Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,184 members, 7,822,005 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) (26488 Views)

Ibeto Gas Processing Plant In Omasi Anambra State(video) / Julius Berger Set To Launch Cashew Processing Plant In Lagos / Seplat Sets Start Date For Key Gas Processing Project In Imo state (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:15am On May 08, 2023
Anambra State, south east Nigeria, is set to join the Gas Processing States in the country, as the Ibeto Group completes a gas plant in Omasi and Umueje communities in Ayamelum Local Government Area of the state.
Both communities are to benefit from the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), efforts of the cotton wooden gas plant and first Modular Systems Gas Limited, partners of Orient Petroleum Plc.

Mr Beloveth John Funakpo,of the cottonwooden and Theophilus Elobebam, of First Modular Systems Gas Ltd (FMSGL), highlighted some of the objectives of the company to include establishing a dependable supply of gas across the region by processing, compressing and transporting to industry locations in the areas.

They also dosclosed that the feed gas was 11 bars (1100kpa) from the ORR delivery line which enters a slug catcher (a.k.a separator) where natural gas liquids water and other impurities are removed.

Their presentations showed that the feed gas enters a feed gas compressor and undergoes a two stage compression process to a pressure of 22.8 bars (2280kpa).

It further explained that the pressurized and dehydrated feed gas flows into a light hydro-carbon recovery system during which process the enthanise which removes the butaniser components are separated.

The Managing Director of Orient Petroleum Plc, Engineer Okoye, noted that the 10 hectare gas project would encourage domestic utilisation of natural gas in the South East region of the country.

https://von.gov.ng/anambra-state-gets-gas-processing-plant/

37 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Absuchat(m): 10:16am On May 08, 2023
shocked
One day table will turn.

"Go back to your region" will fit us to say

167 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by izombie(m): 10:16am On May 08, 2023
Wow. Anambra my state. This is the kind of news i love to hear. Kudos to ibeto.

150 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by AlexBells(m): 10:17am On May 08, 2023
The sun Rises in the East, It is Indigenous; Take NOTE

139 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by NwaIdeato: 10:18am On May 08, 2023
God bless Ibeto, this is the sort of news I love to hear about the SE.

118 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by darling2424(f): 10:22am On May 08, 2023
Good news

Contact me for anything freelancing, kindly check my signature for contact details

28 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by stevnwigw1: 10:26am On May 08, 2023
Congratulations

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:26am On May 08, 2023
Orient Petroleum about to complete another landmark project in Anambra International Airport aviation fuel depot, with the removal of fuel subsidy they will fastrack Orient Petroleum refinery

89 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by kettykings: 10:30am On May 08, 2023
More to come. Cargo Airport in ebonyi , Anambra , modular refinery in imo, gas turbine in Aba , mega refinery in Akwa ibom, gas powered cars, buses in Anambra, steel plant in Aba , the list is endless. Investors should come back to the east at this early stage before things change and land becomes expensive .

139 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Ttipsy(f): 10:32am On May 08, 2023
Absuchat:
shocked
One day table will turn.

is that the New mantra

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Jokerman(m): 10:34am On May 08, 2023
Easterners are beginning to open their eyes...

72 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:34am On May 08, 2023
izombie:
Wow. Anambra my state. This is the kind of news i love to hear. Kudos to ibeto.

Anambra is quietly but resolutely making giant economic strides!

81 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Lanretoye(m): 10:35am On May 08, 2023
Anambra state PRO dey collect salary,na u dey work...suffer go soon tire u.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 10:37am On May 08, 2023
ENUGU OTU AND MKPUNANDO COMMUNITIES SIGN GLOBAL MOU WITH ORIENT PETROLEUM RESOURCES LTD

The Anambra State governor, Prof. Charles Chukwuma Soludo CFR ably represented by the honourable commissioner for Petroleum and Mineral Resources facilitated the signing of Global Memorandum of Understanding (GMOU) between the Orient Petroleum Resources LTD and Enugu Otu/ Mkpunando Communities in Anambra East local government area of the state.

The epoch occasion was also witnessed by the chairman and CEO of Cotton Wooden Gas Plant LTD Omasi, Chief Cletus Ibeto (Omekannaya Nnewi) CON.

The peaceful signing of this GMOU will facilitate the oil and gas exploration of the oil wells within Enugu Otu and Mkpunando Communities which is being undertaken by Orient Petroleum.

Recall that the state government has continued to do everything necessary to ensure the communities from whose land oil are explored are not shortchanged by the oil companies.

Orient Petroleum office, Awka

30 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:39am On May 08, 2023
Jokerman:
Easterners are beginning to open their eyes...

True, but there are still many constraints preventing south-east and south-southern states from flying as high as they can!

17 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by mrvitalis(m): 10:39am On May 08, 2023
kettykings:
More to come. Cargo Airport in ebonyi , Anambra , modular refinery in imo, gas turbine in Aba , mega refinery in Akwa ibom, gas powered cars, buses in Anambra, steel plant in Aba , the list is endless. Investors should come back to the east at this early stage before things change and land becomes expensive .
Don't loud it abeg let them remain make I buy at least 10,000 plots first nah

12 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Cooly100: 10:47am On May 08, 2023
My greatest joy will be the day...

