Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,272 members, 7,811,802 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:55 PM

Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" (19671 Views)

Magu's Lawyer Reacts To Bawa's Appointment. Says 'Justice Has Not Been Served' / Victor Giwa: Malami Ordered My Arrest For Refusing To Implicate Magu – Lawyer / Magu’s Lawyer Writes IGP To Release Him On Bail. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by Sholaco: 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
Charge and bill lawyers cheesy
Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by babydioku(f): 2:59pm On Jul 09, 2020
lol

Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by cursedAbiola(f): 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
madridguy:
Magu, its time for you to rest.

Please anyone here with First Bank customer care number, the numbers on their official website are all dead.
ask bullhary
Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by Nobody: 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Useless goat eating our yam anyhow
Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by hopexter(m): 3:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
cry cry

Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by jenygb: 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
Ok
Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by kennieG(m): 3:01pm On Jul 09, 2020
Magu is still coming back as EFCC chairman... Mark my word
Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by Mynightmare: 3:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
Northerners dont steal they say �������, magu doing magu magu.
Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by Openbusiness3: 3:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
shocked so na Atomic bomb lawyer dey represent Magu. My Lord may i, can i may grin if u no , u no

1 Like

Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by Angelfrost(m): 3:04pm On Jul 09, 2020
Yeah... He hasn't been suspended. He is merely on sabbatical.

Another acting director is merely occupying his acting position!!! grin

Even his lawyer is living in denial!!!
Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by Abuzaynab01: 3:05pm On Jul 09, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Mr Tosin Ojaomo, a lawyer to the former acting chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, has said that his client has not been suspended as widely reported.

POLITICS NIGERIA recalls that Magu was arrested on Monday afternoon by security operatives and hauled to the Presidential Villa to face an interagency panel investigating him over allegations of corruption and misconduct. He is still in police custody.

Speaking on the development, Ojaomo told journalists on Wednesday that his client has not been suspended. In his words;

"The truth will soon be out. I was there today (Wednesday) but I couldn’t see him. They said I should come early in the morning so I will be there to apply for his bail.

"The news that someone has been appointed to replace him or that he is under suspension is not true. There is no letter of suspension. You will be shocked how this will end,".

He disclosed that he will be filing for a bail application for his client on Thursday adding that he was yet to see "any court order permitting his detention his detention for more than 48 hours".

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-my-client-has-not-been-suspended-magus-lawyer-to-file-for-bail/
let's wait and see.
Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by Jadsy01(f): 3:08pm On Jul 09, 2020
Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by potent5(m): 3:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
Na im papa get EFCC?
Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by MondayOsunbor(m): 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
stephanie11:
POLITICSNIGERIA.COM

Mr Tosin Ojaomo, a lawyer to the former acting chairman of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission, EFCC, Ibrahim Magu, has said that his client has not been suspended as widely reported.

POLITICS NIGERIA recalls that Magu was arrested on Monday afternoon by security operatives and hauled to the Presidential Villa to face an interagency panel investigating him over allegations of corruption and misconduct. He is still in police custody.

Speaking on the development, Ojaomo told journalists on Wednesday that his client has not been suspended. In his words;

"The truth will soon be out. I was there today (Wednesday) but I couldn’t see him. They said I should come early in the morning so I will be there to apply for his bail.

"The news that someone has been appointed to replace him or that he is under suspension is not true. There is no letter of suspension. You will be shocked how this will end,".

He disclosed that he will be filing for a bail application for his client on Thursday adding that he was yet to see "any court order permitting his detention his detention for more than 48 hours".

https://politicsnigeria.com/breaking-my-client-has-not-been-suspended-magus-lawyer-to-file-for-bail/

He is still in police custody. funny country this go to all these government officials who use their office to wicked others

all men are men nothing different
Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by IgbalodeRaymond: 3:11pm On Jul 09, 2020
Tinubu is a bastard
Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by Originality007: 3:15pm On Jul 09, 2020
tayebest:
Oga, your client is a goner just like Babachir Lawal...

