Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,495 members, 7,836,933 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:41 PM

Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank (26571 Views)

Access Bank Acquires Zambia's Cavmont Bank / BREAKING: Access Bank Seeks To Acquire Zambian Bank / Talks On For Access Bank To Acquire Diamond Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by nazablossom(f): 5:48pm On Jul 09, 2020
Zambian people go hear am. Accesspuppi

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by NaijaOlosho(f): 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
grin
Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by Amspecial: 5:49pm On Jul 09, 2020
U are contradicting ur self no prediction is sure grin
Oddslordreal:
Good bank

That's my bank connecting my bet account

Nice move

If really you're into b#tting, mention me so you can have sure prediction gme

Cheap
Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by senatepresido: 5:50pm On Jul 09, 2020
stamp charge
Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by VEE2010(m): 5:52pm On Jul 09, 2020
I don't seem to understand what their motives are. This so-called access bank bought diamond bank and killed it. Diamond bank was quite popular due to their IT innovations which access bank destroyed immediately after the acquisition.
Is it the blatant extortion they want to extend the Zambia?
I just hope Zambians will think twice...

5 Likes

Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by ChengHun(m): 5:53pm On Jul 09, 2020
Banks swallowing Banks.
Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by Golan007: 5:54pm On Jul 09, 2020
Useless Bank.
Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by SUPERFOREXLAGOS: 5:55pm On Jul 09, 2020
Access Bank unah weldone oh

Covid-19 no reach unah side
Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by GboyegaD(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
yanabasee1:
I am beginning to pity Zambians right now... The extortion coming their way is inevitable!!

They will be guided by the regulations of the Zambian Monetary Institution.
Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by fowlyansh181(m): 5:56pm On Jul 09, 2020
The most stupid bank in Nigeria
Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 09, 2020
Too many comedians on this thread grin.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by Yemianne: 5:58pm On Jul 09, 2020
Stupid man,and hes busy sacking those that are earning peanuts from him, no conscience. Eye service. Smh
Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by winterfell007(m): 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
I first broke the news to nairaland, why's the OP not considering my reports??
Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by Yemianne: 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
Dnt mind him, foolish bank,politician.
softset:
But they were quick to fire employees in Nigeria calling them temporary workers.

These banks are something else
Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by clems88(m): 6:00pm On Jul 09, 2020
They are busy acquiring. I transferred 1k airtime to my to my line for past 1 week, çard I no see ,refund they refuse to refund .
Av never seen thieves like them angry

1 Like

Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by Blaze232(m): 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
Them go start they extort from Zambians now...thank God oooo say naija go rest small
Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jul 09, 2020
While their Nigerian customers are fleeing,they are expanding to trap other Africans into their web of fleecing and mediocrity.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by Corroro: 6:03pm On Jul 09, 2020
E be like sey this bank wan buy every other bank o
Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by johnnychuks(m): 6:06pm On Jul 09, 2020
something is behind this Bank, I told people that very son this bank will sink zenith bank!

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by Habeyy(m): 6:10pm On Jul 09, 2020
RuudVanNisteroy:
Too many comedians on this thread grin.
Ah swear
By their comment u shall know them
Dem dem online audio "rich people" grin

1 Like

Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by barrypro: 6:12pm On Jul 09, 2020
Good one
Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by Kemimarch16(f): 6:14pm On Jul 09, 2020
They go thief tire
Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by nizelgirl(f): 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
Access bank is the only bank that will charge someone for ATM card maintenance fee even when you don't even have the card. If someone pay like 100k to your account they will take some percentage and give you 99k plus. This bank na wa.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by whizzbaale: 6:17pm On Jul 09, 2020
Oddslordreal:
Good bank

Nice move

Cheap

wink
Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by FlordFlorez(m): 6:20pm On Jul 09, 2020
This ones are just acquiring banks up and down with zero customer oriented services. Thats how they acquire my intercontinental and render it useless. I don dash una d acct o, make una no send me messages or emails ago o or else na buhari go settle our matter.

2 Likes

Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by sterlingD(m): 6:26pm On Jul 09, 2020
nazablossom:
Zambian people go hear am. Accesspuppi
Accesspuppi

4 Likes

Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by sandysprax(m): 6:31pm On Jul 09, 2020
akpunda86:

Pls say what you know.im their customer i was broke today never been this broke my kids are sick i made all calls no way.Thank God i was able to access a quick pay from them and after hospital expenses instill have change.
IM porting my coporate acct to them cos my former never gave me loan

Access is still one of the best banks Nigeria has. It's unfortunate how a lot of Nigerian youths are educated illiterates that do not assess and analyse topical issues thoroughly before commenting.

1 Like

Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by Larryallfather(m): 6:34pm On Jul 09, 2020
Can I get good weekend games
Oddslordreal:
Good bank

Nice move

Cheap
Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by akpunda86: 6:36pm On Jul 09, 2020
sandysprax:

Access is still one of the best banks Nigeria has. It's unfortunate how a lot of Nigerian youths are educated illiterates that do not assess and analyse topical issues thoroughly before commenting.

Yes one of the best after d merger
Re: Access Bank To Acquire Cavmont Bank, A Zambian Bank by jpmoriarti(m): 6:37pm On Jul 09, 2020
Access bank refunded their customers all stamp duty charges between Feb and April and paid CBN on their behalf, yet people here are still saying the bank is stealing their money, like their is a bank that will offer services to them free of charge.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

What Kind Of Business Will Someone Start With N100,000 In Nigeria? / Naira To Appreciate, Settle At N600/$1 In Coming Months, Says JP Morgan / Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.