Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,065 members, 7,825,369 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:41 PM

(ONE PARTNER GOTTEN)Needed For A Video Gaming Center And Sports Betting Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / (ONE PARTNER GOTTEN)Needed For A Video Gaming Center And Sports Betting Business (448 Views)

Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 14 / Football (+/Other Sports) Betting Season 13 / Football (+Other Sports) Betting Season 12 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

(ONE PARTNER GOTTEN)Needed For A Video Gaming Center And Sports Betting Business by Ambassador1991(m): 1:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
Video Gaming Center

A computer game is any game played on a computerized or digital device, some of which include a personal computer, play station, Nintendo, Xbox, Gameboy, mobile phones, etc. Some of the most popular games available include soccer (FIFA, Pro Evolution), basketball, tennis, car race, adventure games, etc. Of all these games, the most appealing, especially in Nigeria is soccer, for years now this game has advanced and has been a money-spinner for entrepreneurs all over the world. There is a demand for high-quality, state-of-the-art, electronic entertainment. This is why I intend to start a place where gamers can come together to play games for a specified fee. The game center business is very lucrative and highly profitable. Within months you can breakeven and begin to enjoy massive profits. It will all depend on how well the business is managed. We intend to add the following games and more;

Play station 4
Play station 3
Play station 2
Xbox 1
Xbox 360
Nintendo DS
Nintendo 3DS
Fire TV

Sports Betting Business (Bet9ja)

In addition to the video gaming center, I intend to start a Bet9ja betting shop. The primary intent of sports betting is to win additional money. As you are aware, the business is very lucrative as many people are betting to make money. As an agent, we can make a cash cow from this business idea. What we need is to get the right location and materials to succeed. This business is very green and viable. We intend to add the following:

Football bets (virtual games)
Dog race
Car race
Colour balls
Wrestle bet
Boxing bets
Basketball bets
Lawn tennis bets
All other bet liable sports

Conclusion

We intend to join both the sports betting and games center together. I seek for investors. We are currently located in Lagos, Nigeria and open to more questions and partnership via 0907 514 8154.

I await to hear a positive response.

Thanks for perusing.
Re: (ONE PARTNER GOTTEN)Needed For A Video Gaming Center And Sports Betting Business by Nobody: 3:12am On Jul 10, 2020
Ambassador1991:

Video Gaming Center

A computer game is any game played on a computerized or digital device, some of which include a personal computer, play station, Nintendo, Xbox, Gameboy, mobile phones, etc. Some of the most popular games available include soccer (FIFA, Pro Evolution), basketball, tennis, car race, adventure games, etc. Of all these games, the most appealing, especially in Nigeria is soccer, for years now this game has advanced and has been a money-spinner for entrepreneurs all over the world. There is a demand for high-quality, state-of-the-art, electronic entertainment. This is why I intend to start a place where gamers can come together to play games for a specified fee. The game center business is very lucrative and highly profitable. Within months you can breakeven and begin to enjoy massive profits. It will all depend on how well the business is managed. We intend to add the following games and more;

Play station 4
Play station 3
Play station 2
Xbox 1
Xbox 360
Nintendo DS
Nintendo 3DS
Fire TV

In addition to the video gaming center, I intend to start a Bet9ja betting shop. The primary intent of sports betting is to win additional money. As you are aware, the business is very lucrative as many people are betting to make money. As an agent, we can make a cash cow from this business idea. What we need is to get the right location and materials to succeed. This business is very green and viable. We intend to add the following:

Dog race
Car race
Colour balls
Wrestle bet
Boxing bets
Basketball bets
Lawn tennis bets

Conclusion

We intend to join both the sports betting and games center together. I seek for investors. We are currently located in Lagos, Nigeria and open to more questions and partnership via 0907 514 8154.

Thanks for perusing.

Do you have an idea of the expected daily/weekly/monthly ROI and how long it will take to recoup the initial investments made?
Re: (ONE PARTNER GOTTEN)Needed For A Video Gaming Center And Sports Betting Business by Forced17: 1:30pm On Jul 10, 2020
Re: (ONE PARTNER GOTTEN)Needed For A Video Gaming Center And Sports Betting Business by Dilama(m): 3:04pm On Jul 10, 2020
Ambassador1991:

Video Gaming Center

Play station 4
Play station 3
Play station 2
Xbox 1
Xbox 360
Nintendo DS
Nintendo 3DS
Fire TV

Dog race
Car race
Colour balls
Wrestle bet
Boxing bets
Basketball bets
Lawn tennis bets

Conclusion

Thanks for perusing.

What's the expected capital required from a partner. And is silent partnership accepted?
Re: (ONE PARTNER GOTTEN)Needed For A Video Gaming Center And Sports Betting Business by Bunk20: 7:16pm On Jul 10, 2020
What is involved, the capital and other logistics
richard.udeozo@yahoo.com, that my mail
Re: (ONE PARTNER GOTTEN)Needed For A Video Gaming Center And Sports Betting Business by Ambassador1991(m): 1:03pm On Jul 11, 2020
Dilama:

What's the expected capital required from a partner. And is silent partnership accepted?

Yes, a silent partnership is acceptable. However, we have already gotten a partner who wants to put in 50%. So, we now need a partner(s) who will come in with the rest. Thank you!
Re: (ONE PARTNER GOTTEN)Needed For A Video Gaming Center And Sports Betting Business by tafat: 7:27pm On Jul 11, 2020
This is a very good business idea and you're in luck because banks like FCMB are open to ideas and offer right financial solutions tailored for your needs so you get the chance to #DoSomethingEpic. Find out more about this here https://fcmb.com/epic

Re: (ONE PARTNER GOTTEN)Needed For A Video Gaming Center And Sports Betting Business by Ambassador1991(m): 4:01pm On Jul 13, 2020
We have gotten one partner. We need one or two more.

Thank you...
Re: (ONE PARTNER GOTTEN)Needed For A Video Gaming Center And Sports Betting Business by Ambassador1991(m): 4:02pm On Jul 13, 2020
tafat:
This is a very good business idea and you're in luck because banks like FCMB are open to ideas and offer right financial solutions tailored for your needs so you get the chance to #DoSomethingEpic. Find out more about this here https://fcmb.com/epic

Thanks but I am a customer with FCMB...
Re: (ONE PARTNER GOTTEN)Needed For A Video Gaming Center And Sports Betting Business by tafat: 6:33pm On Jul 14, 2020
Ambassador1991:

Thanks but I am a customer with FCMB...
if you're already a customer with FCMB that's perfect, all you need do now is check the link out and see how any of their services would be of benefit to your business. This is your chance to #DoSomethingEpic . https://fcmb.com/epic

Re: (ONE PARTNER GOTTEN)Needed For A Video Gaming Center And Sports Betting Business by Ambassador1991(m): 8:43am On Jul 21, 2020
Thanks for calling...

(1) (Reply)

Iphone 11 And Xs For Sale / Let’s Talk Business / Associates Meet To Develop Shea Industry In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.