What ever is fccked can never be unfccked cheesy

sense no go kill u grin
Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by Naijaarchive(m): 3:16pm On Jul 09, 2020
The facial expression of the man beside him though.... grin he nd his client now look alike
Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by gulfer: 3:18pm On Jul 09, 2020
With all the money, the man has no swag, is he fasting or why is the mouth dry or na Gworo......they should be careful not to appoint such to the post again angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by Pinkybush: 3:21pm On Jul 09, 2020
Hahahahahaha...don't you remember how he used to detend other persons at times without court permit up to a month, not even the 48hrs you said? It seems you just arrived from yemen, welcome.
Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by Jabioro: 3:23pm On Jul 09, 2020
Cash out time on Magu..His lawyer has just activated Magu new ATM pin...No be Nigeria lawyer,they were trained with lying lips..
Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by Nobody: 3:24pm On Jul 09, 2020
ODJ124:
angry
Meaning he will get back to work...
let's see how things on fold
. Yes ! He go even renovate the office before getting back to work grin
Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by j1mmy: 3:25pm On Jul 09, 2020
You have to laugh at this person.
Magu being in police custody is worse than suspension.
Even if not found guilty he cannot remain EFCC chairman based on the tone of the procedure and his detention.

1 Like

Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by Yankee101: 3:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
Bail?

And you still don't think he's in trouble?

Charge and bail lawyer ni?
Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by Sweeetheart(m): 3:30pm On Jul 09, 2020
madridguy:
Magu, its time for you to rest.

Please anyone here with First Bank customer care number, the numbers on their official website are all dead.

check the back of your ATM
Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by Investnow2017: 3:35pm On Jul 09, 2020
Freestainworld:
corruption investigating corruption, I throw wey my four fingers for up.
......... Someone said the findings will test positive for Coronavirus cheesy

1 Like

Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by minky007(m): 3:38pm On Jul 09, 2020
Which 48hrs detention is he talking about,or is it not more than 48hrs the efcc also detain allegde suspect without taking them to Court or finalizing their investigation.
Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by DopeChick(m): 3:40pm On Jul 09, 2020
Time will tell.
Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by Investnow2017: 3:42pm On Jul 09, 2020
Naijaarchive:
The facial expression of the man beside him though.... grin he nd his client now look alike
Thought they were wearing a uniform going by the colour cheesy Seriously it seems the only way to get it right is to appoint a committee composed of non-Nigerians to proceed with the anti-corruption campaign otherwise, I see us dancing around the same ugly circle. 4 already with the same outcome, does that not say a lot? So the future for this generation is life outside this beautiful endowed country! Sad
Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by Akharmony: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
Let wait till the deed is done... I hope he Magu will not be taken away into hidden before his lawyer gets to see him the mext morning.
Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by lionel4mercy: 3:43pm On Jul 09, 2020
Same people all the way...
Re: Magu's Lawyer To File For Bail: "My Client Has Not Been Suspended" by Naijaarchive(m): 3:47pm On Jul 09, 2020
Investnow2017:

Thought they were wearing a uniform going by the colour cheesy Seriously it seems the only way to get it right is to appoint a committee composed of non-Nigerians to proceed with the anti-corruption campaign otherwise, I see us dancing around the same ugly circle. 4 already with the same outcome, does that not say a lot? So the future for this generation is life outside this beautiful endowed country! Sad

The truth is the system is there to corrupt anyone who takes this position even if he is a Saint .... Nigeria as a whole needs to be reshuffled... We are already going in circles... Look at people we thought were Saint... The moment they enter office they become thieves

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Uzodinma: I’ll Deal With Members Of APC, Opposition Making Imo Ungovernable / 2023: President Buhari In Close Door Meeting With Ben Ayade (Photos) / National Officers Ask Metuh, Secondus To Step Down

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.