Traders in Alaba, Ladipo, Coker, Tradefair, Computer Village, Mandillas find new home in the east.

I will like to see those envious people travel all the way from Oyo, Ogbomosho, Ibadan, Akure, Abeouta and Lagos to SE to buy their wares...

That's when they will know how Igbos have been helping.

I pity the people from Ghana, Togo, Benin, etc that have to travel far to the SE to get their items...

For me I have since divested from that region.

51 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Cooly100: 10:48am On May 08, 2023
Absuchat:
shocked
One day table will turn.

100%...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by PROUDIGBO(m): 10:52am On May 08, 2023
The state gov't should fashion out a way for the diaspora to invest in the oil and gas industry in the state. I've been saying this for months, but the Soludo admin' is yet to react!

26 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Absuchat(m): 10:55am On May 08, 2023
Ttipsy:
is that the New mantra
Ask anyone that is immune to iberiberism in your house

7 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Omanambala(m): 10:59am On May 08, 2023
Cooly100:

Traders in Alaba, Ladipo, Coker, Tradefair, Computer Village, Mandillas find new home in the east.

I will like to see those envious people travel all the way from Oyo, Ogbomosho, Ibadan, Akure, Abeouta and Lagos to SE to buy their wares...

That's when they will know who Igbos have been helping.

I pity the people from Ghana, Togo, Benin, etc that have to travel far to the SE to get their items...

You sound bitter and insecure. Why must you drag them in

6 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Ttipsy(f): 10:59am On May 08, 2023
Absuchat:

Ask anyone that is immune to iberiberism in your house
well I just asked
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Cooly100: 11:02am On May 08, 2023
Omanambala:

You sound bitter and insecure. Why must you drag them in

...because you are secured and blind...

13 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Absuchat(m): 11:03am On May 08, 2023
Ttipsy:
well I just asked
There can't be any
Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Tifnubudrugs: 11:16am On May 08, 2023
AlexBells:
The sun Rises in the East, It is Indigenous; Take NOTE

That is where Igbos will forever remain ahead of their haters. They claim to have industries in their region with huge IGR yet poverty has reduced them to skull miners canibalizing on themselves for survival.

What they call cities are nothing but glorified mass of slums.

Igbos retain wealth by owning most industries in their region while also repatriating billions for the development of the region.

The future is bright for Igbos!

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by MXrep: 11:20am On May 08, 2023
Once subsidy is removed we will take over fuel distribution, then raise money and fill the East with modular refineries and suffocate Dangote like what Erisco did to him in tomatoes. In the nearest future, solid minerals will exit FG control and we will also take cement and deal with the government backed monopolists

34 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Tifnubudrugs: 11:31am On May 08, 2023
Cooly100:

That's when they will know who Igbos have been helping.

Bringing back Alaba market and other huge markets to the East is a done deal. It's only a matter of time. Those fools were burning Igbo markets and attacking Igbos without knowing they were only doing themselves.

As for ECOWAS traders, it's either they come straight to the East and buy cheap or buy from Igbo middle men who are already distributing in their respective countries.

My aunt based in US wanted to buy 5 plots in Lagos for a mini estate but we warned her about the crises in Lagos and she eventually bought in Owerri at 13 million per plot.

Nigeria is going to face socioeconomic crises in the near future. Igbos who fail to divest and reinvest in the East will only have themselves to blame.

28 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by AlexBells(m): 11:33am On May 08, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:

That is where Igbos will forever remain ahead of their haters. They claim to have industries in their region with huge IGR yet poverty has reduced them to skull miners canibalizing on themselves for survival.

Igbos retain wealth by owning most industries in their region while also repatriating billions for the development of the region.

No laud am, let them be celebrating Dangote Refinery while we celebrate our own refineries

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by MXrep: 11:34am On May 08, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:

They lack native intelligence

8 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Cooly100: 11:38am On May 08, 2023
Tifnubudrugs:

Bringing back Alaba market and other huge markets to the East is a done deal. It's only a matter of time. Those fools were burning Igbo markets and attacking Igbos without knowing they were only doing themselves.

As for ECOWAS traders, it's either they come straight to the East and buy cheap or buy from Igbo middle men who are already distributing in their respective countries.

My aunt based in US wanted to buy 5 plots in Lagos for a mini estate but we warned her about the crises in Lagos and she eventually bought in Owerri at 13 million per plot.

Nigeria is going to face socioeconomic crises in the near future. Igbos who fail to divest and reinvest in the East will only have themselves to blame.

This is good news.

We had deals to buy into Lekki axis, but this has been discarded for nice stuffs in Enugu.

If we cannot develop our land, nobody will do it for us.

I have been asking why the SE governors cannot develop city centres with high rises...

22 Likes

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Cooly100: 11:39am On May 08, 2023
MXrep:

They lack native intelligence

You see how the thread has gone quiet.

They know they will feel the impact once those markets move east.

They cannot eat their cake and have it...

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra State Gets Gas Processing Plant-VON (photos) by Propsvilla(m): 11:44am On May 08, 2023

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

5 Reasons Why Nigerians Will Not Make Money Online / FG To Spend N1 Trillion On Petrol Subsidy In 2015 / Is It Ethical For A Christian To Trade Forex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.