Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,828 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

I Want To Start Importation What Should I Import? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Start Importation What Should I Import? (382 Views)

How To Start Importation From India, Bangladesh And Vietnam. / How To Start Importation Business In Nigeria / Start Importation Business With As Little As 5000 Naira For A Start. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Start Importation What Should I Import? by tradebot: 11:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
I have been searching for products that will sell in Nigeria without much stress.
Please drop your suggestions.

Thanks
Re: I Want To Start Importation What Should I Import? by Ladylite: 11:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
tradebot:
I have been searching for products that will sell in Nigeria without much stress.
Please drop your suggestions.

Thanks

I wonder how you think. So if we knew what would sell why do you think we will tell you, anyone who knows will simply be busy selling it already.

If you can't find what to import then importation is not for you

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Importation What Should I Import? by GuestLog: 11:29pm On Jul 09, 2020
Mr Money-Miss-Road, it seems like you are looking for product to dump in your store room? You have not done your feasibility study or carried out any survey to assess your risks and demand, you just want to import based on NL suggestion! Next thing you know, you'd be asking where to buy and how to ship it down, where to sell and how to get stock out of your garage?
Re: I Want To Start Importation What Should I Import? by Grateful007: 11:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
.... Depends on the location
Re: I Want To Start Importation What Should I Import? by starbuck(f): 11:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
Go into face shield if you have enough finance before a lot of people start selling it

1 Like

Re: I Want To Start Importation What Should I Import? by wealthpreach(m): 7:22am On Jul 10, 2020
Ladylite:

I wonder how you think. So if we knew what would sell why do you think we will tell you, anyone who knows will simply be busy selling it already.

how many times will they tell him Nigeria is not for him?
Re: I Want To Start Importation What Should I Import? by tradebot: 9:08am On Jul 10, 2020
Ladylite:

Pls do not discourage others who have got something positive to share.
If you know and don't want to share no problem but don't discourage others.

People who are not interested in buying and selling may have an idea of a product that could sell.
Re: I Want To Start Importation What Should I Import? by stacyadams: 9:17am On Jul 10, 2020
Ur location?
Re: I Want To Start Importation What Should I Import? by hayool: 9:47am On Jul 10, 2020
Face shield available in osogbo, osun state. Wholesales is available too....09037439129
Re: I Want To Start Importation What Should I Import? by tradebot: 12:51pm On Jul 10, 2020
stacyadams:
Ur location?
Kaduna

(1) (Reply)

Get Your Pussy So Wet / Secure Your Business Today With Our CCTV Packages / Tension In Aso Rock: World Leaders Insist Buhari Must Divide Nigeria.....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.