Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,884 members, 7,828,140 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu (5262 Views)

Ekiti 2022: ‘No Vote, No Money’ – Tinubu Teases Electorate(Video) / Oluremi Tinubu: Lazy Lagos Youths Are Always In My House For Free Money / 'Osun Doesn't Have My Kind Of Money' - Tinubu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by NGpatriot: 6:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
E be like say I go wait till eternity before Igbos show us what Tinubu stole from their village...

Hypocrite bigots..

grin
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by NGpatriot: 6:51pm On Jul 09, 2020
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

You should have become a lawyer, instead of being a fantastically corrupt politician asslicker.

[/s]

You should find something better to do with your life instead of burying your head inside Tinubu s pata as your only portion in life and future ambition...

You're even better of standing in line for your share of allocation money kerosene..

grin
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Chelsealivepool: 6:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

You are a konk ipob and only dumb and foolish people rant dumb rubbish that they can not prove with facts..
oga face d north who are d one that want to pull Tinubu down

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
NGpatriot:

You should find something better to do with your life instead of burying your head inside Tinubu s pata as your only portion in life and future ambition...

You're even better of standing in line for your share of allocation money kerosene..

grin
Lazy youth that only knows how to asskiss his Chicago druglord master.

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Ezmans: 7:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
manuelreports:

Respect ya self, don't You know you are talking to the most sophisticated ethnic group in the World. The Omulabis
Take time
They even have upcoming Agberos now, that is why they are pained by agitation for Biafra, if Igbos leave Lagos, Lagos will be a ghost town.
95 percent of people from mile 2 going to iyanoba, okok etc on buses are Igbos
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Ezmans: 7:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

Very lazy youth! Always begging for alms at Bourdillion.
But these yoruba youths not doing anything is it a culture or something they learned from somewhere
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by NGpatriot: 7:09pm On Jul 09, 2020
[s]
RuudVanNisteroy:

Lazy youth that only knows how to asskiss his Chicago druglord master.
[/s]

I did not ask you to cry and spew unintelligent and irrelevant rubbish.

I asked you to show us what Tinubu stole from your village or anywhere in Nigeria OR KEEP QUIET.
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by duncun: 7:10pm On Jul 09, 2020

1 Like

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by NGpatriot: 7:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ezmans:
But these yoruba youths not doing anything is it a culture or something they learned from somewhere

Look at your babies and youths standing under hot sun like refugee for 1 tin can of kerosene in exchange for your monthly allocation.

.....but this ipob is worried about Yoruba youths..

grin grin grin

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by NGpatriot: 7:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
Igbos ultra modern ambulance..

This is also Tinubu's fault

grin grin

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
NGpatriot:

Look at your babies and youths standing under hot sun like refugee for 1 tin can of kerosene in exchange for your monthly allocation.

grin grin grin

I am going on my study leave. I will be back in a few months.
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by NGpatriot: 7:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:

I am going on my study leave. I will be back in a few months.

Comedic ipob, you mean you are going back to your abakaliki village.

You are not going anywhere because your are obsessed with Tinubu your daddy, your head is buried inside his pata, you can not live, eat and breathe without lamenting and obsessing over Tinubu your role model.
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Chelsealivepool: 7:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
[quote author=duncun post=91550965][/quote]Jacob Zuma were dey laugh self dey face corruption case in South Africa but Naija na opposite that way other Africans no get respect for us again...
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Chelsealivepool: 7:32pm On Jul 09, 2020
[quote author=duncun post=91550965][/quote]Jacob Zuma were dey laugh self dey face corruption case in South Africa but Naija na opposite that way other Africans no get respect for us again..
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by johnmartus(m): 7:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
Even your people from southeast not left out.
Fantasticcc:
grin yarriba youths are nuisances from 1million boys,awawa boys,omonile,ikorudo boys these are all Yoruba youths,all they do is to form stupid cult and start terrorising everyone.they hate working,even the aworis of Lagos have denied that they are not Yoruba...
next thing they start envying hardworking Igbo's and be calling tinubu to help them before they get displaced in Lagos like tinubu cares about them,every leader in the world likes people who pay taxes,if not for election Tinubu will deport all Yarriba boys back to there homeland in osun and Ogun state..no wonder they want to die for one Nigeria.

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Dreyton36: 7:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
Na the same afonjas na
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by eagleu: 7:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
NGpatriot,helinues,Throwback,kaylardz,hollah123

Heeeeheeeeee!!!
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by duncun: 7:41pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Ezmans: 1:59pm On Jul 10, 2020
NGpatriot:

grin grin grin

Thank God you shows me only women not Igbo men
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 13, 2020
Do Lagos youths still go to Bourdillion to beg for their own money?

2 Likes

Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by ygowon: 9:34pm On Jun 11, 2022
After stealing from the youths, you blame the youths
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Nobody: 7:08pm On Jul 03, 2022
See Tinubu's view on the youth
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Saintinoo(m): 7:32pm On Jul 03, 2022
Sen. Oluremi Tinubu, the Senator representing Lagos Central Senatorial District and wife of a former Lagos State Governor, Asiwaju Bola Tinubu, has said youths of today are lazy and not ready to work.

According to her, most of the youths in Lagos would come to her husband’s house, claiming “they want to enjoy Asiwaju’s money.”

She, however, expressed displeasure that “most of these youths don’t want to work”, adding that “the moment you give them work to do, they fall sick.”

Sen. Tinubu added that youths of nowadays are interested in making quick money, “but they don’t want to work before making the money.”

NEWS: We have nothing in common with demolished Abia church - Church of Satan
She added that, “our youths are very rude because they want to be like all those people abroad.”

Speaking on a Lagos Television programme on Saturday morning, Tinubu said her New Era Foundation Patience Home had concluded plans to empower youths in her senatorial district.

Tinubu disclosed that 10 youths each from all the local governments under Lagos CentraI would benefit from the empowerment initiative.

The Lagos Senator enjoined youths in her senatorial district to contact their local government chairmen and avail themselves of the opportunities provided by the foundation.
https://dailypost.ng/2019/09/28/lazy-lagos-youths-always-house-free-money-tinubu/

Most of them are here in Nairaland supporting her husband, very lazy youths.
Re: Throwback: Lazy Lagos Youths Always In My House For Free Money -Tinubu by Saintinoo(m): 7:39pm On Jul 03, 2022
Ogbuu101:
For that Lagos, na owo mi da be their work.
When IPOB boy graduates from gala seller to another COSCHARIS,dem go begin envy grin

When I see a Yoruba man insulting an Igbo trader, I just laugh, most of them don't know that most Igbo traders can decide to pay them salary for life and still not get broke.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Breaking!!! Nigerian Ports Authority On Fire By Arise News / Enugu Rally: Ugwuanyi, CAN Pray For Nigeria’s Peace, Security / Dr. Maduka Campaign Organisation Debunks Fake Petition Letter To IGP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.