Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,147 members, 7,811,239 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

NABDA COVID-19 Test Kit: Nigeria Develops, Launches COVID-19 Test Kit - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / NABDA COVID-19 Test Kit: Nigeria Develops, Launches COVID-19 Test Kit (27750 Views)

Ogun Launches COVID-19 Mobile Laboratory For Testing (Photos) / Senegal $1 COVID-19 Test Kit And $60 Ventilator (Video) / German Test-kit For Coronavirus: 95% Accurate, Takes 2.5 Hours (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: NABDA COVID-19 Test Kit: Nigeria Develops, Launches COVID-19 Test Kit by Meetleader: 9:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
A whole giant of Africa be celebrating testing kit, like really... hmm, who do us this thing
Re: NABDA COVID-19 Test Kit: Nigeria Develops, Launches COVID-19 Test Kit by lookingfly: 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
Kriss216:

So, we even have scientists in Nigeria?
Wonderful cheesy
it seems Nigerian is enroute the path of Madagascar..... Cheap scam and propaganda. Just like Madagascar, they have cure!!! Now they're humbled grin
Re: NABDA COVID-19 Test Kit: Nigeria Develops, Launches COVID-19 Test Kit by daddydonline: 9:20am On Jul 10, 2020
hope it will not give inconclusive result
Re: NABDA COVID-19 Test Kit: Nigeria Develops, Launches COVID-19 Test Kit by WaleRock: 10:10am On Jul 10, 2020
Y
Balogunodua:

You mean the Madagascar fake organic drugs.

Well, if we look at the statistics, we'll seen that the number of cases thinned out at first.

I would argue that the people just became reckless, thinking they're invincible. They let down their guards.
Re: NABDA COVID-19 Test Kit: Nigeria Develops, Launches COVID-19 Test Kit by WaleRock: 10:13am On Jul 10, 2020

Enterprising Madagascar that is in lockdown again even with their organic drug abi?

Na wa

They got reckless, opening institutions and schools; thinking they're invincible.

Let not forget that people with underlining illness will more likely succumb to it.

Even with the Nigerian breakthrough drugs, and the vaccines in the making, people will still succumb to it, out of sheer recklessness and poor lifestyles or underlining diseases.
Re: NABDA COVID-19 Test Kit: Nigeria Develops, Launches COVID-19 Test Kit by bigtt76(f): 10:49am On Jul 10, 2020
Has this rapid testing kit been approved by NCDC or WHO? I thought that was the grouse back then with rapid testing kits?

Islie:

https://www.dailytrust.com.ng/breaking-nigeria-develop-lunches-covid-19-test-kit.html
Re: NABDA COVID-19 Test Kit: Nigeria Develops, Launches COVID-19 Test Kit by Omofranca(f): 3:50pm On Jul 10, 2020
Kriss216:

So, we even have scientists in Nigeria?
Wonderful cheesy

Aw, despite all the negative bashing often received, Nigerians are the best, and excel anywhere they are! This is a very positive development as Covid testing as it is, is quite expensive. Well handled and developed, these home grown test kits can be used for testing in large schools, communities, etc and we can get back to normal even quicker than advanced countries.
Re: NABDA COVID-19 Test Kit: Nigeria Develops, Launches COVID-19 Test Kit by Yustash001(m): 8:10am On Oct 07, 2020
southniyikaye:
If only these corrupt buffoons could harness the goodness in this country.
It is not too late though. Nigeria will be great again but if you Sabi how much tp fare to Canada be abeg tell me biko.

Your favorite fabricator on the beat again.
Abeg patronize me o so I can feed family and friends and less privileges

PS - - the pictures are not up to 1mb o
Bro please drop your WhatsApp contact
I'll want to have more discussion with you on the popcorn machine
Re: NABDA COVID-19 Test Kit: Nigeria Develops, Launches COVID-19 Test Kit by Nobody: 11:39am On Oct 07, 2020
Yustash001:
Bro please drop your WhatsApp contact
I'll want to have more discussion with you on the popcorn machine

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Israeli Technology Can Now Freeze Cancer Cells / Which Song Is The Best To Listen To While Waiting For Your HIV Test Result? / 5 Warning Signs Of Low Blood Sugar

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.