Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,192 members, 7,829,269 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:16 PM

Job Opening: Research Analyst - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Job Opening: Research Analyst (384 Views)

work online and get paid as a research analyst / Urgently Looking For A Experience And Professional Market Research Analyst / Nwanta Anayoeze Yonaracha Sprays Money At Opening Of Escoba Smith Hotel In Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Job Opening: Research Analyst by kiakiagas: 1:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
Required Qualifications & Experience

1. Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative field:
2. Understanding of Nigeria/Africa and/or international oil and gas markets including fundamental drivers of market pricing
3. Experience with statistical software and Microsoft Excel
4. Experience obtaining and communicating qualitative insights from quantitative analysis
5. Experience working in a team-based environment
6. 1-2 years work or commercially-relevant research experience
7. A passion for reducing the cost of energy from renewable sources
8. A team player with excellent communication skills
9. Analytical thinking and problem-solving capability

Interested candidates should send a CV and one-page cover letter to Hr@kiakiagas.com with “Research Analyst (LG-NG)” in the subject line.

Due to the volume of applications, failure to follow these instructions will unfortunately result in your application not being considered.

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Start Importation What Should I Import? / Tips On Starting A Sports Viewing Center / I Buy Faulty Items AC ,generator, Laptop Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.