will be recording on such roads daily.

Actually none or extremely rare cases. It is only a fool that will misbehave on a road like this. This road has been this way for the past 3 years, I have plyed it several times this year. About a mile is like this, very sad situation and the people in the bus blamed obasanjo for not fixing the road when he was president. Everyone single person in that bus cursed him (mostly old people). They even said the road to his father's family compound is more horrific than this.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by OgogoroFreak(m): 12:39pm On Jul 09, 2020
Are there leaders in Nigeria?
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by F3dan: 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
[quote author=Ayemileto post=91538519] Lol.

Who noticed OP refused to share pictures of the other side of the road that most cars are passing?

Going by the picture shared by OP, Every reasonable person will know that the road in the picture is under construction, and only people in a hurry are passing that lane since the other lane Is congested.

OP is a propagandists, telling half truths just for cheap likes.[/quote
Sir, which section of the road is under construction?
Ambode did his part by repairing the road from oshodi to Abule egba and since he was denied reelection that is where the construction work stopped.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by 77up(m): 12:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
What I hate most in that picture is not the road but those yellow buss, those busses irritates me whenever I come around Lagos.Lagos need restructure on their transportation system.

Back to the topic, it is well with our dear country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by yesloaded: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
fatymore:
The roads are just worst.

Transport fare is high.

Lagos state na sufferness.

Oshisco

Living is Lagos State is living in hellfire especially lowland otherwise known as mainland.

Lagos is becoming difficult these days and I don't know why although it's not been easy but things is getting worse these days

Transport fare on high side

Traffic jam everywhere

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by F3dan: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ayemileto:
Lol.

Who noticed OP refused to share pictures of the other side of the road that most cars are passing?

Going by the picture shared by OP, Every reasonable person will know that the road in the picture is under construction, and only people in a hurry are passing that lane since the other lane Is congested.

OP is a propagandists, telling half truths just for cheap likes.

Sir, which section of the road is under construction?
Ambode did his part by repairing the road from oshodi to Abule egba and since he was denied reelection that is where the construction work stopped.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by splendour7(m): 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
AregbeFufu:

I don't know why afonjas love to fool themselves with propaganda and media.
You see them discussing about the east and the problems of the east like they are the perfect civilization where development has reached it's Apex.
But they know the truth and will prefer to hide their shit holes under propaganda.
Funny enough you will never see them on threads that concern them like this, but replace Abeokuta with onitsha or Enugu, and watch how they rush in in their drooves to blab about how SE is undeveloped and how easterners are not demanding enough from our leaders.
They have all gone into hiding awaiting the next IGR statistics to continue in their utter delusion.
no Mind Them! Pathetic Set Of People! Thats Why FFK Called Them "shady And Unreliable"...Nobody Take Them Serious Again.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Nooel1: 12:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ayemileto:
Lol.

Going by the comments you made above every reasonable person will come to the conclusion that you're a certified grade 8 zombie till thy kingdom come

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by AregbeFufu: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ayemileto:
Lol.

Which construction?
Is that how roads are constructed in yoruba villages.
Did you see any sign of construction there? Any equipment or diversions.
Also while constructing roads in your village, the surface of the road won't be graded or leveled,it will just be left with gullies and puddles of water.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by yesloaded: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
77up:
What I hate most in that picture is not the road but those yellow buss, those busses irritates me whenever I come around Lagos.Lagos need restructure on their transportation system.

Back to the topic, it is well with our dear country.
Yellow bus na Lagos trade mark

If you have patience, just enter yellow bus for one week trust me Dem go turn you to aggressive person sharperly else Dem go chop u tire

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Simplyleo: 12:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
DamnnNiggarr:

How can you be aware since you're Buhari's loyalist.
I'm not surprised you're in shock and unaware

Hahahahaha
Awon shock absorbers
It has been brought to my notice.

So the post is valid.

Can my mention now be allowed?
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by mattfeuter(m): 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
slimfit1:
Talking about it won't make things change

The Hell !!!! shocked
Re: Lagos Abeokuta Express Road As At Yesterday (pictures) by Emyogalanya: 12:44pm On Jul 09, 2020
IamWonderful:
did the tell you he is igbo? He is from edo and his side is more of west than east

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

U.S Asks Citizens To Avoid 14 Nigerian States / Coronavirus: US To Evacuate Citizens From Nigeria / Very Strange Nigerian Guy I Saw In Germany Who Japa Back To Naija

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.